This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal

Topic » Final Tribal

824 days 20 hours ago
Oedipus
CONGRATULATIONS FINAL 3

Q
BRYAN
BRANDON

I'll now welcome our jury Raul, Hector, Luan, Coco, Aidan, Huzzy and Michael voted out at the last tribal!!!

The power now shifts to you jury!
Jury you may ask the final three as many questions as you wish and your votes are due @5PM EST tomorrow where they will then be read at the reunion! Good luck and choose wisely.

Final 3 members, feel free to post a speech explaining your gameplay and why you should win.
824 days 19 hours ago
iTy990
My Case:

Hello guys, I know some of you might not care, but I want you all to know that I care, this host has worked his butt off and honestly done a great job and we as a cast have failed him and I am no exception of this. I don't think any of us deserve to win, I think Oedipus is the real winner for not giving up on us because I know I would have. Out of respect for that I tried to do my best to turn on the jets towards the end and I did wind up making it here despite having somewhat of an issue with Brandon throughout the season which we were able to squash thankfully.

Coming into this season I didn't really know many of the people, I knew Aidan who I had just voted out as the first boot literally a day before in a different game and Michael who was also on my tribe in that game. I also discovered Luan was a good friend of mine from the past. But besides that I felt like I had noone else I could even remotely count on.

I believe one of the biggest bright spots and most iconic moments of the season was in the first challenge as tribes when my tribe was literal seconds away from forfeiting when I stepped in and saved the day, completed for my tribe and won us immunity. I believe this helped me get in people's good books, and I was able to capitalize and prosper. There was another notable moment at the final 6 when Brandon was close to winning immunity by forfeit and I was considering letting him to not muddy the waters too much, but ultimately I decided to compete out of respect for the game and hoping to bring some level of prestige and honor to this season, I wound up losing a tough game of musical chairs, I decided to reach out to Brandon and I told him that I didn't appreciate the way he talked to me in the challenges and he seemed to of brushed it off at first, but we talked more and bonded a bit and thankfully my decisions didn't backfire.

I'm going to cap my case off by telling you guys a couple of quick stories.

Story: so in high school I was enrolled in a class that everyone considered the easiest class on Earth and people claimed it was impossible to not get an A. Long story short I struggled majorly with it and would have failed, but the teacher had a personal philosophy that he didn't fail anyone.

I believe that correlates with the fact I've only won 1 group game in my history on Tengaged and I was ranked the worst winner out of 40+ because I barely sent in any confessionals, I am not great at these games, but I don't let that deter me from trying. I hope you consider giving me my 2nd group game win.

Good luck Brandon & Q
824 days 18 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Alright so I kinda knew I was gonna get to this point. The very inactive cast was a big confidence booster. I deserve to win. Clean and cut. I don’t see why anyone else here should get a vote besides me.

I may not have played the hero role like Bryan is, but that shouldn’t matter when considering who deserves this. I’m not gonna try to suck up to the jury or the host, I know how I played and I know I deserve to win.

Let’s look at the stats. I held an idol through the entire merge, I didn’t even get to use it (which I was gonna), and I also had the most immunity wins. I was one of the most active right along with Bryan, praise to him for that (idk your pronouns, correct me if I’m wrong). I received like 1 vote total throughout the game. Even in one of the challenges, I was voted by the majority as the biggest threat and STILL nobody threw my name around.

But yeah sorry if I ended up betraying you jury people, it’s just the game I guess, nothing personal. Oh! And Quentin was kinda a sheep (no offense dude <3).

Yeah so vote me for student council, thank you :)
824 days 18 hours ago
iTy990
Student Council 😂❤️ good luck Brandon and good case although I'm genuinely not sucking up to the host, I genuinely think he's done some awesome touches and attention to detail that's went unappreciated/unnoticed like he's the first host I've ever seen to ask everyone a unique question at tribal.
824 days 18 hours ago
Hector
I won't vote because... Rigga Morris. FU all... Hahaha

Todos sabemos qué vívora va a ganar...
824 days 18 hours ago
Quentin_The_5th
Let me start off that yea i wasnt active in this game and I don't deserve to win I broke my leg a month ago. I do physically therapy. I'm on medication for it. I still wanted to play and I played to win. I was absent because 5pm is a hard time for me to get on. So yea I was a "sheep" to Brandon cuzz it was easy to have a friend to skate by with but you should watch yourself I won two immunity challenges and I wasn't even trying at 60% and I mean that. Brandon I would've beat you if it wasn't for me not investing myself. I handed you this game by allowing you too. So watch when you call someone a sheep. I never spoke ill of you. So do I deserve to win? No but atleast I can be honest with myself. We worked together Brandon I didn't even vote the way you did everytime so that a cap. Oedipus I respect you and I respect the game and I'm very sorry I wasn't as active but it doesn't mean I wouldn't play again. Everytime I missed it was because I was busy until 5pm. Not because I  didn't wanna play. I didn't self evict like half of you clowns did. I cared about this group game. So put some respect on my goddamn name.

Gl to you both
824 days 18 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Quentin you can talk da talk, but it’s not about what you coulda done or shoulda done. It’s about what you did sweetie. Which was nothing. I liked working with you, and youre a stand up dude and all, but saying you weren’t even putting in effort and explaining to everyone your true power level, doesn’t really win ya the game.
824 days 18 hours ago
Quentin_The_5th
I'm not asking to win the game. I'm saying you calling me a sheep is inaccurate information and if you liked working with me so much you'd respect me not to say that. And your right it didn't happen and I'm telling you what would've happened that simple. I think your misunderstanding my message sweetie. Reread it I didn't ask to win I said I don't deserve to win. Like are you good you wearing you reading glasses bud?
824 days 18 hours ago
Quentin_The_5th
I won two immunities and I was involved and you disrespected me on the finale speech and now your surprised im being a dick like what's wrong with you. Your being an asshole and I'm calling you out for it. You called me a sheep. It wasn't true. I didn't follow you. Your being a asshat
824 days 18 hours ago
Quentin_The_5th
What's wrong with standing up for myself
824 days 18 hours ago
Quentin_The_5th
I did nothing?
824 days 18 hours ago
Quentin_The_5th
Nothing I did nothing all game
824 days 18 hours ago
Quentin_The_5th
Do you know how to read?
824 days 18 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Yahhh I was an asshole to everyone throughout the ENTIRETY of the game, now that it’s over, what fucking difference does it make? You won a couple immunities, good on you. I won more hahaha *fart noises*. Never said you shouldn’t stand up for yourself man, I’d expect you to, what I’m explaining, right, is that you standing up for yourself isn’t helping your case to win. I see you don’t think you should win, but I think I should. I’m more worried about pointing out reasons that attest to that, like you being a sheep, no offense but you were! If ya don’t like the criticism, you should’ve played better. Simple as that. You can keep calling me an asshole all you want if it makes you feel better because no question about it, I am an asshole, that’s my whole shtick. I’m not worried about you I’m worried about getting the votes that I know I deserve
824 days 17 hours ago
iTy990
Call me Mother Teresa or whatever but I really don't think it's fair to discredit other people's games. Although I didn't really recognize Quentin in my speech because there wasn't much to mention, we did converse late and he had my back for the 6th/5th vote so in turn I had his in the vote for 4th
824 days 17 hours ago
Quentin_The_5th
I didn't base my decisions off of what you told me. So your an asshole and a liar. I did not make all of my decisions based on you I didn't follow you.  So I'm reminding you that your wrong. I HAD MY OWN FREE WILL. I didn't follow you . Listen man you deserve it I never said you didn't. But calling me a sheep is inaccurate. I didn't even call you a asshole once. I called you a asshat which I feel is much nicer. I'm asking you not to disrespect me. If I was actually a sheep that played for you that'd be different but I played for myself I DIDNT FOLLOW YOU

open group

Survivor-X

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!