This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[HSC] Australia Decides - Final

Topic » [HSC] Australia Decides -..

856 days ago
MyMilkshakes
Hey everyone!! Australia calling :) For the inaugural Harmony Song Contest, I decided what better way to get in the competition spirit than to host a national final!! (Plus I'm very indecisive). So, I put together a small national selection since I've discovered so many great Aussie acts recently and would love if you could help me out in deciding who should be Australia's first ever participant!!

Our acts for tonight are -

Ali Barter
Spacey Jane
Gretta Ray

Our voting process will be very simple as well :) Just message me your 12 points (favorite), 10 points (second favorite), and then your 8 points (third favorite)!! In the event of a tie, the person who received the most 12 points will be selected, and if there is still a tie we will go to the most 10 points, etc. If there is still a tie, then the act which I preferred will be selected!

Without further ado, it is now time to present the competing acts!!
856 days ago
MyMilkshakes
SONG #1 - Twisted Up by Ali Barter

SONG #2 - Booster Seat by Spacey Jane

SONG #3 - Bigger Than Me by Gretta Ray

856 days ago
MyMilkshakes
And that brings us to the end of our national selection!!! Thank you very much in advance for everyone who votes and may the best act win :)
855 days 22 hours ago
dragotistic
San Marino has voted. Best of luck!
853 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
馃嚪馃嚧 romania has voted !!!
853 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Spain has voted!
馃嚜馃嚘馃嚜馃嚘馃槏馃槏馃嚜馃嚘馃嚜馃嚘馃槏馃槏馃嚜馃嚘馃嚜馃嚘
853 days 4 hours ago
J2999
馃嚨馃嚤 Poland has voted !
853 days ago
Darbe
馃嚟馃嚪 croatia has voted!! good luck
852 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
馃嚥馃嚬 Malta has voted, best of luck to all the contestants!
845 days 5 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Good evening everyone and welcome to the results show for Australia鈥檚 first ever entrant to HSC!! We are very excited to announce which of these three artists has won this privilege!! :) We also would once again like to thank everyone who has voted in our national selection!! We appreciate the help in deciding our entrant very very much :)
845 days 5 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Now to the votes!! Tonight we have votes from 15 jurors from across Europe - and Australia! Whoever finishes with the most votes by the end will be crowned the victor! Without further ado, here come the votes!!
845 days 5 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Australia // MyMilkshakes

8        Spacey Jane
10        Ali Barter

Which means 12 points goes to...

Gretta Ray!!
845 days 5 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
San Marino // dragotistic

8        Spacey Jane
10        Gretta Ray

12 points goes to...

Ali Barter!!
845 days 5 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Greece // TolisKalkas

8        Spacey Jane
10        Ali Barter

12 points goes to...

Gretta Ray!!
845 days 5 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Albania // Fritzyyyyy

8        Spacey Jane
10        Ali Barter

12 points are going to...

Gretta Ray!!
845 days 5 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
France // Patrick319

8        Spacey Jane
10        Gretta Ray

Which means 12 points goes to...

Ali Barter!!

open group

Harmony Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!