This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9

Topic » Tribal Council #9

858 days 22 hours ago
Oedipus
Votes are due at 6pm EST (if I get all votes sooner I will read them earlier)

Veigar - What are you basing your vote on tonight?
Robbie - With a jury building up is it important to you that you ensure good relationships with those you vote off?
Huzzy - With idols still able to be played and potentially in the game, how does this impact your game?
Ruby - do you believe old tribal lines still have a hold of the game or has the merge finally broken these down?
Scott - how important was your immunity win to you coming into this tribal council?
Destiney - How important is loyalty to you this far into the game?
Bailey - In impressing the jury, how important is building your resume and making big moves to you?
858 days 21 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
My immunity win was crucial.  Although I do trust my allies, you can never be completely sure of your safety this late in the game.  I have a reputation of being a strong social and strategic player.  I am not known
For my comp prowess.  Although I am treasuring this necklace, I can’t help but wonder if it won’t make me even a bigger threat.
858 days 21 hours ago
RubyStretch1
Ruby - Do you believe old tribal lines still have a hold of the game or has the merge finally broken these down?

I would say the latter. The fact that the current post-merge boots consist of both old Ta Keos and old Bayons is proof of this.
858 days 6 hours ago
bkeast
I'm still here and there must be a reason
858 days 5 hours ago
Veigar
Faith
858 days 5 hours ago
vaultg1rl
Destiney - How important is loyalty to you this far into the game?
super important it’s hard to know who’s actually loyal to you and who’s telling you what you wanna hear.
858 days 4 hours ago
Robson704
Robbie - With a jury building up is it important to you that you ensure good relationships with those you vote off?

definetly, if jury doesnt like you or doesnt respect your game you wont win, its one of the most important things now
858 days 2 hours ago
Oedipus
I'll read the votes
858 days 2 hours ago
huzzy22
Good luck everyone 💜💛🧡💙💚❤️
858 days 2 hours ago
Oedipus
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so
858 days 2 hours ago
Oedipus
Bailey stands

I'm playing this for myself tonight
858 days 2 hours ago
Oedipus
This IS a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast for Bailey will not count
858 days 2 hours ago
huzzy22
Oh wow
858 days 2 hours ago
RubyStretch1
Wow.
858 days 2 hours ago
Oedipus
First Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Bailey, does not count
858 days 2 hours ago
Oedipus
Second Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Bailey, does not count

open group

Sam's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!