This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- - HUNGRY!? POOR!? SIGN UP FOR "BIG BROTHER"! ™

Topic » - - HUNGRY!? POOR!? SIGN UP..

3964 days 22 hours ago
totallymicheal
WELCOME TO CHANNEL4.COM, THANK YOU FOR TAKING INTEREST IN BIG BROTHER!

1 - - By filling out this application, you are agreeing that you will remain as active as you possibly can, and that you have the intention and interest in ROLE-PLAYING.

2 - - Please upload an IMAGE of your character in the IMAGES section upon finishing the application.

- - THE APPLICATION ™

NAME --
AGE --
BEST QUALITY --
WORST QUALITY --
WORST FEAR --
ZODIAC SIGN --

BIOGRAPHY --

[IN-CHARACTER] "WHY DO YOU THINK BIG BROTHER SHOULD CHOOSE YOU?!" --
[IN-CHARACTER] "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'LL WIN THIS GAME?!" --
[IN-CHARACTER] "WHY ARE YOU AUDITIONING FOR BIG BROTHER!?" --
3962 days 4 hours ago
curls3993
NAME --Elena Martin
AGE -- 20
BEST QUALITY --Sociable
WORST QUALITY --over analyze
WORST FEAR -- thunder
ZODIAC SIGN --pisces

BIOGRAPHY -- Middle Child of 3 trying to find a way to survive and maintain her family when she finds her silver lining in the big brother game. Desperate to save her family from this wretched life she joins big brother. Described as a charming beauty she has decided to enter the competition with her eyes solely on the prize. Determined to win the money and save those she cares for will she be able to succeed?

[IN-CHARACTER] "WHY DO YOU THINK BIG BROTHER SHOULD CHOOSE YOU?!" -- I need to win in order to save my family and I made a promise to them that I would. I will put every ounce of myself into this competition and keep my eyes on the prize,
[IN-CHARACTER] "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'LL WIN THIS GAME?!" --I'm a strong competitor who is determined and lived in dangerous situations enough to win the strategic part of this game and the mental. If your aim is to entertain I will do just that, I think that I could also be a great social character because of my outgoing personality.
[IN-CHARACTER] "WHY ARE YOU AUDITIONING FOR BIG BROTHER!?" -- This opportunity is my silver lining to help those I care for and I'm not going to let it pass me by. I'm going to grasp it and hold onto it as long as i can and as long as you let me.
3960 days 8 hours ago
blatastic1234
NAME --  Gavin Young
AGE -- 21
BEST QUALITY -- Funny
WORST QUALITY -- Paranoid
WORST FEAR -- Heights
ZODIAC SIGN -- Leo

BIOGRAPHY -- After his mother passed away and father left him he took care of his younger sister. He has done what he has needed to survive in a world were everyone will do anything to make a dollar. He saw Big Brother and decided to join, hoping he will win.

[IN-CHARACTER] "WHY DO YOU THINK BIG BROTHER SHOULD CHOOSE YOU?!" -- Desperate enough to do whatever it takes to win

[IN-CHARACTER] "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'LL WIN THIS GAME?!" -- Because I know what it takes to win and have those skills.

[IN-CHARACTER] "WHY ARE YOU AUDITIONING FOR BIG BROTHER!?" -- It's my last chance to make a living
3960 days 7 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
- - THE APPLICATION ™

NAME -- Daniel Groce
AGE -- 18
BEST QUALITY -- Loyal
WORST QUALITY -- Stubborn
WORST FEAR -- Heights
ZODIAC SIGN -- Aquarius

BIOGRAPHY -- He was a child on the streets. Growing up in downtown London, Daniel didn't have anybody. He stole from stores just to get by, even getting caught a few times. And then he saw big brother and decided to try and win. Getting out of his poverty filled life and getting the money that he deserves.

[IN-CHARACTER] "WHY DO YOU THINK BIG BROTHER SHOULD CHOOSE YOU?!" -- I'll do whatever it takes for me to win. WHATEVER.
[IN-CHARACTER] "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'LL WIN THIS GAME?!" -- Because I have enough skills to win
[IN-CHARACTER] "WHY ARE YOU AUDITIONING FOR BIG BROTHER!?" -- Because I have absolutely nothing to lose.
3960 days 6 hours ago
TAGZ14
NAME -- Tyler Curtis
AGE -- 21
BEST QUALITY -- I'm funny and a great person to be around
WORST QUALITY --I tend to lie and get angry easily
WORST FEAR -- not knowing whats on the other side of death
ZODIAC SIGN -- Gemini

BIOGRAPHY -- a small child of a family of 7 with 3 brothers who bullied him and 2 sisters who who gave no attention to him. a runt of a family always aspiring to be the best at what he wanted to be in life; an actor. No one in his family believed in him no one gave him the courage to do it. so he gave up on that dream and at the age of 7 he ran away wanting to get out of that life. He soon was in and out of foster homes and the streets of London. until he came across this big brother witch is giving him a shot at hope and dreams and many more to come!

[IN-CHARACTER] "WHY DO YOU THINK BIG BROTHER SHOULD CHOOSE YOU?!" -- I want to do something for me for once. I'm tired of people doubting me and not believing me. i want to prove them all wrong

[IN-CHARACTER] "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'LL WIN THIS GAME?!" -- I have the heart and will to do whatever it takes to win. I've been bullied and picked on my whole life nothing anyone says or do will stop or hurt me

[IN-CHARACTER] "WHY ARE YOU AUDITIONING FOR BIG BROTHER!?" --to prove all those people wrong and to have something in life that i can look forward to.
3960 days ago
Macda27
Mac smith
Loyal and dosen't give up,smart
Sometimes shy
Death and heights
Capricorn
Need to go,send pt 2 later
3959 days 22 hours ago
totallymicheal
- - THE APPLICATION ™

NAME -- Izaak Foster.
AGE -- 22.
BEST QUALITY -- Ambitious.
WORST QUALITY -- Self-Centered.
WORST FEAR -- Not being successful.
ZODIAC SIGN -- Aries.

BIOGRAPHY -- Izaak has attended, lived in, and belongs in the most prestigious institutions, condos, and mansions .. Or, atleast .. he thinks so. (Or, atleast he "knows" so...) He just recently graduated from Undergraduate (Pre-Law) School. He's taking a year off to catch up on his loans, and winning the 500,000 pounds will definitely help him out with that. Quitting his job, leaving his family, and giving up all of his privacy, he's determined to win.

[IN-CHARACTER] "WHY DO YOU THINK BIG BROTHER SHOULD CHOOSE YOU?!" -- I'm tons exciting. I'll plow through these people, and won't have a clue, mate. I'm in it to win it, there's no way I'm walking out of this place without the dough.
[IN-CHARACTER] "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'LL WIN THIS GAME?!" -- Makes me think? ... Makes me think? I was Valedictorian in High School AND College. And I 100% sure I'll be the makin' my Valedictorian speech in Grad school, when I graduate with no student loans, a guaranteed job, ... and the 500,000 pounds -- no doubt.
[IN-CHARACTER] "WHY ARE YOU AUDITIONING FOR BIG BROTHER!?" -- I just got out of Undergraduate school, I need some cash to cover my tuition for Graduate school. Izaak Foster, attorney at law comin' your way, bud.
3959 days 22 hours ago
halcyon
NAME -- Philipe Rodriguez
AGE -- 29
BEST QUALITY -- Book smart, street smart, all-around smart. He's a quick thinker so tricking others in the House will come naturally to him.
WORST QUALITY -- Commitment issues. It doesn't matter what type of relationship, Philipe doesn't believe in getting too close to someone because it's only a matter of time before they betray you.
WORST FEAR -- Death via starvation.
ZODIAC SIGN -- Pisces.

BIOGRAPHY -- Philipe's family has never been rich by any means -- even when he was young, the kids were forced to work to make a few extra bucks to help feed the household. After the economy fell, it was nearly impossible for anyone to find a job. Lacking in physicality, Philipe was forced to rely on his brains to outwit those with better fortune -- creating some sort of diversion to get in and out of houses, preferably leaving with his backpack full of food morsels or a few coins to purchase a loaf or two of bread. With things only getting worse, Philipe has enrolled in Big Brother in hopes of winning the cash prize if only to feed his starving family for a few months.

[IN-CHARACTER] "WHY DO YOU THINK BIG BROTHER SHOULD CHOOSE YOU?!" --
  "I'll literally do whatever it takes to win. I've had to rely on my ability to outsmart others my entire life and there is no exception in the Big Brother house. I'll have the other houseguests wrapped around my finger -- best friends for a week, they'll still be pulling the knife out of their back on the way out the door.

[IN-CHARACTER] "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'LL WIN THIS GAME?!" --
  "No one will see me coming. Everyone in my life has underestimated me and these contestants will be no different. They'll put me off as a "non-threat" until the last few weeks and by then it'll be too late. It'll be me orchestrating the entire game -- when they go for their post-show interview, they'll still be confused as to how they wound up on the block in the first place.

[IN-CHARACTER] "WHY ARE YOU AUDITIONING FOR BIG BROTHER!?" --
  "Why is anyone? I need money. Bad. My family's at home starving and there's nothing I can do to help -- it's the worst feeling in the world. If I can pull off this win (which I'm almost 100% confident I'll be able to do), the Rodriguez family will be sitting pretty for months.
3959 days 21 hours ago
Imbue
NAME -- James Church
AGE -- 18
BEST QUALITY -- Determination
WORST QUALITY -- Desperation
WORST FEAR -- Outliving my younger sisters
ZODIAC SIGN -- Gemini

BIOGRAPHY -- Since my father was killed in World War III, I have been left to care for my mother and 6-year-old twin sisters Lucy and Mary. It has been this way for four years now, as my father died when I was 14. I work 12 hours a day at a local shoe factory,  but my family can barely survive on my wages. My mother used to be a light and airy soul, but she has never been the same since my father's death and our descent into poverty. I watch my sisters grow weaker every day, and I can no longer stand by as the four of us starve to death. Before he left for his final tour of duty, my father told me to watch over my mother and sisters if anything should happen to him. He was the bravest man that I have ever known, and he would have done anything to protect his family...even if it meant entering the Big Brother House.

[IN-CHARACTER] "WHY DO YOU THINK BIG BROTHER SHOULD CHOOSE YOU?!" -- If Big Brother is searching for someone who has their eyes on the prize, then he should look no further. My family is my only motivation for entering this contest, and I will stop at nothing to bring the £500,000 home for my mother and sisters.

[IN-CHARACTER] "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'LL WIN THIS GAME?!" -- The sound of my sisters' cries for food in the middle of the night is enough to make me do anything. I will do whatever is in my power to ensure that I leave this contest with the prize money.

[IN-CHARACTER] "WHY ARE YOU AUDITIONING FOR BIG BROTHER!?" -- I fear that in today's economic situation, my family has little chance of survival without a significant influx of money...and it must come soon.
3959 days 5 hours ago
MARIO_PLUS
Mario Sigur
strategic
social
being evicted
none
i need this win i love big brother and winning will be alot for me so choose me and i bet i can take the big cash prize home to Louisiana and spend it good and ive never won but i'd love to so i need this please!
3958 days 20 hours ago
_SpiderMan_
NAME --Robert
AGE --16
BEST QUALITY --Being mean and being strategic
WORST QUALITY --Dancing
WORST FEAR --Clowns
ZODIAC SIGN --Aries

BIOGRAPHY --

[IN-CHARACTER] "WHY DO YOU THINK BIG BROTHER SHOULD CHOOSE YOU?!" --Because Im amazing and everybody loves me.
[IN-CHARACTER] "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'LL WIN THIS GAME?!" --Because I get along with people sometimes and Im pretty good looking.
[IN-CHARACTER] "WHY ARE YOU AUDITIONING FOR BIG BROTHER!?" --For the fame and because I love it.
3958 days 19 hours ago
_SpiderMan_
Biography- I was a poor boy on the streets. Until I found this costume that looked like a spider. I found out I was a spider, it was amazing. A human spider. Since I live in the slums sketchy stuff alyways seems to be happening. So I simply save them. I ask for money, but the are like I didnt ask you to come save my life so I just have an whatever attitude. Im basically a loner. But I dont mind because I kick ass.
3953 days 15 hours ago
Crazy_Clown123
Peter Hill
nice abd smart
singin and cleaning
lions
Aries

Bio: He comes from a small town and is poor lol so yeah. He is really smart and charming. He does like mean people and yelling. anyways he a strong.

becuase im hot ;)
staying loyal and nice.
to help my parents out!

open group

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” [SEASON 1] ™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!