This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Applications

Topic » Season 1 Applications

845 days 15 hours ago
Brookie0126
Welcome to the application process of Brooklyn's Big Brother Season 1! This game will be following the BBUS rules, and will be spread out over the course of 4-8 weeks. The winner,and several other lucky houseguest will receive gift prizes!

Please apply below!

Name:
Discord:

Please tell me a little about yourself:

What kind of houseguest do you see yourself being, and why should you be casted?
845 days 15 hours ago
LGGFAN_123
Name: Logan
Pronouns: He/Him/They
Timezone: UTC (uk time)
Discord: DawnTDROTI #3469

Im a 15 year old boy from Yorkshire, England. I'm quite talkative and sometimes tend to say the wrong things, accidentally upsetting others. In my spare time I DJ and have had the pleasure of doing a few sets in my local club :D

I see myself being what a like to call a background houseguest, someone who doesn't strategise much or have much of a solid gameplan. I'm a bit like David from BB22. You should cast me because im new to Tengaged and want a chance at making new friends (Also there is a prize which I now simply must have)
845 days 15 hours ago
wayne_train
Name: Wayne
Pronouns: He/Him
Timezone: EST
Discord: thewaynetrain#1603

Please tell me a little about yourself:

Im a 26 year old from Philly but live in DC now. I work at a private practice law firm doing mainly motions drafting and appellate work. I LOVE sports and video games most, followed by reading/writing and cooking. Friends have called me thoughtful, kind, and reserved.

What kind of houseguest do you see yourself being, and why should you be casted?

I see myself as an honest player that may be here to win, but wont compromise my morals to do it. As I said above, I like video games so its no surprise that I'm competitive. The competitions sound like a lot of fun to me and id gladly be involved/active.
845 days 13 hours ago
BenjaminB
Name: Benley

Pronouns: He/him/bitch

Timezone: EST

Discord: Benley#7195

Please tell me a little about yourself: I'm a 23 year old sugar baby who basically does whatever tf i want all day because i can

What kind of houseguest do you see yourself being, and why should you be casted? I can be very mean when i'm stressed out but that also makes for an interesting competition and person to watch. I think I'm generally underestimated and untraditional in terms of gameplay. I trust hard, am very loyal, but only if you truly have me. I'm a bad liar. And I'm not afraid to make big moves or say/do risky things to get to the end. I'm generally very controversial and i make my feelings known
844 days 21 hours ago
MargeSimpson
Name: Marge
Pronouns: She/Her
Timezone: Eastern
Discord: MargeSimpson#8154

Please tell me a little about yourself: Stoner. I'm probably not going to be good at challenges but I do like connecting and talking with people. I love reality tv shows. I allow people to underestimate me because it's how I make it farthest in the game without any blood on my hands and thats how I like it.

What kind of houseguest do you see yourself being, and why should you be casted? I see myself being like Sabrina in BBCAN2. I am gonna be someone who is loyal but always loyal to whats best for me first. I am a star. I will take this game seriously and slay

open group

Brooklyn's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!