This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

(Season 2) Heat 4

Topic » (Season 2) Heat 4

797 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
Starting sometime this century :)
797 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
LET'S GO!
https://media.giphy.com/media/So0mv9G3QFC4IPPmz3/giphy.gif
797 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
Good luck everyone <3
797 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
Alright...and immediately we're back! We went through all the introductions in Heat 3 which I would rather like not to have to do again...so please welcome our guest performer, OLIVERA!

797 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
https://media.giphy.com/media/So0mv9G3QFC4IPPmz3/giphy.gif

1) Opening the show tonight is an ICON that may have the chance to represent Australia in Eurovision this year...if the public have taste...please welcome SHELDON RILEY!

797 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
(And yay, I managed to recover some comments from the great maze of tengaged history!)

Sea: YASSSS!!! This is actually so good though, IT GIVES ME CHILLS EVERY TIME! You are a CRAZY good vocalist, and this is a really strong song choice! Will it be my favourite tonight? I don't know, but I can tell you one thing...I LOVED IT!!!

Arthur: Another average performance.

Two conflicting views...but ok, good job Sheldon :)
797 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
2) Up next is someone I personally have never heard of...but because they are a Matt Barnish act they will get 7th with 0 points :) Please welcome...MORGAN EVANS!

797 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
Sea: This was actually a really emotional performance! The song itself was actually really good, and your voice complimented it so perfectly! I'm actually really pleasantly surprised by this, and I think you could be a dark horse if you get through, which I'm pretty sure you will. *STANDS AND CLAPS*

Arthur: A genre that's not really heard here country, You were amazing.
797 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
3) Coming from South Africa is someone who really should be used more on tengaged in my view...please welcome TASCHE BURGER!

797 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
Sea: Ok, so vocals weren't the best tonight, and the song choice was...alright. Not my favourite in either category, but I 100% don't see it being the worst of the night. This is a really solid attempt, good luck :)

Arthur: A big risk taker and the risk you took paid off. At first it was iffy but i got into it real fast Great job.
797 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
4) Now at our half-way point is someone who I think I know but I don't actually know for sure because I don't remember this performance...please welcome SALLY SKELTON!

797 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
Sea: Really pretty vocals yet again, but I was hoping for...something more here. The song choice wasn't really IT for me. That being said, this was still an enjoyable enough performance, but I think you will be borderline if you get through :( Good luck!!!

Arthur: I'm sorry i just didn't hear much singing at all just sounds like a bit of vocals here and there.
797 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
5) Up next we are returning to South Africa with the largest group we have seen so far on this show...please welcome NDLOVU YOUTH CHOIR!

797 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
Sea: Ok, so you went for a bit of a risk here. Your by far the largest group we've ever had, and I was definetely quite pleased overall with this! You don't slam me with winner vibes, but you 100% have the potential to do well with the correct song choice! Overall, pretty solid!

Arthur: I'm sorry i wasn't impressed we had a greatest showman last heat and they blew me away here it was just an average. To be honest this was more of a high school choir performance.
797 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
6) Our penultimate act of the night has certainly brought something different to the stage...please welcome 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER who I will call 5SOS for ease from this point forward :)

797 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
Sea: My colleagues loved this, but while I did kind of like this, I'm not really on the same train as them. I liked this, but it didn't blow me away. Still...you have some AMAZING songs and if you play your cards right, you could take this entire competition!!!

Arthur: YES, Another rare performance that blows me away. This heat has been one of the lackluster heats and you picked it up fast.

open group

Sea's Melody Festival (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!