This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #16 - Merge

Topic » Tribal Council #16 - Merge

690 days 21 hours ago
samsam
Votes dues tonight at 9:30 pm est. To play an idol or advantage mail me ahead of time or play it live at vote reveal.

Ryan is immune.
690 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
I think was bullshit btw
If I have to wait for 12 hours for the host it's a bs challenge
690 days 20 hours ago
samsam
Lions, I was asleep during the night. what r u talking about??? the challenge was nonlive too
690 days 20 hours ago
samsam
I never said u couldnt finish
690 days 20 hours ago
samsam
If anyone has an idol or advantage and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so
690 days 20 hours ago
teamclay
*stands*
690 days 20 hours ago
teamclay
I’m not leaving tonight Sam I’d like to play this idol for myself
690 days 20 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
nice Jay
690 days 20 hours ago
samsam
This is an idol

Any votes for Jay wont count
690 days 20 hours ago
samsam
anyone else?
690 days 20 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
*stands*

I have something to say.
690 days 20 hours ago
teamclay
Oh?
690 days 20 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
I got something that's been burning a hole in my pocket for over 3 weeks.  I've kept it a secret from even my closest allies as I have been burned before in prior games.  I've now learned for the future that these allies of mine CAN be trusted with this valuable information.  These people know who they are, and  you have totally earned my trust, which frankly is very difficult to earn.  I'm sorry to all of you for being secretive about this but I can tell you guys numerous stories of allies blindsiding me with an idol in my pocket.   I had to self-preserve and I hope you understand, since this, as you all know, is a game of deception.

With that being said....*hands object to Sam*

I'm playing this on myself.
690 days 20 hours ago
samsam
This is an idol. Votes for Scott wont count
690 days 20 hours ago
samsam
Either Owen or Lions will be booted
690 days 20 hours ago
samsam
Once the votes are read, the decision is final; the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

open group

Sam's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!