This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ta Keo Camp

Topic » Ta Keo Camp

875 days 11 hours ago
samsam
Only Ta Keo tribe members may chat here.
875 days 10 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Hey tribe!  My skype is zabrinaclark.  My discord is tengagedscott1414.  Add me.  I use both. Let's win this shit!
875 days 6 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Huzzy, I think you posted in the wrong tribe group
875 days 4 hours ago
Oedipus
my Skype is:   live:.cid.e1eee6ec8a99323b (I mainly use this) but I do have discord if you dont have skype so just lmk if you want my discord too xx
875 days 3 hours ago
LuanPedrinho
Hi guys
875 days 3 hours ago
Oedipus
heyyyy
875 days 3 hours ago
LuanPedrinho
guys the issue of the idols that were hidden from you and tended to work like this as we do to look for them sorry the question is, i didn't understand how it works if someone from our team can please explain to me
875 days 3 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Luan, what is your question?  I'm sorry I didn't understand.
875 days 3 hours ago
LuanPedrinho
he opened a poll and the most voted tribe gains immunity and a clue as to where the idol is if our team gains this immunity and a clue as to where he is how are we going to find him?
875 days 3 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
you mean how are we gonna find the idol?
875 days 3 hours ago
LuanPedrinho
Yes
875 days 1 hour ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Well all he said was that it was somewhere on the site.  With the clue, we could narrow it down a little but for now it could be anywhere
875 days ago
LuanPedrinho
Ok good luck guys let's hope that our group can win this poll to acquire the clues
874 days 10 hours ago
samsam
IDOL CLUE HAS BEEN SENT
874 days 9 hours ago
LuanPedrinho
congrats guys
874 days 8 hours ago
vaultg1rl
vaultg1rl is my skype

open group

Sam's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!