This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

GMC 12

Topic » GMC 12

619 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
13) Jasmine Sokko - 'MESS'
馃嚫馃嚞 Singapore
619 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
14) Fabrice Nzeyimana - 'Yitwa Ndiho (ft. Elsie Ineza)'
馃嚙馃嚠 Burundi
619 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
15) Lu铆sa Sonza, Ludmilla - 'CAF脡 DA MANH脙 ;P'
馃嚙馃嚪 Brazil
619 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
16) Serena Chacha - 'Cha Cha Life'
馃嚨馃嚘 Panama
619 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
17) MC Carol - 'Meu Namorado 茅 Maior Ot谩rio'
馃嚙馃嚪 Brazil
619 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Voting is now OPEN!!!!!

You have got until Monday 5th September 2:30pm EST (7:30pm BST) to give me a LIST of your RANKINGS of all these songs excluding your own from your FAVOURITE to your LEAST FAVOURITE like so:

Favourite Song
Artist 1
Artist 2
Artist 3
Least Favourite Song

Failure to vote by then will result in your entry being DISQUALIFIED and removing your Artist from people's list as the points will be used based on how many people have voted!

Doing Comments for each song below is OPTIONAL based on what you want to do as the only thing I need from you is your RANKINGS!
615 days 2 hours ago
eveee20
lol since comments are optional...and I got bored here are some auto generated comments for fun. also bc I wanted to

01) Aneeka- She decided to live her life by the big beats manifesto.
02) Gurmit Singh- Of course, it is possible that I merely lack the refinement to discern what's been lost, having never eaten the salad course between the main course and desert.
03) Kelly Key- Flash photography is best used in full sunlight.
04) RRILEY- She has the big room entirely to herself.
05) EVERGLOW- Don鈥檛 overrate what really happened.
06) Constantinova & Synops- Warm beer on a cold day isn't my idea of fun.
07) Tina More- Even with the snow falling outside, she felt it appropriate to wear her bikini.
08) Olia Tira- Her performance was inconsistently erratic during the earlier part of her vocation.
09) Boza, Lunay, Lenny Tav谩rez, Juhn, Be茅le- He was so preoccupied with whether or not he could that he failed to stop to consider if he should.
10) Rita Ray- She had the gift of being able to paint songs.
11) Now United & R3HAB- That was quite the public display wasn't it?
12) YASMYN- She says she has the ability to hear the soundtrack of your life.
13) Jasmine Sokko- Art doesn't have to be intentional.
14) Fabrice Nzeyimana- He kept telling himself that one day it would all somehow make sense.
15) Lu铆sa Sonza, Ludmilla- The external scars tell only part of the story.
16) Serena Chacha- Someone I know recently combined Maple Syrup & buttered Popcorn thinking it would taste like caramel popcorn. It didn鈥檛 and they don鈥檛 recommend anyone else do it either.
17) MC Carol- At that moment she realized she had a sixth sense.
614 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
01) Aneeka - He is no James Bond; his name is Roger Moore.
02) Gurmit Singh - I don鈥檛 respect anybody who can鈥檛 tell the difference between Pepsi and Coke.
03) Kelly Key - She folded her handkerchief neatly.
04) RRILEY - I was starting to worry that my pet turtle could tell what I was thinking.
05) EVERGLOW - The ice-cream trucks bring back bad memories for all of us.
06) Constantinova & Synops - He had a vague sense that trees gave birth to dinosaurs.
07) Tina More - She lived on Monkey Jungle Road and that seemed to explain all of her strangeness.
08) Olia Tira - The paintbrush was angry at the color the artist chose to use.
09) Boza, Lunay, Lenny Tav谩rez, Juhn, Be茅le - She looked into the mirror and saw another person.
10) Rita Ray - Love is not like pizza.
11) Now United & R3HAB - I made myself a peanut butter sandwich as I didn't want to subsist on veggie crackers.
12) YASMYN - She was sad to hear that fireflies are facing extinction due to artificial light, habitat loss, and pesticides.
13) Jasmine Sokko - It's much more difficult to play tennis with a bowling ball than it is to bowl with a tennis ball.
14) Fabrice Nzeyimana - It had been sixteen days since the zombies first attacked.
15) Lu铆sa Sonza, Ludmilla - He would only survive if he kept the fire going and he could hear thunder in the distance.
16) Serena Chacha - Joe made the sugar cookies; Susan decorated them.
17) MC Carol - They did nothing as the raccoon attacked the lady鈥檚 bag of food.
612 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to the Results of GMC 12 and here are the Who's Who!

Catch_a_falling_star - YASMYN
Christian_ - Lu铆sa Sonza, Ludmilla
eveee20 - Jasmine Sokko
FromAWindow - Rita Ray
ganghandecat - Constantinova & Synops
ilovetosing - Gurmit Singh
kingLiam - Boza, Lunay, Lenny Tav谩rez, Juhn, Be茅le
LornaHollas - Serena Chacha
Mrkk - Now United & R3HAB
nateclove - Tina More
PennyTrationStan - MC Carol
ryan5676 - RRILEY
SeaViper - Fabrice Nzeyimana
selisic - Aneeka
stuartlittle16 - EVERGLOW
tbrown_47 - Olia Tira
turkeylover - Kelly Key
612 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
Mrkk served powder bun with no cheese
612 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Since we have 17 Artists, the Top 10 Rankings will be converted into points with 12 points being for 1st in your rankings and 1 point being 10th in your rankings.

(12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1)

For these Results, I will split them based on when people have voted so first, I will show the EARLY VOTERS and then later on the LATE VOTERS

For the Early Votes I will go up from 5th to 1st and then after I will post the standings of those votes.

For the Late Votes I will reveal the points from bottom of the early votes up to the highest to find out our winner.
612 days 6 hours ago
Mrkk
FromAWindow - Rita Ray

Who would have thought
612 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
The First 8 Voters who submitted their votes to me will be part of the Early Voters.

The Last 9 Voters who submitted their votes to me will be part of the Late Voters.

Let's get underway as it is time to reveal from 5th to 1st of the Early Voters!!!!!
612 days 6 hours ago
kingLiam
nateclove - Tina More

this suddenly makes sense
612 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Coming in 5th Place with the Early Voters with 37 Points is
EVERGLOW!!!!!

EARLY VOTERS                               
05        ::        037        ::        EVERGLOW

open group

Global Music Contest (ON HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!