This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

โ— EPISODE 1 - ๐ƒ๐”๐๐‹๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐๐Ž๐‘๐“ โ—

Topic » โ— EPISODE 1 -..

888 days 1 hour ago
QueenMichelle
https://i.imgur.com/oiB9bNh.gif

Welcome to the FIRST episode of Michelle's Amazing Music Taste Race!

You are all about to embark on a journey around the world in an effort to prove your music taste is superior.. well actually, that's not true!

FOURTEEN of you are about to embark on this journey. One of you.. will not be boarding the plane to our first destination.

That's right besties.. the theme for the first round is ๐„๐€๐‘๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐„๐“. This is a free-for-all round to ease you all into the game. Simply send a song that you think will earn you a plane ticket. There are 15 of you, and 14 tickets, so make sure you pick something good.

Once all of your songs are in, I will rank them from 1-15. The 14th and 15th place racers will have to lipsync for the FINAL plane ticket, whilst the other will be left behind in Dublin Airport, eliminated from the race.. before it's even begun.

Also, you want to get the FIRST plane ticket, as it comes with an advantage.. the ๐„๐—๐๐‘๐„๐’๐’ ๐๐€๐’๐’.

https://i.imgur.com/6FSTKAM.gif

The Express Pass grants you the opportunity to skip a theme that you are struggling with, immediately becoming SAFE and receiving a plane ticket to the next destination. This will expire at the Final 8.

The deadline to send your song for this challenge is TWO-ish days from now, Monday the 13th of December, at 2PM EST / 7 PM GMT. If you have any questions, mail me on Tengaged or ask in the group chat on Discord.

Start your engines.. and may the best racer win!
888 days ago
turkeylover
give me my ticket and the express pass

888 days ago
PennyTrationStan
serving ethn*c h*p at the airport... mama take us to crotch fort

888 days ago
Patrick319
888 days ago
FromAWindow
888 days ago
Darbe
887 days 21 hours ago
ianfitz0012
887 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
Well I know when I go to the airport I always like to get

887 days 16 hours ago
Alexeh23
887 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
Singer : Olivia Ong
Song Title: Like a Swallow

I would like to soar like a swallow by getting on the flight.

P/S: I tried my best to translate but it's pretty much a poem so direct translation can render some lines meaningless since it doesn't make sense.

Song lyrics (Translation):
ๆ„ฟๆ„ๅˆไธŠ็œผๆ‰่ƒฝ็พŽๆขฆๆ— ่พน (Sweet dreams can only appear once I close my eyes)
ๅˆซ่ฎฉๆ‚”็†ไนŒไบ†ไปŽๅ‰ (Don't let the past be covered in regrets)
ไนŸ่ฎธ็ขŽ็‰‡ๆ‰่ƒฝ่ฎฉๅ›žๅฟ†ๅฑ•้ขœ(Maybe these pieces will uncover some memories)
ไฝ•ๅฆจ็“ท่Šฑๆ‹ผๅ‡‘ๆ˜Žๅคฉ (Why bother use these flower patterns to make up your future)

่ฐๅธฆๆˆ‘ๅฏป่Žทๅนธ็ฆ็š„ๆจก (Someone led me to find the mold of happiness)
ๅด่‡ชๅทฑ่ฐœไธญๅ›ฐ้” (Yet I myself got lost in the maze)
่ฐไธบๆˆ‘็•™ไธ‹็ผฑ็ปป็š„ๅคฉๆถฏ (Someone left me with a world of memories)
ไฟก็‰ฉๆ˜ฏๆŠนๆ™š้œž (The momento is covering the dawn)

ๆ€ๅฟตๅฆ‚็‡•ๅฎƒ้ฃž่ˆž่ˆŒๅฐ– (Memories are flying around like a swallow)
่‹ฅๆ˜ฏ็œŸ็ˆฑ้…ๅฐๅ‡ ๅˆ†่‹ฆ็”œ (If it was true love, there be some sweet and bitter parts of it)
ๆ„ๅฟตๅฉ†ๅจ‘ๆ—ถ้—ด้‡ŒๆŽจ็ฃจ (Dancing in the mind, grinded by time)
่ฟฝ้šๅˆฐไฝ•ๅค„ๆ‰็ป“ๆžœ (When will be the end of this)

็‡•ๅฆ‚้’ˆ็บฟๅœจ้’็ฉบ็ผ็ผ– (The swallow is sewing the sky like it's thread and needle)
ๅ‡ ๅน…ๅฅณ็บขๅฐ†ไปฅๆณช็ผ€็‚น (The needleworks are decorated by drops of tears)
่ช“่จ€ๆ–‘้ฉณๆƒ…้›พๅชๆ˜ฏ็ป่ฟ‡ (The vows are covered in rusty, the past is just like dust)
้ฃŽ้›จไธญไธ”่ฎฉๆˆ‘็›ˆๆญฅๅฉ€ๅจœ (While I past through all the obstacles gracefully in this harsh world)

ๆ„ฟๆ„ๅˆไธŠ็œผๆ‰่ƒฝ็พŽๆขฆๆ— ่พน (Sweet dreams can only appear once I close my eyes)
ๅˆซ่ฎฉๆ‚”็†ไนŒไบ†ไปŽๅ‰ (Don't let the past be covered in regrets)
ไนŸ่ฎธ็ขŽ็‰‡ๆ‰่ƒฝ่ฎฉๅ›žๅฟ†ๅฑ•้ขœ(Maybe these pieces will uncover some memories)
ไฝ•ๅฆจ็“ท่Šฑๆ‹ผๅ‡‘ๆ˜Žๅคฉ (Why bother use these flower patterns to make up your future)

่ฐๅธฆๆˆ‘ๅฏป่Žทๅนธ็ฆ็š„ๆจก (Someone led me to find the mold of happiness)
ๅด่‡ชๅทฑ่ฐœไธญๅ›ฐ้” (Yet I myself got lost in the maze)
่ฐไธบๆˆ‘็•™ไธ‹็ผฑ็ปป็š„ๅคฉๆถฏ (Someone left me with a world of memories)
ไฟก็‰ฉๆ˜ฏๆŠนๆ™š้œž (The momento is covering the dawn)

่‹ฅๆ˜ฏ็œŸ็ˆฑ้…ๅฐๅ‡ ๅˆ†่‹ฆ็”œ (If it was true love, there be some sweet and bitter parts of it)

็‡•ๅฆ‚้’ˆ็บฟๅœจ้’็ฉบ็ผ็ผ– (The swallow is sewing the sky like it's thread and needle)
่ช“่จ€ๆ–‘้ฉณๆƒ…้›พๅชๆ˜ฏ็ป่ฟ‡ (The vows are covered in rusty, the past is just like dust)
้ฃŽ้›จไธญไธ”่ฎฉๆˆ‘ (While I past through all the obstacles)

้ฃŽ้›จไธญไธ”่ฎฉๆˆ‘็›ˆๆญฅๅฉ€ๅจœ (While I past through all the obstacles gracefully in this harsh world)
887 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I'm going to enter my anthem
Darth Vader by Dragonette
https://youtu.be/ZVhU09Hjb6w
887 days 14 hours ago
MISSimogen
887 days 12 hours ago
varlto

i think we all have our inner putรณn.......
887 days 7 hours ago
ganghandedcat

open group

Michelle's Amazing Music Taste Race [2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!