This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal

Topic » Final Tribal

824 days 20 hours ago
Quentin_The_5th
Has nothing to do with who deserves to win Brandon it has to do with your disrespect after I worked with you. Your belittling and making it seem like you manipulated me which you didnt. Now your sitting here saying I'm a sheep. I called you out for being a liar and your still sitting here saying and calling me it . So go fuck yourself. I'm over this conversation Congratulations to the both of you. It was a pleasure.
824 days 20 hours ago
Quentin_The_5th
Brandon you played a good game. And I don't hate you you just piss me off and I get way to excited off of putting people in there place. Ty I wish we played more together and I hope to play in this series again.
824 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
You didn’t put me anywhere! I have way too big of an ego to be “put in my place”. I’m the clear option here, played the best game. Whether you think you played a good game or not is no fucking concern of mine. I was describing my perspective. “Free will” my little poopy ass.
824 days 20 hours ago
Quentin_The_5th
Why your ass poopy? You got the runs? Want a wipe? Nothing says bury the hatchet like wiping some poopy butt. Now come Brandon bend over let papa get you cleaned ♡
824 days 19 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Yes I’m the winner now clean my ass! >:D
824 days 3 hours ago
Hector
I don't want a rude winner, hope people get that into consideration.
824 days 3 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
You also didn’t want half the tribe to be inactive the entire season but I think we’ve learned by now that we don’t always get what we want
824 days 3 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
I’m sorry host guy that was mean
824 days 3 hours ago
Hector
Well, you voted out your active competition. So, your comment makes no sense. People were voted out after they win immunity or almost won immunity.

And I'm happy to see that finally, you're getting accountable for your rudeness. I would like to see more apologies :D
824 days 1 hour ago
Coolbrandonman
Yeah Hector I voted you out because you were actual competition and not a sheep.

And as for me apologizing, I honestly thought you were the host, I might have dyslexia idk, but now that I realize it was you who commented, I do not care. I gotta get glasses or something god damn
823 days 22 hours ago
Hector
So, you are saying everybody else is a sheep :O

open group

Survivor-X

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!