This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช LEG 1 / SHANNON AIRPORT ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช

Topic » ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช LEG 1 / SHANNON..

595 days 23 hours ago
QueenMichelle
.be

Insanity's song
595 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
595 days 2 hours ago
QueenMichelle
Selisic's song

594 days 21 hours ago
QueenMichelle
Welcome to the pitstop of Leg 1! Itโ€™s time to being the PAIRING process.

Hereโ€™s how it will work: I will reveal the 1st place racer along with my comment on their song. I will then reveal the partner they chose, the place their partner got, and the comment I gave their partnerโ€™s song. I will also reveal how much each pair wanted each other based on their lists. Exciting!

This will go on until everyoneโ€™s paired up so.. what are we waiting for? Letโ€™s get this race started already!
594 days 21 hours ago
QueenMichelle
The 1st place racer of the round, getting their first pick of a duo isโ€ฆ
594 days 21 hours ago
QueenMichelle
MISSIMOGEN!

๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง                Raveena / Petal               
HER BEST SONG BY FAR. No this was actually so ethereal and stunning I'm obsessed. I'm getting Imogen season 1 vibes and I'm gagging so hard. I'M SHAKING THIS IS SO GOOD. You ate that so hard sister. This song is bliss.

Congratulations Imogen, you get first pick!
594 days 21 hours ago
QueenMichelle
Imogen chose..

TURKEYLOVER!
https://i.imgur.com/o0mzB1i.gif

Turkey positioned Imogen ๐Ÿญ๐˜€๐˜ in their rankings. A mutual pairing, yay!

Turkey placed ๐Ÿต๐˜๐—ต out of 18 this leg.

๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ                Andrea Vallรฉ / Lovergirl               
I'm surprised this hasn't aged? If anything it's kinda aged like wine. I was never the number one stan of this but it's hitting rn. Why hasn't she been sent to TSC again, is all her other music ass???
594 days 21 hours ago
QueenMichelle
The next racer to get their pick, placing 2nd is..
594 days 21 hours ago
QueenMichelle
PATRICK319!!

๐๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—                Julia Jean-Baptiste / Music Hall               
MOTHERRR. I love her style sm, she consistently serves with her music. I'm annoyed I haven't kept up with her recently cause this ate. This just got so fucking slayful as it went on aswell. GAYS 4 JULIA JEAN-BAPTISTE!!

But who did Patrick choose? Let's find out!
594 days 21 hours ago
QueenMichelle
Patrick chose..
TBROWN_47!!

https://i.imgur.com/e6gJPQV.gif

Patrick ranked tbrown_47 ๐Ÿญ๐˜€๐˜ in their rankings.

tbrown_47 positioned Patrick ๐Ÿด๐˜๐—ต in their rankings.

tbrown_47 placed ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐˜๐—ต out of 18 this leg.

๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง_๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•                Jenevieve / CaNdY LiEs               
When has she ever missed? and be serious with your answer cause she NEVER misses. It's not my favourite of hers but that's a high ass bar. Her voice always hits on the track more than anything else, I just love her tone so much.
594 days 21 hours ago
QueenMichelle
The next racer to get their pick, placing 3rd is..
FROMAWINDOW!!

๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐€๐–๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ                Ravyn Lynae, Doechii / Xtasy               
I never heard this remix but I'm shaking cause it's SAURRRR good. Wait cause why is it getting so much better as it goes on aswell HELLO? This slayed the fuck out of me honestly. MOTHERS.

Who did Braden choose? Omg???
594 days 21 hours ago
QueenMichelle
Braden chose..
EVEEE20!!

https://i.imgur.com/bP6WI82.gif

They both ranked eachother ๐Ÿญ๐˜€๐˜ in their rankings. Besties!!

eveee20 placed ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ๐˜๐—ต out of 18 this leg.

๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ž๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ                HA:TFELT / Pluhmm               
This was cute! I have heard a lot of songs like it before so I'm not necessarily gagging for anything she's serving. I'm sure she has a hit in her, but this was a pretty little number to warm her up methinks!
594 days 21 hours ago
QueenMichelle
The next racer to get their pick, placing 4th is..
DRAGOTISTIC!

๐๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ                Alisa Xayalith / I'll Be There               
I didn't even realize she had more than her SERVE omgg?? I'm obsessed with this actually, proof that she wasn't a one-serve wonder yassss! She's a very ME artist I can't imagine myself disliking something she made.

But who did Dan choose????? HURRY UP I WANNA SEE!!!!11!!!!
594 days 21 hours ago
QueenMichelle
Dan chose..
INSANITY!!

https://i.imgur.com/DzNnt24.gif

Dan ranked Insanity ๐Ÿญ๐˜€๐˜ in their rankings, whereas Insanity ranked Dan ๐Ÿด๐˜๐—ต in their RANDOM.ORG LIST! Whew!

Insanity placed ๐Ÿฑ๐˜๐—ต out of 18 this leg.

๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ                KWON EUN BI / Glitch               
It's still so gaggy how much she slayed with this. The entire composition is just masterful like.. obviously this wasn't gonna rank as high as newer serves but this remains a SLAY.
594 days 21 hours ago
QueenMichelle
The next racer to get their pick, placing 6th is..
CATCH_A_FALLING_STAR!!

๐‚๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก_๐š_๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ _๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ                Shungudzo / It's a good day       
This was quite enjoyable actually. Her voice was GORJUSSSSS here. Shungudzo hasn't been a name I thought of in a long while but I've yet to be disappointed by a song of hers honestly. I loved this by the end of it, SERVE.

Who will Pete choose omg :3?

open group

Michelle's Amazing Music Taste Race [2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!