This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

✵ episode 2, head of household

Topic » ✵ episode 2, head of..

479 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
the 10 girls remaining look over at the helicopter destruction that caused adele's death and are all filled with fright.

"why are you doing this to us?" jeffree star wept at ashley who cackled right in his face.

"ANYWAY! that's like so sad for adele," ashley giggled, "but the show must go on! there are still ten of you to go and you can't ALL have that paypal money!"

alice chater furrowed her eyebrows. she needed those 15 paypal dollars so bad.

"so like what now?" ice spice questioned as she consoled a devastated cloe from bratz rock angelz, hyperventilating as she grieved for her british sister.

"well we do it all again! the next head of household competition is COMING! and this time, you have to beat your average from last time, so that's 7.91!" ashley cheered, "do you think you can do it? because i don't!"

"well if we do it won't be thanks to HER," ethel spat at montserrat, "flop ass bitch!"

"omggggggggggggggggggggggg," montserrat said.

"can this bitch give me a line like..." kelela looked around and saw everyone getting screentime and felt #mistreated by the writers.

"ANYWAY who wants to hear what the next head of household competition is?" ashley yelled, and lara, aitana and sebastian all emerged from a nearby bush, dishevelled.

✵✵✵

HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD 2 - THE VOCAL BIBLE

for this head of household i want a song with an incredible vocal performance from an incredible voice! i want a song that is complemented by its gorgeous vocals in a way that makes you stop and think.. wow... that's the vocal bible right there.

for this head of household competition, you must as a group achieve an average score of more than 7.91 to deny the traitors an opportunity to kill tonight.

you have until midnight cet on friday 6th january! good luck everyone!
479 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
oh and cloe from bratz rock angelz cannot be hoh this week BUT her score will still contribute to the average so like yea!!!!
479 days 5 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
479 days 5 hours ago
DrG2
478 days 19 hours ago
turkeylover
478 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
I hope this counts
.be
478 days 6 hours ago
varlto
478 days 6 hours ago
J2999
477 days 14 hours ago
mathboy9
475 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
✵✵✵ RESULTS ✵✵✵
475 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
thank you girls. i have listened and scored and ranked and we have a result.
475 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
in JOINT LAST because they didn't submit...........

ethel cain (queenmichelle) - did not submit - 0

sebastián yatra (selisic) - did not submit - 0

well.
475 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
in JOINT SEVENTH....

alice chater (catch_a_falling_star) - big fish (i think) - 7.5

this was pretty! idk i feel like i went into this with my hopes a little too high for what this was - a strong and solid vocal performance from a great singer of a nice pretty song but none of it really blew me away. it's good though and he's definitely very talented! just not necessarily the most distinctive or like…. wow…. vocal performance to me personally.

lara luisa (j2999) - vergeet de tijd - 7.5

kjahfgkafdg i mean i guess when you think about it… she IS so vocal bible. this song like your last hoh song actually has aged a lot better than i was expecting it to like why did i move a bit….. her vocals really do make this song shine and this song also makes her vocals shine like some of her songs are so ass…it's obviously not the best here but like i had a good time!
475 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
in SIXTH...

cloe from bratz rock angelz (pennytrationstan) - untamed - 8.5

i mean what a gorgeous voice…. honestly the first time i heard this song i was kinda underwhelmed bc power is THAT girl but this is a bit of a grower i guess! very pretty instrumentation on it i just don't love the chorus as much as i rly want to as a former prospective nigerian nnmc player. it's lovely tho and she definitely has a gorgeous biblical vocal yas!
475 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
in FIFTH...

jeffree star (drg2) - echo - 9

oh yasss… where was this for best of britain actually akjdghkafg like queen….. this is eligible for V E T O too like oh wow…. i like olivia dean a lot but i hadn't heard this song yet i wasn't disappointed! rly rly pretty gorgeous vibes and a lovely voice. it's not necessarily powerhouse here but it's just a really lovely voice complemented by a lovely song!

open group

ANFBBMFSR (season 1!!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!