This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

● EPISODE 10 - 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓 𝐈𝐍 πŒπ„π—πˆπ‚πŽ ●

Topic » ● EPISODE 10 -..

811 days 9 hours ago
QueenMichelle
https://i.imgur.com/srO0kUw.gif

Congratulations on surviving another round racers! None of your series were picked up by Netflix but I know a couple of them would serve as a HBO miniseries <3

As a result, we’re still BROKE. However, while you were drafting up your series I searched for a Plan B, and I found something that can get us out of Mexico!

*Michelle leads the girls to an abandoned construction site she found just off the Gulf of Mexico, where there’s a broken spacecraft* That’s right racers, this is what we’re gonna be using to travel back to Europe. Well, after you girlies fix it that is!

The theme of this episode is 𝐈'𝐌 π’πŽ πŸ‘πŸŽπŸŽπŸ– (π…π”π“π”π‘πˆπ’π“πˆπ‚). I need you all to tap into your inner Fergie and look into the FUTURE to find some way to fix this spacecraft. So, for this theme you’ll have to send a song that sounds like it would be popping in 3008. Send a song you feel sounds futuristic!

The deadline for this challenge is Sunday, February 13th at 3PM EST / 8PM GMT. If you have any questions, mail me on Tengaged or ask in the group chat on Discord.

Start your engines.. and may the best racer win!
811 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
The future is physically fitt.

811 days 5 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
810 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
809 days 19 hours ago
ganghandedcat

If anyone can fix a broken spacecraft, it's Chase Icon. This just oozes 3008 energy, or dare I say... 4008? I hope my great-great-great-great(x) grandchildren got inspiration from this like how we got inspiration from Beethoven and Mozart.
808 days 23 hours ago
MISSimogen
804 days 9 hours ago
QueenMichelle
It’s time to find out which 3 racers will receive their ticket, and which two will lipsync for the 4th and final ticket.

One by one, I will reveal which racer received first, second, and so on. This will repeat until we have our bottom two racers. When your song appears, there will also be commentary from yours truly. Plus, there will be a ranking that shows how you did. (No theme marks this week)

This was the hardest week to judge by far, and some songs I loved will be in the bottom.

Let’s find out where everybody placed.
804 days 9 hours ago
QueenMichelle
The racer receiving the FIRST ticket is..
804 days 9 hours ago
QueenMichelle
ALEXEH23!

SONG: 7777 - β€˜Celestial Decay’

COMMENTARY: THIS is what I was looking for this week. It’s objectively a wall of noise but honestly the best wall of noise I’ve ever heard. This song would be so unpopular with most people nowadays, but I can imagine this aging like wine for the general public in 3008.

SCORE: 20 (10 + 10)
804 days 9 hours ago
QueenMichelle
The racer receiving the SECOND ticket is..
804 days 9 hours ago
QueenMichelle
MISSIMOGEN!

SONG: Smerz - β€˜Flashing’

COMMENTARY: You ATE this week. I love Smerz but I haven't heard this, but it suits the theme so well. It’s like such a perfect mixture of my taste and satisfying the theme. The concept of the song itself is so cunt as well, especially with the music video.

SCORE: 20 (10 + 10)
804 days 9 hours ago
QueenMichelle
The racer receiving the THIRD ticket, escaping the lipsync is..
804 days 9 hours ago
QueenMichelle
GANGHANDEDCAT!

SONG: Chase Icon - β€˜SRS’

COMMENTARY: Honestly a VERY safe choice but I can’t knock this life-changing song too much. I actually have been bopping to this for the past few weeks, and this is one of the songs I can DEFINITELY see hitting so hard for the public in 3008. It’s futuristic and an iconic song, very good.

SCORE: 19 (9 + 10)

-----

This means, and it pains me to say, that our bottom two is PATRICK and PENNY. You ladies know the drill at this point, you'll be sending another FUTURISTIC song as your lipsync song. The racer with the best song will survive, the racer with the worst will be leaving us </3

You have 24 hours, good luck.

-----
BOTTOM 2 CRITIQUES:

Patrick319 - Dua Saleh - β€˜fitt’ (with Amaarae)

COMMENTARY: This was fun! I didn’t love it on my first listen, but as I listened to it more it began to click. Some of the production aspects were GORGEOUS and the last 30 seconds of the song was my favourite. If this was the type of music topping the charts in 3008 then I think the world would be a better place, and I liked how the music video was giving futuristic.

SCORE: 18 (9 + 9)

β€”--

PennyTrationStan - Crystal Kay - β€˜Candy’

COMMENTARY: This song is SO good, I was bopping throughout. I do have an issue relating this to the futuristic theme however, it feels more of a celebration of the past than anything. I see what you were going for but it wasn’t really what I was looking for when it comes to futuristic.

SCORE: 13 (3 + 10)
804 days 9 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
803 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
801 days 9 hours ago
QueenMichelle
It's time to reveal the results of the LIPSYNC FOR YOUR PLANET TICKET.

Two racers stand before me, two of my favourites at that. You both have had amazing highs in this competition and you've shown that your taste is impeccable throughout the season. Only one of you can stay however, meaning we're losing a gorgeous diva tonight </3

It's time to find out who received the 4th and FINAL ticket.

The racer receiving the 4TH TICKET, and moving on is...

open group

Michelle's Amazing Music Taste Race [2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!