This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

837 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Yeah fuck me I guess, right?

*poops on jury*
837 days 20 hours ago
Hector
So, if I didn't vote, It would have been a triple tie! :O
837 days 20 hours ago
Oedipus
Usually now will be when I'd do the seasons rankings, but as I only have 1 season I'll simply say for future season rankings.... expect his season to always be ranked the lowest
837 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
You’re welcome for the ratings Oedipus
837 days 20 hours ago
Oedipus
Now who's ready for the player rankings!!! Yaaaaaayyyy!
837 days 20 hours ago
Hector
Hope I can come back to all-stars
837 days 20 hours ago
iTy990
Congrats Brandon! Well deserved, the main reason I didnt try to push Brandon out at final 4 because I felt like he was deserving and that him vs me in the finals would make this win worth more than if it was me vs Michael and Quentin, another reason I chose to not target Brandon at 4th is because I felt like I had a better chance to win pleading my case against him rather than to him, I think if I had gotten him out he would've done his best to make sure I didn't win but who knows.
837 days 20 hours ago
Oedipus
Player Rankings

1. Brandon (coolbrandonman)
2. Bryan (iTy990)
3. Aidan (Aidan0621)
4. Huzzy (huzzy22)
5. Michael (FairyBoss)
6. Q (Quentin_The_5th)
7. Raul (MrBird)
8. Luan (LuanPedrinho)
9. Coco (CocoVanderblit)
10. Bayley (bkeast)
11. Celeste (ButterCream)
12. Hector (Hector)
13. Tyler (Tylerseeg)
14. Jonathan (boysofsummer2005)
15. Tayler (Tayler_Barlowe)
16. Jay (teamclay)

If you have any questions about my rankings ask haha
837 days 20 hours ago
iTy990
https://c.tenor.com/VzTI3nxbbbkAAAAC/im-ready.gif
837 days 20 hours ago
Hector
Why I'm 12? hahaha I guess I won't be in all-stars
837 days 20 hours ago
iTy990
Good Game and I'm really proud to call myself winner! Either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.
837 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Nah Bryan I woulda voted you to win
837 days 20 hours ago
Oedipus
because when you heard the votes were going your way... you had a tantrum and decided to quit instead, and then when I convinced you not to and you still got voted out... you had another tantrum and got mad at me lol. So yes you're 12 because I expect at least a bit of integrity from players Hector
837 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
^This.
837 days 20 hours ago
iTy990
Thanks king I appreciate that but I'm still glad to have brought you because I think you make this win mean a whole lot more than it would have without you here.

open group

Survivor-X

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!