This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3: Masked!: Round 3: Fuck Pure Joy

Topic » S3: Masked!: Round 3: Fuck..

510 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 7th we have…Martini Glass with “We Appreciate Power” by Grimes, HANA!

- I’ve never fully gotten into Grimes though I know I should because like her music is very for me. I like the genre melding of this song and how it changes but doesn’t feel out of place. This is really good tbh!!!! I’m not feeling as blown away by this as I was with some other songs but I really like this and think it’s a super solid submission!!! Okay it’s going on a little long. Like the song should’ve ended at like 3:30. The outro is nice but unnecessary.
510 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 6th we have…Green M&M with “Almost Heaven” by Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon!

- Oh I love this song tbh I have such a nostalgia for it from a couple years ago. His voice is so gorgeous whew. On a relisten it really holds up, too, this build is so slow and nice and it helps I really relate to the message of this song. I wish it grew a little quicker but come on when the background vocals and the strings kick in and he starts using his mixed voice I just die internally. Like COME ONNNNNNNN. There’s a polish missing from this on a relisten that holds it from placing in the top but I still really enjoy this song, it held up mostly well. Thank you for this :)
510 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
That means, in the order on my list provided by the group page, the highest placing songs of the week are:

- Heidi Klum Tapeworm
- Orangutan
- Biblically Accurate Angel
- Flora from “Winx Club”
- Tim (unmasked)
510 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
We will now go in order from 5th to 1st to see who the best performers of the week are!

In 5th we have…Flora from “Winx Club” with “Dead Walk” by RedHook!

- Ooooooh YESSSSSSS this bass oh and this is the glitchy noisy pop I kinda live for. This is soooo angry yassssssssss oh I LOVE this! This is like such an angry jam, the instrumentation is just carrying this!!! Oooooh this post chorus-instrumental???? Yeahhhh I like this a lot!!!!! This is being brought down by the vocal performance tbh but I’m not paying much attention to it bc these guitars sound soooooooo Fucking cool!!!! Yeah LIVE for this!!!
510 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 4th we have…Tim with “Argument” by Circuits des Yeux!

- Oooooooh intriguing. It’s really really interesting. This feels very theatrical which I love. This really is so cool whoa. Yeah I fuck with this, like mama this is art. I love that I don’t fully understand what he’s saying bc that indicates he cares more about releasing himself of the darkness displayed in this song than making something that caters the audience. This really just keeps going and going and I’m living for it! Yeah, I loved this, it doesn’t rank as high as the top 3 because of just the amount of impact the others had on me, but I just feel like I experienced something and that can’t be said of a lot of music, well done sender!

This means the only person being unmasked tonight is Punk Rock Bird!
510 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 3rd we have…Heidi Klum Tapeworm with “Blood of the Fang” by clipping.!

- Oh fuck yessssssssssssssss this is still dark in nature but omg it’s also a boppppp!!!!! Oh fuck this is political oop, this is incredibly poignant. I really enjoy this omggggg OMG HIS FLOW IN THIS LAST VERSE IS SOOOO GOOD BALDDDDDD yeah this is a BANGER and still answers the theme of darkness. He’s so cunt omg. Banger!!!! You’ve been submitting some real serves here tbh, methinks you’ll get a win soon enough :)
510 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 2nd we have…Biblically Accurate Angel with “<maybe> it’s my fault” by WILLOW!

- I’d gotten into some of the stuff from this album and heard it was good but I don’t think I’d heard this yet. Oh shit whoa. Ooooooooh this guitar is gooooooood. This is the best song I’ve heard from this album so far 100% oh this is SO good!!!! This just feels like a song she wrote in the moment when she was angry tbh like there’s a sincerity here in the journey the song goes on that I loveeeeeeee. Like it’s still gorgeous but also sooooo angry! Yessssssss these drums OH THIS GUITAR SOLO YASSSSSSSSSSS OH THIS ENDING IS EATINGGGGGG SERVEEEEEEE Yeah that was a banger, that totally sold me!
510 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
And in 1st and our winner is…

Orangutan with “When The Lord” by Susanne Sundfor!

- Whoa. Gorgeous. Stunning. Etcetera etcetera. Oh yeah this is for me. There’s a yearning in this woman’s voice that draws me in. Oh this chorus I’m FLOATINGGGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this is stunning. This is so reliant on the piano playing and it’s just sending me on an emotional journey omfg. THESE HARMONIES yup sender you know how to send stuff for me, this is a SERVEEEEEE!!!!!

Well, you saw the challenge of not sending someone you knew I liked and met it superbly! Well done!!!
510 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
To Punk Rock Bird, I want to say I’m sorry if this contest caused you any discouragement or discontent, that was not my intention with my notes for you and I hope you had a good time and I hope you keep listening to let them know that’s a bop right there! :hugs:
508 days 4 hours ago
tbrown_47
*hugs Punk Rock Bird* It's time to unmask

https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.270089.1.jpg?id=1672023946.gif

tswiftlover13! Sad to see you go =(
508 days 3 hours ago
FromAWindow
Awwwwww I’m sad you left tswiftlover, but you have a lot of success in other music games so I get it :)

open group

Window-Palooza 3: Masked!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!