This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Bayon

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Bayon

872 days 2 hours ago
samsam
Votes are due tomorrow at noon EST. Votes must be mailed in order for them to count. Not voting will result in a penalty self-vote.

Robbie - How will you base your vote tonight?
Tester - Why do you think both tribes are at the same camp now but have not yet merged?
Bailey - If you did not play an idol, you would've been voted off. How safe do you feel tonight?
Hector - How does it feel to lose yet again?
Huzzy - Are you nervous for tonight's vote?
Tayler - Only 6 of you are voting tonight. How does it feel that the numbers just continue to dwindle?
872 days 2 hours ago
Tester
Tester - Why do you think both tribes are at the same camp now but have not yet merged?
- Probably a twist like One World is in play. I think we might be swapping soon tbh
872 days 2 hours ago
bkeast
I do not feel safe at all.This is a game of survivor.. outwit.. outplay and outlast. You want to be in the know all the time but its always.. Ill tell you what you want to hear... But I may not tell you the truth.. I really think I have an idea of how the game is running but things are not always what they seem and that is something many people do not understand.
872 days 2 hours ago
huzzy22
Huzzy - Are you nervous for tonight's vote?

Yeah well it was New Years today so waking up to all this craziness, very nervous after seeing that Michael went last night that means I could be next, which is very scary, I hope my tribe understands why I was inactive and I would expect the same from them :)
872 days 1 hour ago
tayler_barlowe
Tayler - Only 6 of you are voting tonight. How does it feel that the numbers just continue to dwindle?

It feels shitty, I hate that we've literally been to 3 of the 4 tribals, it's not looking good for us at all! Say there were a merge rn, we would be down 3 people from the other tribe. At least! Cuz some people on our tribe might even jump ship too! Ugh, I just don't want to have to come here again.
872 days ago
samsam
3/6 votes are in
871 days 5 hours ago
bkeast
Waiting on the votes!
871 days 1 hour ago
samsam
I’m having internet issues. As soon as it’s working I’ll reveal votes. Sorry
871 days 1 hour ago
bkeast
We wanna know
871 days ago
bkeast
Here -fingers crossed-
871 days ago
samsam
I'll go tally the votes.

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
871 days ago
samsam
Once the votes are read, the decision is final; the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
871 days ago
samsam
FIRST VOTE
Hector (Self Vote)
871 days ago
samsam
Second vote
Bailey
871 days ago
samsam
Third Vote
Tayler
871 days ago
samsam
Fourth vote
Tayler

open group

Sam's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!