This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5

Topic » Tribal Council #5

868 days 19 hours ago
samsam
Send votes in by tonight at 8pm est

You can only vote for Hector or Tester. Idols can not be played tonight.
868 days 19 hours ago
samsam
Tester: How does it feel to be the replacement nom? Are you shocked?
Hector: How nervous are you knowing that you have a 50% chance of leaving the game?
Owen: Does winning HoH put a huge target on your back?
Bailey: How crucial was the veto win?
Robbie: How did it feel to know you could not be nominated?
Lindsay: What are your overall thoughts on this twist?
Veigar: How will you base your vote tonight?
Destiney: How did it feel to not be nominated?
Luan: How does it feel to be merged?
Huzzy: Is there communication between the two tribes or is it still Bayon v Ta Keo?
Ruby: Are you nervous for this tribal?
Scott: What did you think of the BB Twist?
868 days 19 hours ago
samsam
The nominees and Owen will not vote btw
868 days 18 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott: What did you think of the BB Twist?

Well, it's definitely unconventional but quite interesting.  I personally think that although Owen won the ultimate prize in HOH, Robbie got the real victory here, safety.  Yes Owen was safe too of course, but he also had to put 3 people on the block.  Big Brother is a lot more bloody a game than Survivor.  It was a nice change of pace twist, but I'm looking forward to going back to the Survivor format.
868 days 18 hours ago
vaultg1rl
Destiney: How did it feel to not be nominated?

i’m always nervous if i’m nominated or not, you never know which way this game is going.
868 days 18 hours ago
bkeast
How crucial was the veto win?

Simple Ive always been a target since the Michael blindside. Even with the veto there is a target on my back and it gets bigger and bigger.
868 days 18 hours ago
Robson704
Robbie: How did it feel to know you could not be nominated?

really great! every round you have to think about everything day by day and knowing im safe 100% this round is definetly something good to have!
868 days 17 hours ago
LuanPedrinho
for me it was a very good feeling, even though it was mixed, I received the help of my partner lindsay and even so we managed to score a point and that's what matters there is still a lot of game and we should recompose ourselves and already think wm being in the next challenge we've already won some previous challenges with lindsay's help, mine and my group sometimes some members of our group can't attend to do the challenge but this is normal because I also sometimes didn't attend for bigger reasons and now we have to take it as learning.
868 days 14 hours ago
Hector
Hector: How nervous are you knowing that you have a 50% chance of leaving the game?

I'm OK as I know I haven't been too active on this game. I never quit, but I feel defeated to be honest.
868 days 13 hours ago
PenguinOwen126
Owen: Does winning HoH put a huge target on your back?

no
868 days 12 hours ago
samsam
Check in
868 days 12 hours ago
samsam
Once the votes are read, the decision is final; the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
868 days 12 hours ago
samsam
First vote
Tester
868 days 12 hours ago
samsam
Second vote
Hector
868 days 12 hours ago
samsam
Third vote
Tester
868 days 12 hours ago
samsam
Fourth vote
Hector

open group

Sam's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!