This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

4th Eviction: HILTONS IS OUT!

Topic » 4th Eviction: HILTONS IS OUT!

5584 days 14 hours ago
Jubbzy
Hiltons is the 4th contestant to be evicted, find out what she has to say here!
5584 days 14 hours ago
Hiltons
I'm here :)
5584 days 14 hours ago
honeythewitch
Hiltons!  That was a shocker! what happened?
5584 days 14 hours ago
Hiltons
I just got evicted.. :') well i didn't even campaign for votes.. in other words i didn't even care!!
5584 days 14 hours ago
honeythewitch
The question we all want answered is... Why did you sabotage the task? and what did you gain from it?
5584 days 14 hours ago
Hiltons
I wanted to be out of Digital brother, i through that by throwing the task i was going to be evicted and i was going to have some fun at the same time! i was loving it! it was really funny how mad they were.. i was enjoying it..  :)
5584 days 14 hours ago
Hiltons
It doesn't matter who was on my team i was still going to throw the challenge.. i had that planned and i don't regret it!
5584 days 14 hours ago
honeythewitch
Planned for what reason?
5584 days 14 hours ago
Hiltons
Like i said before, i wanted to be out but i wasn't going to quit like William did.. i wanted to leave but have some fun at the same time, when they saw me double and triple posting they were really mad!! it was really funny =P
5584 days 14 hours ago
honeythewitch
What about the people who say you have multiple accounts? Why do they think this? and what is your response?
5584 days 14 hours ago
Hiltons
I don't really care what they think..... :D
5584 days 13 hours ago
honeythewitch
I was more interested in the reason they would think that, we can all see you dont give a monkeys about other people!

Whose response to the task failure was funniest?
5584 days 13 hours ago
Hiltons
I gotta say.. LOCKIE! lmaoooooo he was acting so immature.. it was really sad.. Phanne's reaction was funny as hell but lockie's was way funnier!!
2cool4school messaged me after that trying to get information from me.. he was asking me why i lost on purpose and stuff O_O he was trying to make me look stupid but he looked way more stupid....
5584 days 13 hours ago
Hiltons
He posted a link showing everyone our conversation but he posted wrong link.. FAIL! and then jubbzy told him that he wasn't allowed to post links :) Ops
5584 days 13 hours ago
honeythewitch
Lockie was hilarious.  What do you think about the row over joining other games.I thought Bazzer came out of that very well.
5584 days 13 hours ago
Hiltons
I completely agree with everything Bazzer said about joining games!!

open group

Digital Brother 3 Discussion

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!