This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] The Four: Episode 1!

Topic » [S1] The Four: Episode 1!

961 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
961 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Good evening, everyone & welcome to The Four!
961 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Tonight, our first set of CHALLENGERS will audition in front of the judges with the hopes of getting to CHALLENGE one of THE FOUR!
961 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
In order for a challenge to happen, they will need to receive 4 “YES” from the judges.
961 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
So, let’s welcome back our lovely judges,

AKSHAR!!!

MICHAEL!!!

ROSE!!!

SHAUN!!!
961 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
And let’s give a round of applause to our Original Four!
961 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
https://media.giphy.com/media/dcSeL35aEfObZ3v6jC/giphy.gif
961 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
*audience claps*
961 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Let's welcome our special guest performer for tonight!

From Season 21 of The Voice, it's Gymani!

Gymani "pov"
961 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Thanks for that gorgeous performance, Gymani!
*audience claps*
961 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Alrighty, let’s welcome our First Challenger to the stage!
961 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
It’s Faouzia!
https://media.giphy.com/media/hjXdIYrNvEqZHl17Uj/giphy.gif
961 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Faouzia "Minefields"

Akshar: You started off so strong and just kept getting better and better throughout the performance. Those last few ending notes were PHENOMENAL! I am just AMAZED by your TALENT! Stellar vocals.

Michael: Well I think we found one of our original Four already. You are gonna be a force to be reckoned with if you get one of these chairs. This was an amazing performance and you have definitely earned a shot at challenging for a seat in one of these chairs.

Rose: Girl this was beautiful in cant do grammar or exclamation marks or capital letters atm so sorry for the book but yes this was beautiful I loved it

Shaun: Oh Ma’am. I can feel everything you just delivered to us. Right when you opened your mouth I was hooked. You are completely fascinating! Most unique artist  I have ever heard. Artistry is very creative. Your vocal runs are something I have never heard before. Wow.
961 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Now that's the feedback from our judges, but was it good enough for a CHALLENGE?
961 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
DECISION:

Akshar: YES!
Michael: YES!
Rose: YES!
Shaun: YES!

IT’S A CHALLENGE!!!

open group

The Four: Battle for Stardom!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!