This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

● EPISODE 10 - 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓 𝐈𝐍 πŒπ„π—πˆπ‚πŽ ●

Topic » ● EPISODE 10 -..

801 days 12 hours ago
QueenMichelle
PATRICK319!

SONG: ascendant vierge - β€˜Influenceur’

COMMENTARY: YASSSSSSSSS. This was so chaotic and I was living for every second. Some parts made me giggle a bit actually like she’s so ahead of her time even I’m bewildered. The drop/chorus had me bopping so hard, and that outro ATE. This would’ve won the week hands down if it was your original pick.

SCORE: 20 (10 + 10)

-----

This means we're saying goodbye to our gorgeous racer PENNY </3. I love what you presented this season, you are an all star through & through and you definitely do have what it takes to win the crown, it just didn't happen this time around. I was hoping to see you in the finale but you've done amazing and you'll be missed profoundly, more than you know. </3

-----

ELIMINATED QUEEN CRITIQUE:

PennyTrationStan - yeule -  β€˜Bites On My Neck’

COMMENTARY: This was definitely better than your original pick, I was bopping to this quite hard and it fit futuristic much more than MOM Crystal Kay. My one critique is that I wish that the instrumental solos were different each time, it would’ve served sm more that way! It just needed to be pushed a little further, but it was good.

SCORE: 16 (8 + 8)

open group

Michelle's Amazing Music Taste Race [2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!