This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

✵ episode 1, power of veto

Topic » ✵ episode 1, power of veto

495 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
this competition is for
✵ cloe from bratz rock angelz (pennytrationstan)
✵ montserrat bellido duran (varlto)
✵ adele (hellocat)
✵ ethel cain (queenmichelle)
✵ alice chater (catch_a_falling_star)
✵ sebastian yatra (selisic)

your challenge here is simple - send a song beginning with V, E, T or O. there is nowhere to hide here i want serves and nothing but serves...

the winner will have the chance to save either montserrat or adele from eviction, leaving cloe to name a replacement nominee.

you have 48 hours !
495 days 14 hours ago
varlto
495 days 14 hours ago
selisic
V for VEGAS!
495 days 13 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
https://youtu.be/xbs9MlQyjys

Amber Ais - Ordinary
495 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
495 days 13 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
494 days 22 hours ago
QueenMichelle
i made a mistake sending an IRISH ARTIST to colonizer week.. this song reflects on tht

.be
494 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
✵✵✵ RESULTS ✵✵✵
494 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
thank you girls. i have listened and scored and ranked your songs and we have a winner.
494 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
in 6th place.....

sebastián yatra (selisic) - vegas - 5.5

oh wow! the layers of this one like a song beginning with V for a soundtrack beginning with E….. i do like doja but i do think this might be the worst doja cat song i've ever heard :/ like she tries her hardest and serves a little bit but idk it feels a bit meh in comparison to other songs in her discography i wasn't gagging.
494 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
in 5th place.....

adele (hellocat) - venus - 7.5

this started SOOO good and then like 20 seconds in i was kinda over it akjfghakdjfgnakdfg it definitely feels like a lady gaga album track thats for sure. i was so conflicted on this like i guess even the weaker gaga tracks do it for me to an EXTENT i was living a bit… the chorus slayed i'm afraid
494 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
in 4th place.....

ethel cain (queenmichelle) - oh! my mistake - 7.5

i love you reflecting on your errors through song! very glee of you. i love these queens like they're so funny to me idk. this is like so messy but also in places so randomly restrained like adfkgjhadkfg whats going on…… its a slay i think? i wish the whole thing was more like the chorus bc i really like the chorus a lot and then the rest i'm not quite as sold on…. i was entertained though!!!!
494 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
and in 3rd place.....

alice chater (catch_a_falling_star) - ordinary - 8.5

this was rly cute! i heard the starting synthy production and was instantly wary but like this is a super cute song actually it's like an execution of this sound with a lot more character to it than most. it's the kinda thing i'd be a lot more into like a couple years ago but it's so charming and cute i liked it a lot more than i thought i would the chorus is such a slay like omggg
494 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
in 2nd place.......

montserrat bellido durán (varlto) - emptiness follows - 9.5

daw this is so lurvvvvly omg… its just a rly classy party with rly classy instrumentation and a lovely vocal. i think its lovely! i was kinda willing it on so much to go that slight extra mile to move it from a 9 to a 10 that it never QUITE went but its still really lovely and gorgeous yes!!!

WHICH MEANS CONGRATULATIONS CLOE FROM BRATZ ROCK ANGELZ YOU HAVE WON THE POWER OF VETO!!!!!

cloe from bratz rock angelz (pennytrationstan) - they quiet the room - 10

oh ur like here to win it all okay………… this might be even more gorgeous than the other skullcrusher song i've heard like omfg what an artist i need to get into immediately. this is the kinda thing i would've sent to tsc in like 2018 and it would've come 26th with 11 points and i would not have shut the fuck up abt it to this day like ??????????? my gawd.

you have 24 hours to make your decision - you can either veto one of the nominees, or discard your power of veto.
494 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
cloe has DISCARDED her power of veto, meaning it is now up to the remaining players to cast their vote to evict - either adele or montserrat bellido durán. you have 24 hours.
494 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
message me privately or whatever yes <3

open group

ANFBBMFSR (season 1!!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!