This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

824 days ago
iTy990
I'm glad you convinced Hector not to quit, but I won't judge him for his behavior, I've been there, and it takes time to learn you can't be mad at people for doing the same thing you would've done to them if you got the chance.
824 days ago
Coolbrandonman
Yeah I guess people can’t handle facts so ur welcome
824 days ago
iTy990
It's important to develop relationships with people who you can really trust, but it's a very hard thing to do because you're making yourself vulnerable to possible heartbreak and betrayal aswell as risk of looking like an idiot but it's the price you have to pay
824 days ago
iTy990
But good game all, and I hope to see you all around!
824 days ago
Oedipus
Anyways, now is the time for the reveal of the next Season!!!!!!

However I won't do it in this forum as I want to keep it hidden from S2 contestants, so if you wish to see, Got to the Survivor-X Villa group you have all been invited to and enter the 'Discussion' forum
824 days ago
Oedipus
Sidenote: if any of you have friends willing to compete in the next season let them know, I'll post the applications forum shortly
821 days 6 hours ago
Hector
Nobody was talking to you Brandon, you need to learn to shut the fuck up. FU.
821 days 6 hours ago
Hector
I don't regret anything. I still think I should have quit, as I did a lot for the last challenges and I was not valued enough.

But thanks for the explanation Host. I hate my path on this game, but I have to agree you made a great job.

open group

Survivor-X

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!