This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

馃嚠馃嚜 LEG 1 / SHANNON AIRPORT 馃嚠馃嚜

Topic » 馃嚠馃嚜 LEG 1 / SHANNON..

577 days ago
QueenMichelle
Pete chose..
RICKTWORICK1!!

https://i.imgur.com/o8hnzDV.gif

Pete ranked Rick 饾煯饾椈饾棻 in their RANDOM.ORG list, whereas Rick ranked Pete 饾煰饾椏饾棻 in their RANDOM.ORG list.. woah random besties woohoo..!

Rick placed 饾煭饾煴饾榿饾椀 out of 18 this leg.

饾惈饾悽饾悳饾悿饾惌饾惏饾惃饾惈饾悽饾悳饾悿饾煆                OOHYO / Pizza               
Awee I love OOHYO sm. This obviously isn't as good as lifechanging song 'BRAVE' but it's still a cute number that I appreciated. The chorus in particular is serving quite a bit. I can definitely see this growing on me more & more.
577 days ago
QueenMichelle
The next racer to get their pick, placing 7th is..
VARLTO!!

饾惎饾悮饾惈饾惀饾惌饾惃                Leo Rizzi / Sanal枚               
This was a bit of a slow burn but once I got into it OMFG..... no stop I'm literally so fucking obsessed. I love when I become obsessed with songs that I dont expect to become obsessed with. THIS IS THE VARLTO WE NEED THIS SSN!
577 days ago
QueenMichelle
Varlto chose..
PENNYTRATIONSTAN!!

https://i.imgur.com/WhY1yzX.gif

Alvaro ranked Penny 饾煭饾榾饾榿 in their rankings, whereas Penny ranked Alvaro 饾煴饾榿饾椀 in their ranking. Werk!

Penny placed 饾煭饾煱饾榿饾椀 out of 18 this leg.

饾悘饾悶饾惂饾惂饾惒饾悡饾惈饾悮饾惌饾悽饾惃饾惂饾悞饾惌饾悮饾惂                Dameer / Believe               
This is literally the definition of a grower to me. The only problem is this is my first time listening. I know this is gonna grow and I'm gonna be living, but it's not as instantaneous as other songs this leg. I still loved aspects of this, i.e. the production.
577 days ago
QueenMichelle
The next racer to get their pick, placing 8th is..
J2999!

饾悏饾煇饾煑饾煑饾煑                Gretta Ray / Human               
Amazing song duh. This was a power move but also a predictable move, hence why you didn't get higher than you did. However you have knowledge on what I like since you sent this so I have high hopes!
577 days ago
QueenMichelle
James chose..
NATECLOVE!!

https://i.imgur.com/axHsyUm.gif

James ranked Nate 饾煵饾榿饾椀 in their ranking, whereas Nate ranked James 饾煭饾煭饾榿饾椀 in their ranking. Slay!

Nate placed 饾煭饾煯饾榿饾椀 out of 18 this leg.

饾惂饾悮饾惌饾悶饾悳饾惀饾惃饾惎饾悶                Talia Goddess / RAGGA               
YAS @ reclaiming your power. My condolences sister </3 cause this is a whopper. The production is DELISH and everything works here. It's not something I'd put on repeat for ages but I can easily recognize a serve & this is one.
577 days ago
QueenMichelle
The final racer left to pick before the final pair is automatically decided, placing 11th is..
ILOVETOSING!!

饾悽饾惀饾惃饾惎饾悶饾惌饾惃饾惉饾悽饾惂饾悹                Lala Hsu / The Gray               
A pretty little ilovetosing number <3 how cute. Lala Hsu is mother obviously, I was gonna say it needed to do more but I loved how it elevated with her vocals near the end. It took a while to get there but I ended up LOVING it especially at the end.
577 days ago
QueenMichelle
Sing chose
CHRISTIAN_!!

https://i.imgur.com/0N1VTjV.gif

Sing ranked Christian 饾煏饾惌饾悺 in their ranking, whereas Christian ranked Sing 饾煭饾煰饾榿饾椀 in their ranking. A match made somewhere that is not heaven!

Christian placed 饾煭饾煰饾榿饾椀 out of 18 this leg.

饾悅饾悺饾惈饾悽饾惉饾惌饾悽饾悮饾惂_                Ambar Lucid / La Torre               
MUTHAAA. This is one of her lesser known songs but it's actually one of my favourites probably. The vibe served here is just so good, I really need to listen to this song more. Good job!

~

That leaves just two people left..

The final duo is..

RYAN5676 & SELISIC!

https://i.imgur.com/50MhTIw.gif

Ryan ranked Selisic 饾煭饾榾饾榿 in their list whereas Selisic ranked Ryan 饾煭饾煰饾榿饾椀 in their list. I鈥檓 glad at least someone鈥檚 happy <3
577 days ago
QueenMichelle
And that鈥檚 it! The duos have been formed. And now the real race can officially begin.

RECAP OF THE DUOS:

MISSimogen & turkeylover
Patrick319 & tbrown_47
FromAWindow & eveee20
dragotistic & Insanity
Catch_a_falling_star & ricktworick1
varlto & PennyTrationStan
J2999 & nateclove
ilovetosing & Christian_
ryan5676 & selisic
577 days ago
QueenMichelle
I have one more announcement, racers.
577 days ago
QueenMichelle
These duos may.. or may not be the ones you stick with for the whole game. Here's how the first twist of the game will work for the first THREE eliminations.

It is called THE INFILTRATION.
The team that survives a lipsync at the pitstop will have an ultimatum.. That's right. BOTH members of the pair will have the choice to infiltrate another pair. They can choose which member of a pair they want as their partner, forcing the other member to team up with their previous teammate. At this twist's most effective, THREE new pairs can be created after any given leg.

This game will have many twists and turns, so don't become comfortable with anyone in this race.
577 days ago
ryan5676
QueenMichelle's Late Comments!

ryan5676 placed 饾煭7饾榿饾椀 out of 18 this leg.

ryan5676                Bob the Builder / Big Fish Little Fish           
This is an iconic song I knew only ryan would send and I got to admit that it is my guilty pleasure as I secretly love Bob the Builder. He is a king but sadly this is a stacked 1st leg and at least your not last.

selisic placed 饾煭8饾榿饾椀 out of 18 this leg.

selisic                     Cl谩udia Pascoal / Eh Para a Frente, Eh Para tr谩s
Someone has to come last and honestly this song is trash and just isn't my taste in music. May god have mercy on your soul in this race as it will be a miracle if your not the first one out.
577 days ago
QueenMichelle
selisic (17th)                Claudia Pascoal / Eh Para a Frente, Eh Para Tr谩s               
It sounds like something that'd be in Portugal's HSC NF and something I would not be that crazy about. I like the bones of this but for some reason it didn't come together well. YENDRY does the clapping better I fear </3

ryan5676(18th)                Bob The Builder / Big Fish, Little Fish       
This was kinda funny but it's not my taste in music. This isn't TSC where we send Thomas the Tank Engine or whoever else you have planned next bestie!!

open group

Michelle's Amazing Music Taste Race [2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!