This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3: Masked! Round 7: WOW!!!

Topic » S3: Masked! Round 7: WOW!!!

496 days 17 hours ago
FromAWindow
On to the bad news…sorry y’all but 1 of you will be eliminated tonight :/

In 10th we have…

Green M&M with “American Privilege” by Allen Stone!

- Okay so like. I used to loveeeeeeee Allen stone, “Brown Eyed Lover”, “Unaware”, and his cover of “What’s Goin On?” are all legitimately fantastic songs! And boy do I loveeeeeeeee his voice, that’s what’s absolutely going to save this song. But idk I needed just something else to enhance this song in the instrumentation. It’s just kinda meh when it’s just his voice, something else needed to happen here. I still enjoyed this, don’t worry sender, it just wasn’t totally wow! Ya know?
496 days 17 hours ago
FromAWindow
That leaves Ruler and Orangutan.  Unfortunately, we will be eliminating one of you tonight.

In 12th, and eliminated in last place tonight, we have…

Orangutan with “Welcome To My Island” by Caroline Polachek.

- This is like. Fine. I think a few years ago this SO would’ve been for me but idk. I’m past this sound now and I’m just kinda meh on it. I know this got like a ton of buzz so I can objectively respect this as a good song I suppose but it just isn’t for me. You know what would’ve made this maybe good? A CHANNEL TRES VERSE YASSSSSS! Actually I could so imagine him on one of her new songs. Wishes this was “Bunny is a Rider”! Oh the spoken word part is putting me really off I’m very sorry sender :/

I’m sorry Orangutan, you’ve been eliminated tonight :/ :hugs:
496 days 17 hours ago
FromAWindow
That means in 11th, and taking the last spot in the next round, is Ruler with “YOU SO DONE” by Noga Erez!

- Oh boy. I feel really bad to whoever sent this bc idk if you were paying attention when I gave this 0 in drakes otherwise great Israel nf. Now. I will say. Without a music video it does help the song slightly. It still isn’t great imo. Like it is a little stuck in a different time. But I can appreciate the uniqueness of this more rn tbh. This is just barely safe bc I really dislike Carolina polacheks new song.

Congrats Ruler, you just scrape by! I know you have it in you to succeed, I hope you do in the next round!
496 days 17 hours ago
FromAWindow
Orangutan, wow. I really did not expect you to go so early in this competition, I really didn’t! You were the first contestant to win a challenge and then you won another one! Like. I REALLY didn’t expect you to go so soon. Just know I’m gonna miss your sends a lot tbh. :hugs so tight:

As for who you are, I had an idea for like the first three or so rounds you were Dragotistic but Tim said something about who submitted this entry that makes me unsure.

I’ll say you’re OranguDAN for now but that’s probably a bad guess
496 days 17 hours ago
tbrown_47
*hugs Orangutan* It's time to unmask
https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.72812.1.jpg?id=1672756852.gif

Patrick319! So bald at this elimination =(
Loved having you Patrick!
496 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
ARE YOU READY TO DIE?
496 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
Honestly yeah I deserve it :hugs: sooooo robbed

open group

Window-Palooza 3: Masked!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!