This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Masked!: Round 1: On Repeat

Topic » S3 Masked!: Round 1: On Repeat

521 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
Hello masked contestants and welcome to your first round!

For Round One, I’m going to be taking a page out of my last season’s game and repeating a theme I think will best show your current taste!

This theme is: On Repeat

For this round, I’m starting simple. Send a song that you have recently been playing on repeat!!! There’s a couple ways to do this!

For my Spotify users, there’s a curated playlist on Spotify called “On Repeat” which displays your most played songs as of recent. One option for this round is to send a song currently at the top or near the top of this playlist! If you’ve been playing your entry on repeat, it should be indicative of your current taste and something you enjoy enough to send to me!

If you don’t want to follow this method or if you’re a loser with Apple Music, just send something it feels like you’ve been listening to a lot recently! Though I will say as a piece of advice, please god don’t send me Christmas music, I’ll likely place you in the bottom for that.

Y’all have 48 hours for this because it’s the first round! Make sure to send your songs to Tim! Good luck everyone!
519 days 7 hours ago
tbrown_47
1) About You - The 1975

2) replay! - Kimbra

3) Boy Violet - Deza

4) Grapefruit - Tove Lo

519 days 7 hours ago
tbrown_47
5) Beach House - Carly Rae Jepson

.be&ab_channel=CarlyRaeJepsenVEVO

6) Poster Girl - Zara Larsson

7) Emergency Snack - Madeline

https://open.spotify.com/track/4AMCf4h4oFGI0TsE8D9BMp?si=inUwtcgbTam87wlmJFUhKw&context=spotify%3Aplaylist%3A37i9dQZF1Epm22x6AJchpn

8) Praying - Kesha

519 days 7 hours ago
tbrown_47
9) pl4yg1rl - Lolo Zouai

.be&ab_channel=LoloZoua%C3%AF

10) Keeping Your Head Up - Birdy

11) Honey · AFTERxCLASS

12) Emotion - Carly Rae Jepsen

519 days 7 hours ago
tbrown_47
13) Stereo Driver - Q

14) Scandalous - Gryffin & Tinashe

15) Boy's a liar - PinkPantheress

16) Blue Lights - Jorja Smith

519 days 7 hours ago
tbrown_47
17) Shirt - SZA

.be&ab_channel=SZAVEVO

18) Victim - Halflives

19) Pok - Carson Coma

519 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
Hello all! Welcome (if anyones viewing) to the first results show of the season!!! I had a free afternoon when all the songs were posted and got this done quickly!!! Don’t expect this level of speed from me too often tbh. 

Tonight, 5 of you performed well enough to place in the top while 4 of you performed under the mark and are in the bottom!
519 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
We’re gonna start tonight by revealing our safe girlies from 15th to 6th! I will not be calling out who’s in the top or bottom yet because that’s boring, let’s keep a bitch guessing, right?
519 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
In 15th we have…Flora from “Winx Club” with “Honey” by AFTERxCLASS!

- This band name not being a kpop group is shocking to me for some reason. This is fine! Inoffensive, not really much of a standout to me. It’s a sound I find pleasant but not gripping to the point I’d come back and it isn’t well produced imo which is it’s main drawback. I won’t come back to this but it’s fine.
519 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
In 14th we have…Stingy from “Lazytown” with “Beach House” by Carly Rae Jepsen!

- I heard there were reactions to the two Carly songs and whether or not they were choices. This new album of hers is not my fave, there are two BANGERS on it tho. This is not one of them :/ Luckily for the sender, this is the best this song has hit so far in my forced listens of this. It’s well produced bc duh Carly Rae Jepsen and it grooves and I’m bopping my head just a tad…but that weird ass spoken bridge? Ugh kinda cringe. Not my fave :/
519 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
In 13th we have…Peach the Cat with “Poster Girl” by Zara Larsson!

- First of all lmao at this mask. Tove Lo, Carly Rae, and Zara Larsson all in a row in this order is hilarious. I will say this is the only song of the 3 I haven’t heard before and…it’s fine!!! There’s a lusciousness in this I enjoy! It’s a bit basic for me but I enjoy it tbh. It’s not something I’ll likely go back to but it’s groovy and well produced and inoffensive so like very safe. However, that’s not where you wanna be!
519 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
In 12th we have…Martini Glass with “Keeping Your Head Up” by Birdy!

- Penalizing a tad bc obviousness but this is kind of a bop? Kind of not. It feels incredibly of its time. It’s perfectly safe to me. Like I don’t really have much to say of this but the whole piano ballad turned bop from 2016 sound isn’t totally for me. But I enjoyed this for what it was tbh!
519 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
In 11th we have…Ruler with “Blue Lights” by Jorja Smith!

- This is an interesting send, I have a distant memory of sending this to some music game maybe a couple years ago? I mean don’t get me wrong it’s good, this album is one of my go to’s in my vinyl collection, it’s just a little unoriginal for an entry. Not just bc it’s well known but bc idk the time for this has passed a bit plus this has aged a bit poorly. But I still like this song. Very poignant, love the message of course, ahead of its time in that aspect tbh (well for society anyways). It’s safe me thinks.
519 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
In 10th we have…Kangaroo with “Pok” by Carson Coma!

- I mean I suppose this really is an unpopular opinion but I do enjoy “Marokko” a lot more than this. I will say I’m incredibly glad someone gave a song in another language like Omg bonus points for that tbh. I think I respect this song more than I like it tbh. It did a lot in shaping the way genres can meld, especially in European music, but idk this sound isn’t totally for me? I’ve always leaned more pop than rock. But I do enjoy this enough and I like seeing this submission!
519 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
In 9th we have…Green M&M with “Boy Violet” by Deza!

- Yesss justice for Green M&M! This is very white girl pop which isn’t totally my favorite genre? Idk I find this sound in general kinda tired. But I will say this is a good version of the genre, this feels better produced than many other songs of the genre. Not something I’ll come back to but good! I enjoyed this!
519 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
In 8th we have…Facemask with Bedazzled “Slay” with “Boy’s a liar” by PinkPantheress!

- Naurrrrr why this song? Oh I just checked her Spotify I didn’t realize this would be the biggest hit of her new stuff. “Do you miss me?” would’ve gotten you in the top but you’ll have to settle for safe, I do enjoy this tbh, she’s been making great stuff this year but this pales in comparison to “Do you miss me?” and obviouslyyyyy “Picture in my Mind” (one of my many songs of the year). I do like this enough tho, a quick nibble of good food, and I hope (and think) you’ll bring better bops in the future!

open group

Window-Palooza 3: Masked!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!