This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MISSION ONE

Topic » MISSION ONE

353 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
Intro's at 7:30pm eastern immediately followed by first mission
353 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
Welcome to The Mole: Tengaged where 10 players will compete in missions to win up to 200T$! But be aware, one of the players among you is the mole and will do their best to sabotage…

who is the mole?? That’s for you to determine by completing a 9 question quiz each round. Be very observant because the player with the worst score after each quiz will be eliminated!
353 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
Now let’s meet the players!

Bengie (countrysavage)
Chance (WannaBeeFriends)
Coco (CocoVanderbilt)
Cullen (Cullenhi)
Dev (girlinred)
Jack (Jre777)
Kiki (Kiki4ever)
Kyanna (Kyanna9610)
Ryan (Sulfur)
Sean (ImWeird)
353 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
With that I think it’s time for our first mission!
353 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
It’ll work in two parts: Teamwork (live) and Individual (non-live) and here’s how:

Teamwork Mission (live)
5 players will compete in the teamwork mission live. Each player will be assigned a number 1-5. On my go you will have 5 minutes to take turns using your number to count up to 5. Each set of 5 that you complete will add 1T$ to the games pot. Note, the numbers must count in order. I will not tell you live if you mess up, I will check after so be careful.

Individual Mission (non-live)
In this mission, 5 players will have to separately post a blog titled “The Mole: Tengaged” and get as many points on the blog as possible by 10:00AM eastern tomorrow. If the average points of the 5 blogs is 100 or higher, 15T$ will be added to the lot. If it’s lower than 100 average points, no T$ will be added.

Please let me know in the next couple minutes which 5 will do the live teamwork mission, leaving the other 5 to the Blog Mission.
353 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
You may discuss in discord if you wish but let me know your final decision in here
353 days 2 hours ago
Sulfur
How long does the live teamwork mission last?
353 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
5 minutes
353 days 2 hours ago
Kiki4ever
I want 1
353 days 2 hours ago
Jre777
Kiki 1
Bengie 2
Jack 3
Dev 4
Ryan 5
353 days 2 hours ago
Kiki4ever
Kiki-1
Country- 2
Jack-3
From afar-4
Sulfer-5
353 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
Ok the 5 players and order are locked! Does everyone understand how the mission works?
353 days 2 hours ago
Sulfur
Kiki 1
Bengie 2
Jack 3
Dev 4
Ryan 5
353 days 2 hours ago
Sulfur
Yes
353 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
Kiki- 1
Bengie- 2
Jack- 3
Dev- 4
Ryan- 5

I’ll begin the count down soon and then your 5 minute clock will begin
353 days 2 hours ago
Kiki4ever

open group

The Mole: Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!