This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode Two (Judges )

Topic » Episode Two (Judges )

88 days 9 hours ago
Harehere
Let’s hear how judges rate yours song
87 days 23 hours ago
Ghostfacegangsta
Pav- I was quite impressed in the notes you took off of my last critique from the previous round. Really enjoyed this performance. It’s got the right amount of vibes for me to be entertained. The falsetto was perfect, I was waiting for that wow moment and didn’t get it. Ranking 8/10

Tswiftelover- It was good to see the fun involved in this performance but feel there could have been a lot more. Ranking 6/10

Jay- From Pop queen to rap superstar! This performance was everything for me! You took notes from the judges and you delivered. It was amazing seeing the different tones in the performance. And the grasp in this song choice was brilliant! Exactly what I am looking for! Keep taking those notes, because I saw a very much improvement from last week. This was fun! Ranking 10/10

Laura- you definitely had a better performance for me this week than you did last week. I enjoyed the choreography in this performance but I feel you could have done better vocally. I am looking for the total package and not sure this performance did that for me.  Ranking 7/10

Jason- This performance was a little too soft for my liking . I feel like you could have done way better than this, last week you were at the top of my list, but this week I feel like you lost me. Ranking 4/10

Diancie- last week I gave you feedback and told you exactly what I was looking for. I feel like you are not trying hard enough to not disappear in the background, and once again I feel like you did that. The one note I wrote for your performance was forgettable. Ranking 3/10

Lukka- This was a stunning and beautiful performance.  You definitely hit the emotional side I have been asking to see. Ranking 9/10

Humanweb- You literally gave me everything in this performance! I got emo rock vibes, which I love. Was able to see different tones in this performance. Literally left me with goosebumps! Ranking 10/10

Absolutely- This performance fell in the background for me. I just felt beginning to end it didn’t go anywhere for me. It was a very flat performance. Ranking 3/10

Joaoricos- This was a middle of the road song choice for me. It didn’t have much vocal range. Scream o music is not really my thing. The artist seems to know how to control a stage though. Ranking 7/10

Jacob- I love the rap vibe of this song, I do still think it was missing certain elements to the performance, next time I suggest posting something with more flare, such as choreography or something showing us a bit more style. Ranking 7/10

Alison- I really like the creative mind behind this song. That singing onion was so cute, you nailed it for the creativty part. Vocally it was not a strong performance for me, but I also like that it was in two languages. Ranking 7/10

yonaka- now this is a Japanese girl group I could get behind! Really enjoyed this rock girl group! I do think it could have been a bit stronger though! Ranking 9/10

Diffindo- You brought me everything I asked for! There was a wide range of low and high notes vocally in this. Really enjoyed this artist grasp as well. 9/10

Icyz- loved this so much. Great range of both vocals and beats in the song. Love how flexible this artist is, definitely not a one trick pony artist which I always love to see. Ranking 10/10

Jojo- you really stepped it up for me this week. The runs in this were beautiful. I also rather enjoyed the story telling this artist does.  10/10

Cazweet- I have seen quite a few girl groups posted, so it’s much harder to stand out among the entire group. I just feel there were other ones that were posted that I felt were strong over all. Next time I suggest maybe see what some of the other contestants have posted, and find a break through moment we’re your able to stand on your own. Ranking 6/10
87 days 17 hours ago
cazweet
La jueza con mal gusto
87 days 10 hours ago
Ghostfacegangsta
Beeemm This was a solid group performance they blended so well together, the only thing I really was missing was a strong note to hit together. 8/10
87 days 4 hours ago
UsernameThatWasFree
Pavaneli: 8/10

I like the way this sounds. It kind of gives me introductory to some cafe anime show and I am feeling relaxed when I hear this. So good work there. I definitely have heard some similar songs to this and that's why you got docked some points. But all in all it was a good job.

tswiftlover13: 9/10

I know you from my music series back in the day, so I know you can deliver. This was no different. I love the sound of this song, and her voice is so unique. It gives me Bjork and Lorde vibes. You did very well this round.

Jayglezst: 5/10

The rap bits was cool, and she was super cute to watch. I guess it wasn't the loudest submission for me. The sound for me at times can be a tad bit off for me. I think compared to other submissions it was definitely a safe route.

Laura21: 6/10

I think this was okay. It wasn't anything that was Top 3, but it was enjoyable to listen to. The ladies have good rhythm to it, and you can see unity. But I think at time it was a little too much.

jason_2_12: 3/10

Another MMS alumni. So it pains me to put you so low, but I feel the song was too short for my liking. And while the music sounded nice, I just felt it was missing something. I'm sorry Jason, and we need to seriously catch up!

Diancie: 9/10

This is where me and Derek are definitely going to disagree. I loved this song. I remember this dance group on America's Got Talent dancing to this and it had me so excited then. Here it's no different. Job well done!

Lukaa: 4/10

For me I was just not getting into it. I think the song was very one-note. While it sounded good and each of them possess a strong part in the song, I just didn't feel as interested vs the other submissions.
87 days 3 hours ago
UsernameThatWasFree
humanwebjet1: 9/10

I get all of the oldie anime vibes with this song. Bleach, Death Note, Naruto. It was very cool and sounded cool. I think this song was cool and fresh in the submissions. Good work!

Absolutely: 2/10

For me this was unfortunately a flat-liner to me though I loved the reggae feel the song brought. I just think it was one of those songs that is meant for a specific audience, and unfortunately I am on in that crowd.

joaoricos: 10/10

C.*.N.T. This song was a fucking serve! I genuinely can't see anything wrong with this song. Thank to you, I have a song to host my vogue off Saturday at the bar I work at. So A+ all around.

Jewcub1024: 7/10

I thought this song was cool. Them ladies seem like they know how to harmonize. I would've liked a little more energy to this song, but other than that it was good.

Alissonk: 8/10

I think this is so fucking cute. It's not the biggest submission this round, but I think this song is just a good time. I feel like it's a vibe for some youths to enjoy their day. All around good round.

Yonaka: 9/10

This song was awesome. It gave me Orianthi vibes which is always a good thing, and the ladies were very in sync. I think the sound was cool and I loved that they added a little English in the song to give it some surprise flare. Good work.

Diffindo: 8/10

This is from an anime right? I can't remember which one. But I like it. It's always fascinating to see the origins before they were used. The sound is cool, the guitars are awesome. You did well.

icyz: 8/10

Another MMS alum! This song was cool as well. The rhythm was nice and I felt genuinely invested in it. May not have been my standout, but I see the appeal. Well done!

jojo_strawberee: 4/10

It's a sweet song and I feel would be good for a date night. The reason it is low for me is because I found it....well boring. It didn't have much going for it beyond a nice melody. But again it is a sweet song.
87 days 3 hours ago
UsernameThatWasFree
cazweet: 1/10

I guess the best thing about this song was the scenery was super nice. The rest I just didn't enjoy. I felt the song at times was a little off putting and the autotune in the guy's part genuinely killed it for me. I'm sorry.

Beeemm: 8/10

I liked this a lot. The ladies here brought a fun spin to the song and I liked they didn't potray as typical soft pop artists. The singing was great and I think it was a clever submission. Good work.
86 days 16 hours ago
Diancie
What are you talking about bitch
You said this to me
I didnt even saw someone post it
What an asshole

-Diancie As I stated earlier I like this song however you lacked creativity as someone else chose to perform this song, so far that reason I have to rank you a little less. Next time he your own person. 7/10
86 days 16 hours ago
Diancie
I did exactly what you ask me?
So I’m gonna assume its cause you hate me
86 days 16 hours ago
Harehere
Ivan’s ratings

I won’t type his opinion about every song he just share scores

Pavaneli -“Midnight Pretenders” Score: 9
tswiftlover13 -Vaundi                     Score: 9
Jayglezst.  - WednesdayCampanela Score: 7
Laura21 -Twice.                               Score: 7
Jason -Please stay with me           Score: 6
Diance -Yoasobi.                              Score: 5
Lukaa -Fallin Light.                          Score: 6
HumanWebjet.  -Spyair.                   Score: 9
Absolutely -Good Luck.                    Score: 4
Joaricos -Vroom.                              Score: 6
Jewcub - ITZY.                                   Score: 5
AlissonK - candy candy.                    Score: 7
Yonaka - Thrill Band Maid.             Score : 4
Diffindo - AsianKungfu.                    Score: 7
Icyz - iri friends.                                Score : 9
Jojo - Song for you.   Chenelle.      Score : 6
Cazweet-  summertime.                   Score : 5
Beeemm- Chelmico Disco.              Score : 9

Ivan: Yall could do better. Its all good song but from good singers yall choose worst songs.
86 days 16 hours ago
Harehere
Its time for my rating

Pavaneli : i Like song but not that i fall Crazy bcs of IT. It’s cool but I know you can do better.
Score : 8

Tswift: I told my bf how this song is boring to me and he said bcs it’s song for people who are got high to listen. And I figured it but still I needed little bit more
Score : 7

JayGlezst : I like this one song a lot . It’s catchy and kinda funny. I enjoyed in it really

Score : 9

Laura21 : Well good pop song and I catch nice vibe from it. Nice one

Jason : legend where is full version and why short version . Song is nice but full version would bring you more points

Score : 6

Diancie: Well it’s cool little song . Witch gave me vibes that’s song for kids more so that’s only problem

Lukaa why this song is not on Spotify like I been making myself list of everyone’s songs there but couldn’t find this one and it’s been ugh . But I listen it separately and I enjoyed a lot in it. Amazing group and I heard some others theirs songs great.

Score : 10

HumanWebjet: well my bf said it’s his favourite male Japanese bend. For me song have amazing vibe and I enjoyed listening it honestly

Absolutely : This is big flop for you honestly sorry

Score : 2

Joaricos : Well it’s cool song really . Have dance vibes for me and I enjoyed

Jewcub : Well I liked it really and have good vibes for me. Great song but it could be a lot better

Alisson: little funny song I liked it but didn’t fully bough me I think it could be better. Also Ivan said that there is so many much more better songs from this group

Score: 6

Yonaka : I didn’t like this rock vibe a lot . Still it’s good song

Diffindo : idk about this song what to say that judges already didn’t told . Good one

Icyz : I loved this song for real it had amazing vibes and I enjoyed a lot in it . Good one keep going like that

Jojo : I think Michelle gave good comment about this one

Score : 5

Cazweet: I enjoyed listening this. Idk what is with judges but this song is so catchy for me hahaha. Sweet submission and her voice is going good for me it’s good

Beeemm : you gave us good song honestly and I am rating it lower bcs you take lot more time than others players. This is just reminder to be faster next time

Score: 7
86 days 15 hours ago
Harehere
Congratulations to Himanwebjet1 on wining this episode. You did amazing job and there is now big responsibility on yours back. You need to choose who you want to send to elimination round from players who are safe.

Sadly for two players they will instantly go to elimination round and that is
-
Absolutely sadly you post risky song and I understand yours call it could be best song in group or worst . You took that risk and now you will face two others in fight to survive in this game. Gave us yours best there.
-
Jason you are 2nd player in elimination round this episode. You didn’t post bad song I just think others killed with theirs songs as well. Heads up and crush that elimination round I know you can do that.

Now let’s hear from HumanWebjet who they gonna send to elimination round and why?

Stage is yours

-
-
-
-
86 days 15 hours ago
Absolutely
LMFAOOOOOOOO THE WAY NONE OF THE JUDGES LIKED MY SONG 😭😭😭
86 days 15 hours ago
cazweet
Absolutely flopeando jajaj
86 days 14 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Thank you judges!!

Woow well it took me a while to decide cause in my opinion there weren't any tragic songs this time around. However, I noticed someone's already taking the critiques personally so let's do:

Diance
86 days 14 hours ago
Laura21
Thank you judges!!!

open group

WORLD SONG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!