This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3: Masked! Round 5: Main Character Energy

Topic » S3: Masked! Round 5: Main..

507 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 3rd we have…Tim with “Prism” by Say She She

- Oh fuck yesssss now THIS is nice! This is giving me Tame Impala duh. The bass is just so nice. I really enjoy this. Another soundscape kind of song, I like how the harmonies build, everything just works sooooooo well together here!!!!! Oh the keys yesssss. God this is just sooooooooo heavenly!!!! I could listen to this bass forever. I fuck with this so hard omfg. Great job sender!
507 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 2nd we have…Orangutan with ”Gimme the Night” by St. Lucia!

- Oh this is one of my favorite indie pop bands from like 2018! I haven’t listened to them in so long, they always gave me coming of age movie soundtrack vibes. Wow this sounds no different lmao. No I love this! This is taking me back but I’m so here for this! Oh the CHORUS YESSSSSS! Oh those harmonies just make me float omgggggg this is a bop!!!!! This makes me just wanna dance, I love this!!!! I love when this sound is done right!!!
507 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
And in 1st and our winner is…

Heidi Klum Tapeworm with “N. A. D. I. A.  O. H.” by Nadia Oh!

- Oh yessssssssssss this is giving like a bedroom hyperpop take on those songs from the “Bring it On” movies! Aka I LOVE this! This is just instantly impactful. These drums are CARRYING omg this is SOOOOOOO GOOD IM LIVINGGGGGGGG what better way to say I’m the main character than by spelling out your own fucking name as the hook of the song lmaoooooo. I lovedddddddd this!!!!!! The vocals weren’t too crazy that they took away from the song but also did their job of making this 2000s pop song seem new and fresh. But also this seemed totally 2000s like those whistles? (Edit: I didn’t realize this was literally made in 2008 like wow way to predict hyperpop) The synths totally work, everything just kinda ate? LIVED for this! Second round in a row where the best song of the week was pretty clear to me :) Glad you got a win! :)
507 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
On to the bad news…sorry y’all but 1 of the low placing songs will be eliminated tonight :/

In 11th we have…Facemask with Bedazzled “Slay” with “Cover Girl” by Gia Woods!

- Oh. Umm. Hmm. I umm. I just. I wish this was a dramatization of a comment but this is what’s going through my brain rn. The drop is nice I suppose but why do a cover girl drop when you could release a 2 die 4 drop? This could REALLY benefit from a fun 90s supermodel song type bass, like something to take it over the edge as bubbly and expensive. It’s like. Fine. I’m not inspired by this or anything. But I bop enough to this chorus to where I don’t hate this. I wanted more from this :/
507 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 12th we have…

Biblically Accurate Angel with “26” by Carol Ades!

- This is very white girl but more of a ballad and trying to be prettier so I like this more in comparison of songs like this as a result! Oh it changed. Hmmmmmm. I like the first part of this song a bit actually! But the second half is bad! Like quite bad! I’m torn. Wish this was better but it wasn’t the worst of the week so I’ll let this slide. While I hate it as a lyric we’ve all wanted the grocery cashier to fall in love with us. This gets a low because that ending is bad. I know you have better though so I’m glad this is just a low placement :)
507 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
That leaves Stingy from “Lazytown” and Flora from “Winx Club”.  Unfortunately, we will be eliminating one of you characters tonight.

In 14th, and eliminated in last place tonight, we have…

Stingy from “Lazytown” with “how does your girlfriend feel about it” by Chloe Lilac.

- My old best friend would love this. But I’m sorry I don’t like this. This just isn’t my energy tbh, the new indie white girl angry at a boy fuck men energy just isn’t for me (yes Olivia rodrigo is absolutely an exception). The instrumental just doesn’t feel exciting to me I’m sorry sender this is a bit of a whiff :/

I’m sorry Stingy, you’ve been eliminated tonight :/ :hugs:
507 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
That means in 13th, and taking the last spot in the next round, is Flora from “Winx Club” with “Double Damage” by Attis!

- This is very 2000s cool girl rock pop. Hmmmm. I like the energy but something in this production is lacking. I want to like this more than I do, I’m cool with a 2000s rock pop sound when it’s done right but this doesn’t feel done right. I’m kinda bored by this tbh :/ Not my fave.

Congrats Flora, you just scrape by! You’ve served a couple times now so I hope you really bring it next round :)
507 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
Stingy, you just came off a high from the last round so it’s sad to see you leave just after you had gotten your footing :/ I hope you had a fun experience here!!! Thank you so much for playing!

If I had to guess who you are I’d guess someone whose taste doesn’t necessarily align with mine but knows bops and someone who recently posted in Michelle’s game they love Stingy. That’s the best I got!

So I’ll say you’re Ryan5676!
507 days 7 hours ago
tbrown_47
*hugs Stingy* It's time to unmask
https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.78573.1.jpg?id=1672286995.gif

oswordo3! Rip Josh but thanks so much for playing!

open group

Window-Palooza 3: Masked!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!