This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 13 of The Bad Girls Club:::: "Dont Hate Appreciate"

Topic » Day 13 of The Bad Girls..

5558 days 6 hours ago
bddarcangelo
cuntomis, isnt a name that attacks the handicapped population, well actually maybe it is, since you kind of are, but calling me a retard is attacking all those people with dissabilities, like you, you are only hurting yourself dear
5558 days 6 hours ago
bddarcangelo
and i never said you said that retards were stupid, i guess you just said that now, lol nice, hypocrite
5558 days 6 hours ago
loosens
shut up jump da border
5558 days 6 hours ago
loosens
shut up jump da border
5558 days 6 hours ago
bddarcangelo
loosey what are u doing here?
5558 days 6 hours ago
Nakomis
Loosens <3
5558 days 6 hours ago
bddarcangelo
cuntomis is there anyone you havent offended yet? lets make a list
african american people
gay/lesbian people
hadicapped people
my country...

when is this going to stop?
5558 days 6 hours ago
Nakomis
How did I offend Gay people? And don't act as if you're Jesus striking me down just because I said the word "retard." As if you've never said it.
5558 days 6 hours ago
bddarcangelo
hmmmmm dont think i have towards you dear....and you offened gay people by calling me gay because i know louis vuitton, so you have stereotyped gay people in saying, you're gay if you know or have louis vuitton
5558 days 6 hours ago
bddarcangelo
and after dealing with you, you make me want to go gay, you messed up bitch
5558 days 6 hours ago
Nakomis
Now, you're a teenaged male who was suddenly overjoyed at the mentioning of the name Louis Vuitton. That is associated with a stereotypical "gay" male. That doesn't mean I condemned homosexuals in any way. Wow you take EVERYTHING out of context just to find an insult.
5558 days 6 hours ago
bddarcangelo
kind of like the child prostitution thing cuntomis?
5558 days 6 hours ago
Nakomis
Yes, except for that I didn't take it out of context.
5558 days 6 hours ago
bddarcangelo
YOU JUST MADE A STEREOTYPE..WOW YOU REALLY DO HAVE PROBLEMS...!
1 min agoNakomis
Now, you're a teenaged male who was suddenly overjoyed at the mentioning of the name Louis Vuitton. That is associated with a stereotypical "gay" male.
5558 days 6 hours ago
bddarcangelo
yes you did cuntomis, im sorry, you are racist and prejudiced...get over it

open group

Bad Girls Club "Bitches Dont Play"

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!