This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Bayon

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Bayon

870 days 6 hours ago
samsam
Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch and. approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual at Tribal Council, because in this game, fire represents your life; when your fire's gone, so are you.

Bayon, you lost the immunity challenge today. One of you will get voted out. Please mail me your votes by 7:30 PM EST TONIGHT!!! TONIGHTTT! I'll reveal the votes tonight at 7:35 PM EST. If you don't vote, you will receive a self-vote.

You are allowed to change your vote as many times as you'd like up until the deadline. If you'd like to play an idol or advantage, mail me before the deadline.

Questions: (Answer these below if you'd like)

Tester: How does it feel to lose the very first challenge?
Here: How will you base your vote tonight?
Huzzy: Were you surprised by the challenge results?
Bailey: How strong are tribe dynamics?
Michael: How easy is tonight's vote?
Robbie: How important is it to keep the tribe strong?
Tayler: How do potential anticipated twists affect plans for tribal tonight?
Hector: How are you feeling tonight?

SEND CONFESSIONALS AS WELL
870 days 6 hours ago
bkeast
Tribe Dynamics? I mean could be better havent received much communication. My vote is for Tester
870 days 6 hours ago
samsam
Please mail me your votes.
870 days 5 hours ago
huzzy22
Yeah I’m very shocked by the result, I know i gave it my all and for it to be that much of a walk over is a shame
870 days 4 hours ago
Tester
Tester: How does it feel to lose the very first challenge?
- It doesn't feel good. I'm sorry that I forgot that I was in this because I forgot to log in to Tengaged during that time :/ I hope I'm not targeted because of that.
870 days 3 hours ago
Hector
Hector: How are you feeling tonight?

Confsufed and frustrated. I would like to have the opportunity to know better my tribe mates, but this is the game. I base my vote solely on who I haven't seen active. But it tears my heart to do it as being the first one out is difficult.
870 days 2 hours ago
tayler_barlowe
Tayler: How do potential anticipated twists affect plans for tribal tonight?

Twists obviously play a huge role in every vote but so far we have only been informed abt and idol which we haven't even had a clue for. I don't believe that people should be too paranoid over it just because we know so little at this point and there is no way of knowing what's coming down the road.
870 days 1 hour ago
Robson704
Robbie: How important is it to keep the tribe strong?

i think its important a lot cause if we keep losing theres a chance other tribe will just use their bigger numbers to get us out at merge
869 days 23 hours ago
samsam
Check in for vote
869 days 23 hours ago
huzzy22
Good luck everyone
869 days 23 hours ago
samsam
I'll go tally the votes.

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
869 days 23 hours ago
samsam
(I'll wait until 7:33 to read votes)
869 days 23 hours ago
samsam
Once the votes are read, the decision is final; the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
869 days 23 hours ago
samsam
First Vote
Here (self-vote)
869 days 23 hours ago
samsam
Second Vote
Bailey (self-vote)
869 days 23 hours ago
samsam
Third Vote
Here

open group

Sam's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!