This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 13 of The Bad Girls Club:::: "Dont Hate Appreciate"

Topic » Day 13 of The Bad Girls..

5532 days 17 hours ago
Nakomis
I asked if I was a hooker or not, and you haven't answered.
5532 days 17 hours ago
bddarcangelo
loosey....you cant just come in here and get respect, go back to being a nobody
5532 days 17 hours ago
bddarcangelo
cuntomis, im pretty sure i answered your question like a couple posts ago, but since you are the biggest illiterate bitch i know, i will post it again for you
5532 days 17 hours ago
loosens
=] actually skeeet laqueefsha and nakomis luv me..
ur poor
shut up
5532 days 17 hours ago
bddarcangelo
4 min agoDelete Replybddarcangelo
LOOOLLLLL cuntomis, you are nothing, just a waste of space, so you cant really be anything then....right??
5532 days 17 hours ago
loosens
i guess they didnt teach him 2 spell in mexico nakomis
5532 days 17 hours ago
bddarcangelo
ohhh noooo loosey, you're calling me poor, thats such a good one, i think i used that on cuntomis..like on day 2
5532 days 17 hours ago
bddarcangelo
0 min agoloosens
=] actually skeeet laqueefsha and nakomis luv me..
ur poor
shut up

BEST SPELLING IVE SEEN IN MY LIFE LOOLL
5532 days 17 hours ago
Nakomis
Bdd, that answers the question "Am I a waste of space?" but it does not answer the question, "Am I a hooker?"

You aren't answering because that would involve you admitting you are wrong, and since you're a stubborn illiterate lying asshole, you'd never admit to being wrong, even if you are.
5532 days 17 hours ago
loosens
=] it's called abbreviations.
5532 days 17 hours ago
bddarcangelo
i think my answer is pretty valid cuntomis, you are nothing, you are 0, you basically dont exist, outside of this website
5532 days 17 hours ago
Nakomis
Bdd, don't even begin to say someone has bad spelling. You've been using the shittiest spelling/grammar I've seen since Day 1.
5532 days 17 hours ago
bddarcangelo
0 min agoloosens
=] it's called abbreviations.
RIGHHTT ITS ALSO CALLED BEING A HYPOCRITE U DUMB CUNT...I LIKE CUNTOMIS MORE THAN YOU LOOL
5532 days 17 hours ago
bddarcangelo
wow cuntomis, maybe because english isnt my first language...NOW U ARE ATTACKING BI-LINGUAL PEOPLE..nice
5532 days 17 hours ago
bddarcangelo
a dumb bitch like you is too stupid to learn another language

open group

Bad Girls Club "Bitches Dont Play"

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!