This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] The Four: Episode 1!

Topic » [S1] The Four: Episode 1!

967 days ago
Jameslu
Now judges, who will you be selecting as the WINNER of this CHALLENGE?
967 days ago
Jameslu
DECISION:

AKSHAR: I have to go with Marcela!

MICHAEL: Marcela!

ROSE: I will have to go with Marcela!

SHAUN: I will pick Marcela.

CONGRATULATIONS MARCELA!
You are the WINNER of this CHALLENGE & will be keeping your seat on The Four!
https://media.giphy.com/media/cNUwt2eknKtMoBIp6p/giphy.gif
967 days ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately, this means Lewis Capaldi didn't get a seat on The Four.
You are still eligible to be brought back for the Comeback Episode!
967 days ago
Jameslu
Next up, it’s Rina Sawayama!
https://media.giphy.com/media/DgOlvvfCY5t1tRzUJy/giphy.gif
967 days ago
NanoNerd
I am so disappointed by all of your wrong opinions.

Lol jk, but this really does feel like a shot to the heart. That performance is literally my favorite out of all of Lewis’s live performances
967 days ago
Jameslu
Rina Sawayama "Chosen Family"

Akshar: OMFG WOW! This was STUNNING! Like, I am just FLOORED! This was such a beautiful performance and I am just in complete awe. You really touched my heart with this song and I just can’t wait to see more from you!

Michael: Love you queen but I think you would be eaten alive in this competition. We are looking for artists who are gonna blow us away for the rest of the competition, sorry.

Rose: Another artist I'm not really a fan of, but this is pretty much the kind of thing I go for when doing gigs! The emotion in your voice is just...*Chefs kiss*, and for the second time tonight, an artist I don't really care for has come out and impressed me!

Shaun: You better get it Rina! A very underrated artist. You deserve to be here and to battle someone! I WANT TO SEE A BATTLE!!!
967 days ago
Jameslu
Now that's the feedback from our judges, but was it good enough for a CHALLENGE?
967 days ago
Jameslu
DECISION:

Akshar: YES!
Michael: No.
Rose: YES!
Shaun: YES!

Unfortunately, you didn't receive 3/4 "YES".

Rina Sawayama, you have been eliminated. :(
967 days ago
Jameslu
Next up, it’s Thunderstorm Artis!
https://media.giphy.com/media/xnwjque4C6IKH41e1a/giphy.gif
967 days ago
Jameslu
Thunderstorm Artis "Blackbird"

Akshar: Okay, so firstly, I just gotta say this audition was so overrated by the public when they acted like they never heard this song done like this before when Spensha Baker from S13 did this exact version and even better, might I add. But anyways, aside from that, it’s not hate directed to you, it’s hate directed to the public for acting like it was something new. This was a really strong audition and your voice is so soothing to listen to and I really felt you took your time to show off your vocal range perfectly.

Michael: Im not a big fan of this performance but I also don't want to be the only reason you don't make it through so Im gonna give you another chance to impress me next time!

Rose: I love the vocal range you show Nd considering I've never heard of you before I was really impressed by this. Being unknown to me gives you quite a big advantage as I don't know what to expect but that can work both ways, be careful

Shaun: The Beatles are life!! You owned this song and what a cool name Thunderstorm. You are a star kid. Keep on singing like this please! You brought the thunder tonight.
967 days ago
humanwebjet1
*SCREAMS* Thanks for Faouzia getting a chairrrr <3
967 days ago
Jameslu
NanoNerd
I am so disappointed by all of your wrong opinions.

Lol jk, but this really does feel like a shot to the heart. That performance is literally my favorite out of all of Lewis’s live performances

LMFAO @ me just seeing this comment. I'M DEAD I-
I wish you would've swapped the performances around, I really think "Hold Me While You Wait" would've won that Challenge! :(
967 days ago
Brandonh1
Hold on to that seat Faouzia!
967 days ago
Jameslu
humanwebjet1
*SCREAMS* Thanks for Faouzia getting a chairrrr <3

Congrats! <3
967 days ago
Jameslu
Now that's the feedback from our judges, but was it good enough for a CHALLENGE?

open group

The Four: Battle for Stardom!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!