This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

โ— EPISODE 5 - ๐˜๐”๐๐๐€๐, ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐๐€ โ—

Topic » โ— EPISODE 5 -..

870 days 23 hours ago
QueenMichelle
https://i.imgur.com/tEEklik.gif

Firstly, congratulations to the 11 of you for surviving the gruelling set of matchups in Vatican City!

Our next destination is Yunnan, China! More specifically, we are visiting the TAIJI FISHING VILLAGE. This village is special as itโ€™s laid out in the shape of the yin & yang symbol, and that is what we will be exploring in our theme today!

The theme this week is ๐˜๐ˆ๐ & ๐˜๐€๐๐†. Or should I say yin OR yang, as this round contains a DETOUR. This means that you will get to choose which theme you want to send a song for.

๐“๐‡๐„๐Œ๐„ ๐Ÿ - ๐˜๐ˆ๐: Yin represents DARKNESS, NEGATIVITY, AND FEMININITY, three concepts I want to see represented in your songs (for the most part). To put it simply, send a dark song, sung by a woman / feminine person that talks about any negative concept/experience.

๐“๐‡๐„๐Œ๐„ ๐Ÿ - ๐˜๐€๐๐†: Yang represents BRIGHTNESS, POSITIVITY, AND MASCULINITY, three concepts I want to see represented in your songs (for the most part). Simply send a bright/happy song, sung by a man / masculine person that talks about a positive concept/experience.

๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“: ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐๐ž๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž. ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ-๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก.

Speaking of U-turns.. Itโ€™s time to reveal the player that Patrick chose to U-TURN, forcing them to send a song for both themes.

This player isโ€ฆ
https://i.imgur.com/BiFCgSS.gif

This means ilovetosing, you must send a song for BOTH of these themes.

Moving on, there will be NO advantages rewarded for receiving the first plane ticket this episode.

The deadline to send your song for this challenge is Thursday, the 30th of December at 7PM GMT / 2PM EST. If you have any questions, mail me on Tengaged or ask in the group chat on Discord.

Start your engines.. and may the best racer win!
870 days 23 hours ago
ianfitz0012
to put it simply
YIN
#downwithessays
870 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
๐ก๐จ๐ฐ '๐ž๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ' ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฌ. ๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐˜๐ˆ๐: ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ

๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ [Winter] Oh my gosh! Donโ€™t you know Iโ€™m a Savage? [Karina] Iโ€™m a Killa neoreul kkael ae ajikdo garigo hwangageul pyeolchin neo paella We Holler duryeopji ana neo neo Hit you harder [Giselle] nal mireo neoeo Deep fake on me junbiga andoen mudaero moraneoeo Fake on me Got everybody mock up to me suchireul neukkige mentareul heundeureonwa ssaneulhan gwanjung muneojyeo ae deoneun neol mot chama Say No! [Winter] dugo bwa nan jom Savage neoui Dirty han Play deoneun dugo bol su eopseo [Ningning] nareul muneotteurigo sipeun ne hwangakdeuri jeomjeom neoreul guchukal iyuga dwae [Winter] Iโ€™m a Savage neol busyeo kkae julge Oh [Ningning] Iโ€™m a Savage. ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ง Ok ngl why am I even in this chat 1, i'm not active, and 2, i don't like atleast half of you, since y'all are just a bunch of stupid SJW's, Do y'all think i wanted to join this chat cuz i like you all? Hell to the no, i like TSC itself, not the people in it, Since i'm not in tsc anymore i should not have to suffer anymore lost braincells, and also a bunch of skype pings, buy worthless bitches (the half of you), you know who you are, bye sluts\ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง Childhood friends Julianne Potter (Julia Roberts) and Michael O'Neal (Dermot Mulroney) had a deal to marry each other if they were still single by age 28. At the beginning, Alison was a quiet member of the Goliath tribe, but grew as the game progressed, managing to stay under the radar and develop bonds with both Davids and Goliaths. Now, four days before her 28th birthday, O'Neil announces that he's marrying a gorgeous 20-year-old named Kimberly (Cameron Diaz). Gugu Mbatha-Raw as Hannah Shoenfeld,[6] The Morning Show's head talent booker also stars.Fearing her injury could seriously affect her mixed-martial arts career, she quit the game.Suddenly realizing that she's actually in love with him, Julianne vows to stop the wedding at all costs. ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision co-composition Stunty queen bitch Iโ€™m on a mission Ramp the fuck up, pump up the system (Brr, brr, brr, bitch) Stand the fuck up, pussy attention Iโ€™m a bad bitch, pussy detention Let's go to my pussy dimention (Brr, brr, brr, bitch) Kitty cat kitty cat (brr) Gonna get wanda down to the (frr) Kitty cat kitty cat (brr) Gonna get wanda down to the (frr) Wanda down to the, wanda down to the, wanda down to the Wanda down to the, wanda down to the, wanda down to the (Wandavision) Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision co-composition Stunty queen bitch Iโ€™m on a mission Ramp the fuck up, pump up the system (Brr, brr, brr, bitch) Stand the fuck up, pussy attention Iโ€™m a bad bitch, pussy detention Let's go to my pussy dimention (Brr, brr, brr, bitch) Kitty cat kitty cat (brr) Gonna get wanda down to the (frr) Kitty cat kitty cat (brr) Gonna get wanda down to the (frr) Wanda down to the, wanda down to the, wanda down to the Wanda down to the, wanda down to the, wanda down to the (Wandavision) Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda vision wa-wanda vision Wanda down to the, wanda down to the, wanda down to the Wanda down to the, wanda down to thะต, wanda down to the ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ Missalice3 0 min ago yeah if someones signs up to play, they should play the game or the game plays YOU

870 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
870 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
๐˜๐ˆ๐

Romane - Talking To A Wall

'Talking To A Wall' explores the concepts of darkness, negativity and femininity by discussing the topic of toxic relationships, an inherently negative concept. The dark nature of the song is certainly translated visually. The music video is extremely dark with minimal light illuminated throughout. The use of traditionally cold colours such as blue and green represent the darkness/coldness of the song's serious subject matter - toxic relationships.

"Blood on the floor" is the opening lyric. This sets up a gruesome image in the listener's mind, and highlights a potential outcome of a TOXIC relationship which often results in the death of one of the people involved in the relationship, perhaps not *physically*, but certainly mentally and/or emotionally. Romane goes on to explain how "feelings are never shown" in this relationship, and that the other person is constantly "hiding" from her. It's certainly not difficult to imagine how a relationship dynamic like that could result in one feeling distraught emotionally. Despite Romane constantly trying to explain how she feels to her partner, ultimately it's like "talking to a wall". She is NOT heard or cared about in her relationship, and simply feels discarded.

The song is a self-reflective piece in which Romane explores the costs of being involved in a toxic relationship. There is nothing truly more negative for one's psyche than that.
870 days 16 hours ago
Alexeh23
๐˜๐€๐๐†

I don't have the time to write an essay this morning bc I have a job but hugs all of my essay writers <3333

"Loretta" is a positive song hidden in a negative song hidden in a positive song. The instrumentation, vocals and melodic lines are bright, fun and bouncy, and the lyrics start out appearing like a fun, innocent song trying to win 'Loretta' over. However, it then becomes evident that the story between Ginger Root Man and Loretta is more turbulent than first expected - 'Forget her and everything she said, she lied' - and that the song is ACTUALLY about the positivity of moving on, as reinforced in later lines such as 'Well I'd say I'd fooled ya so Loretta, you never won the fight'. Because HE won the fight. #Positivity

Politically I think there is a statement that could be made about how masculinity and positivity in music only intertwine when putting somebody else (a woman) down. But if you don't like that sentence then you never read it ok bestie <33
870 days 13 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Yin

https://youtu.be/FOLlFCROMTA

Georgi Kay - Ipswich

I won't write an essay but this song is about the series of murders that took place in Ipswich in the mid 2000s by the murderer dubbed 'The Suffolk Strangler'. He targeted prostitutes and the song basically is telling him that they will haunt him until the day he dies. It also references the witch trials and burnings of innocent women in Ipswich Massachusetts highlighting the injustices against women over the centuries.

I do love this song but I think it fits the theme really well too :)
870 days 12 hours ago
QueenMichelle
๐“๐‡๐„๐Œ๐„ ๐Ÿ - ๐˜๐ˆ๐:
- ilovetosing (U-TURN)
1) ianfitz0012
2) PennyTrationStan
3) dragotistic
4) Patrick319
5) Catch_a_falling_star

๐“๐‡๐„๐Œ๐„ ๐Ÿ - ๐˜๐€๐๐†:
- ilovetosing (U-TURN)
1) Alexeh23

STILL NEEDS TO SEND:
2) Insanity
3) ganghandedcat
4) MISSimogen
5) turkeylover
870 days 10 hours ago
MISSimogen
yang <3
870 days 10 hours ago
ilovetosing
๐˜๐ˆ๐

Song Title: Words
Singer: Aimer

Words are a powerful tool, they can convey our feelings, gets our message to the other party.

They can be the breakfast of our lives, and cheer up our life.

They can also be the knife and hurt our feelings.

But, what if, someone left you behind without leaving a word for you, would that be better or worse?

In this video, there are a lot of words that appear on the screen, just like the thoughts going through her mind. However, in the end, the girl is telling the person who left her behind without a word that she is saying goodbye to this painful memory.

[EXPLICIT SCENE WARNING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS FEMALE NUDITY]

Song lyrics (Translation):
https://dreamslandlyrics.blogspot.com/2014/01/aimer-words-lyrics.html
870 days 10 hours ago
ilovetosing
๐˜๐€๐๐†

Song Title: ๅ‹ตๅฟ—่ซ– (C'Mon)
Singer: ็›งๅปฃไปฒ (Crowd Lu)

'When life gives you lemon, you make lemonade.' This is what we have been told since young.

But sometimes when life gives you lemon, you just suck it up and move on instead of trying to make the best out of it.

In reality, most of the time we can't actually make things better, so we have to take things as it is instead of sulking and pouting.

This song isn't totally positive on first glance, but if take a deeper look into the lyrics, it's actually telling us to be stronger when we face challenges no matter how hard is it. Life may be a pile of s*it, might as well just take a swim in it instead of trying to turn it into chocolate.

In this video, it starts with a man trying to buy a drink but it was sold out. He tried to go across the street to another machine but instead he got involved in accident and was sent into an ambulance, however, the paramedics got involved in an accident and the man had to become the driver instead. Life sucks, right? No, they met a pregnant woman and he had to rush both of them to the hospital even though he's a patient as well.

Song lyrics (Translation):
ไฝ ้…ธๆˆ‘ ๆˆ‘ไนŸไธๆœƒcry๏ฝž๏ฝž๏ฝž (I won't cry even if you make fun of me)
้›ฃ้“ไฝ ่คฒๅญไธๆ˜ฏ ้ซ’ไบ†ไธ€ๅคงๅกŠ (As if you didn't just pee yourself as well)
ไธ€ๅ€‹ไบบๆƒณๆŠŠๆฑก้ปž ๅฎŒ็พŽ็š„้ฎ่“‹ (One who wants to cover up his faults)
่ฆๅผ„ๅ€‹ๆ›ดๅคง็š„ๅ‡บไพ†๏ฝž๏ฝž๏ฝž (Will have to cover it up with bigger faults)
ไธ€่ทฏ่ก€่ทกๆ–‘ๆ–‘(ๅ†ๆ‘”่ฎŠๆˆ็ด…ๅœฐๆฐˆ) (I've come a long way and covered with blood, another fall and I'll become a red carpet)
่ƒธ่ƒŒไธญ็š„ๅญๅฝˆ(ๅ†ไธญๅฐฑๆ˜ฏ่Šฑ่ฅฏ่กซ) (The bullets on my chest, another more and I'll have a shirt with bullets as my print)
ๅๆญฃๅนณๅนณๆทกๆทก(้žๅธธ้Žๆฐฃ็š„ๅœ–ๆกˆ) (It's all nothing anyway, old-fashioned pattern on the shirt)
ไฝ ่ฆๆ‘”ๅพ—็‡ฆ็ˆ›(ๅพฉไป‡ไธ€ๅน•ๆ‰ๅฅฝ็œ‹) (You must fall gracefully, to have a great revenge)
Yeah
Come on Come on
Come on Come on
Come on Come on
(ๅ†)็ตฆๆˆ‘็Œ›ไธ€้ปž (Hit me harder)
Come on Come on
Come on Come on
Come on Come on
ๆ›ดๅคง็š„ๆฑก้ปž (A bigger stain)
ไป†ไบ†่ก— ้‚„ๆ˜ฏๆœ‰้ปžๅธฅ๏ฝž๏ฝž๏ฝž (I screwed up, but I still feel good)
ๆœ‰่ชฐ็š„ไบบ็”Ÿไธๆ˜ฏ ๅคง้ข็ฉๅดฉๅฃž (It's not like there's someone with a perfect life anyway)
ๅฆ‚ๆžœไฝ ๆƒณๆŠŠๅคฑๆ•— ๅพนๅบ•็š„ๆดปๅŸ‹ (If you want to bury your failure completely)
ๆŒ–ไธ€ๅ€‹ๆ›ดๆทฑ็š„ๅ‡บไพ†๏ฝž๏ฝž๏ฝž (You need to dig a bigger hole for yourself)
ไป–ๅ€‘ๆ•…ไฝœๅ‹ตๅฟ—(ๅ“ช่ฃก่ทŒๅ€’ๅ“ช่ฃก่ตท) (They're always pretend to be positive, saying pick yourself up from where you fell)
Too bad็พๅฏฆ็ธฝๆ˜ฏ(ๅœจ้‚ฃ่ฃกๅ†่ทŒไธ€ๆฌก) (Too bad in reality it's always, you'll fall at the same place where you fell again)
ๆˆ‘ๅ€‘่‡ณๅฐ‘ๅฏไปฅ(ๆ›ดๅ„ช้›…็š„็‹—ๅƒๅฑŽ) (Well at least we could, face plant ourselves more gracefully)
ไธๅนธ็”Ÿๅ‡บ็„กๆ‡ผ(ๆžไธๅฅฝ่ƒฝๆˆๅคงไบ‹) (Become fearless from the unfortunate events, maybe we can make something great out of this)
Yeah
Come on Come on
Come on Come on
Come on Come on
(ๅ†)็ตฆๆˆ‘็Œ›ไธ€้ปž (Hit me harder)
Come on Come on
Come on Come on
Come on Come on
็‚บไฝ  ๆˆ‘ๅ€ผๅพ— ้‡่ค‡ไธŸ่‡‰ไธ€่ฌๆฌก (For you, I'm willing to be embarassed for the 1 millionth time)
ๅ‚ทๅฃ่ขซ ๅ†ไธ‰ๆ‰“ๆ“Š Ouch๏ฝž๏ฝž๏ฝž (My wound is getting punched again, Ouch ๏ฝž๏ฝž๏ฝž)
Come on Come on
Come on ๏ฝž๏ฝž๏ฝž
Come on Come on
ไธ‹ๆ‰‹็‹ ไธ€้ปž (Punch it harder)
Come Come Come Come Come Come on
Come on
Come on Come on
870 days 9 hours ago
Insanity
YANGINATORS RISE!!!!!!!!

No essay here but all I wanna say is that I went back to an artist I listened to heavily during my teens/early 20s back when I could tolerate men more. This song has always just been so cute to me and I think fits the prompt rather lovely.
869 days 8 hours ago
turkeylover
do i think everyone who click raced for yin are sad no life losers who should drop dead because they've ruined my life? 100 percent, yeah.

anyways like this please i can't go home
869 days 8 hours ago
turkeylover
๐“๐‡๐„๐Œ๐„ ๐Ÿ - ๐˜๐ˆ๐:
1) ianfitz0012
2) PennyTrationStan
3) dragotistic
4) Patrick319
5) Catch_a_falling_star

count your days losers.
869 days 6 hours ago
ganghandedcat
YANG

I sent this song because the vibes of the song are so positive and the lyrics speak volumes about positivity.

"You ain't gotta worry bout me
Keep it low key
I been on a high all week
Feel like I'm livin' in a dream'"

Jany on the song - "โ€œLost In Loveโ€ is made to motivate you to do what you love, and feel how you want."

As well as that, the brightness of the music video just make me really happy and feel positive!!! I know other people in my category took a deeper approach, but I decided to go for something more literally relating to the yang and I hope it'll pay off for me.

open group

Michelle's Amazing Music Taste Race [2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!