This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

GMC 10

Topic » GMC 10

642 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
13) Las Ketchup - 'Aserej茅 (The Ketchup Song)'
馃嚜馃嚫 Spain
642 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
14) Samira Said - 'Mazal'
馃嚥馃嚘 Morocco
642 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
15) Ruth Lorenzo - 'Underworld'
馃嚜馃嚫 Spain
642 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
16) Na茂ka - 'H2O'
馃嚟馃嚬 Haiti
642 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
17) Ojete Calor - 'Mocatriz'
馃嚜馃嚫 Spain
642 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Voting is now OPEN!!!!!

You have got until Monday 8th August 2:30pm EST (7:30pm BST) to give me a LIST of your RANKINGS of all these songs excluding your own from your FAVOURITE to your LEAST FAVOURITE like so:

Favourite Song
Artist 1
Artist 2
Artist 3
Least Favourite Song

Failure to vote by then will result in your entry being DISQUALIFIED and removing your Artist from people's list as the points will be used based on how many people have voted!

Doing Comments for each song below is OPTIONAL based on what you want to do as the only thing I need from you is your RANKINGS!
637 days 1 hour ago
ganghandedcat
01 : Maya Venus - Long Live The UAE : wtfff this is an out of this world experience and we are only at song one what the bloody hell gmc ur cracked. land of opportunity, living in security, global peace and harmony. like... wtf that's the best i've ever seen. this live performance... what the hell. the fencing backing dancers i'm like obsessed.
02 : Coque Malla - Una Sola Vez : ouuu a lidl bit of a drum at the start and a harmony ooouuu i'm lounging to the beat of this music... the drama in this production... the closest thing to a spanish ilovetosing send. maya venus and coque malla are two extraordinary artists at this classy party. it's reminding me of when i was in berlin the city and i was in my hotel and we had someone playing a jazzy piano.
03 : Crazy Missy - Appelle moi Crazy Missy : whew... a trio of classy songs. admittedly this one does fall behind the other 2 quite a bit but like i respect it a lot for the production on it that is so out of this world.
04 : Bizarrap, Quevedo - Quevedo: Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 52 : good quality but not bizarrap's best but i'm still having fun!! very mcaitana proper crunchy kinda bad under the surface
05 : Kelela - Rewind : i'm so bored :// this is the global music contest not kelela's charity week and anyway as far as kelela songs go this is pretty. static.
06 : NIA, Bl谩s Canto - C煤rame : what in the bloody fuck is going on.... this is not the nia i want to see in my contest... no no absolutely not. and blas canto? ur jokin. where is the drama... only at gmc am i forced to listen to this!! i'm living actualyl. i switched.
07 : Natalia Nakopia - Insomnia : ouuu uwe start with something a lidl bit ethereal and out of this world. its kind pretty actually... but good visuals do not make a godo song. i think that natalia has a hit in her somewhere.
08 : Sara Serena - Duele decir adi贸s : lmfaooo please this is kidna funny but i am a sara serena anti ever since she released 'asylum' and i standb y that. i wish there was more cinema and not just this. i cant believe im still having 2 see her name!!
09 : Parade of Planets - Tu As Gagn茅 : i don't know why all these girls release one contest ready song and then every release afterwards is just absolutely hawrid like what the FUCK...
10 : Chung Ha x R3HAB - Dream of You : oh please... i'm tired!!! the song isn't that good. this is not the gmc i want my kids to grow up in. i'm not even downvoting it i just don't really like this song it's not hawrid or anything but it's very mhm mhmh yeh fine...
11 : TeaMarrr - One Job : where is doing it wrong ?? or whatever it was... this is still goo though and kinda enough of the gmc vibe for me!! OMFG THE CINEMA YASS
12 : Les D茅esses - On a chang茅 : OMGGGGGG who are you les deessesss i'm feeling enthralled and enamoured after the pallette cleanser of chung ha and parade of planets back 2 back
13 : Las Ketchup - Aserej茅 (The Ketchup Song) : i repent you and i banish you to the bottomless pits of the global music contest chungha inspired plant-based hell.
14 : Samira Said - Mazal : ok this isn't the right samira said choice where's lets go morocco WAIT MY DISCORD PROFILE PHOTO IS IN HERE NYASSSS 12 POITNS !!! i love the pandering no this definitely is NOT me .
15 : Ruth Lorenzo - Underworld : ??? the video on this is relaly funny ill tell you that im sobbing
16 : Na茂ka - H2O : kinda pretty better than her otheer stuff but no replay value
17 : Ojete Calor - Mocatriz : THAT DROP whew.... incredible
637 days 1 hour ago
PennyTrationStan
01. maya venus - a sight to behold actually. mqaya venus is like the bright comforting light at the start of the tunnel, warmly greeting me onto the darkest and most frightening experience of my life -- this batch of 16 forthcoming songs. i love maya venus and thank her for her efforts to soothing me and truly delivering musical excellence.

02. coque malla - a classy party. the random cuts the blindfolds the turns and twists it was all very ilovetosing esque from the cinematography part which is something that is to be upheld in most importance in this beautiful contest. i feel the power the rage the drama the je ne sais quoi.. it was all very felt.

03. crazy missy - CRAZY MISSY... what a star. she knew the cast of gmc all 17 of us lovely dolls sans the chungha sender would know her name... oh yes. this is, as the cast of harmony song contest would definetly describe is, real ass good rap!! and definetly not 'not good rap lmao' !!t his piece is of such elegance it is quite insane. do i think it is her best absolutely not. i know she has a zimzalabim piece in her. this is not that. but it is a delicious appetizer.

04. bizzarap, quevedo - i knew this song beforehand a very scary individual showed it to me actually... i think it is quite the bopaso this is like if ur at a restaurant. and a randomer is playing piano jazz. and the waiter finally delivers ur meal. a mcaitana burger.

05. kelela - and the bad music begins i fear. much love to kelela but i fear she is best stuck with selling playstation 5s on twitter than making music i fear period period period

06. nia, blas cant贸 - i'm not an eurovisinonator but from an outsider's perspective blas cant贸 is so camp. a songstress of his own sake. a THESPIAN if u will. he has mastered the art of camp and drama and i was enthralled. i listened to this entire song. in awe. bravo. true performers i fea.r

07. natalia nakopia - this was very pedestrian i fear bit of a wall of nothing. oh the northern lights. a slay. oh she's georgian. mercy is eating YAAAAAAAS. she has a hit in her.

08. sara serena - i'm not sure of how i feel about this on the one hand i'm on the fence bc it feels very evil but on the other hand its giving CINEMA this interpretative dance slay.... no i lied it is evil. u know what this reminds me of. the camp rock movie franchise

09. parade of planets - evil edm omfggg i literally do not get their music it is the most boring thing ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like what the fuck

10. chung ha - GROW UP!!!

11. teamarr - this is going to sound like bullshit but this always sounded like an advert piece to me like i can see the little hwite people showing off their new backpacks to this. wait the cinema in the music video. this is so good. lots of thoughts.

12. les d茅esses - wait this is so random i know this song snce birth... i, a french-portuguese thespian, had a french auntie and we used to come over to her house all the time and this bop used to play all the time at her radio she even had the cd of LES DE脡E+SSSES!! queen... this is such a comforting incredible piece i am so gagegd

13. las ketchup - and on that note when we were at my aunt's house this tune would also come on and like a good christian household we would turn this off  no demons. allowed. this is terrible i fnmd,ms s,mcs,. z陋脟Sxmwas-.z<v dm.fx,cc,_
14. samira said - girl a syasss !! purrr !! yasss ss s s  END CREDITS !!!!!! YAAAAs.ssss

15. ruth lorenzo - this is such a bad song it's like hill climb racing vibes but so bad i fear like whoa... the lack of good beats

16. na茂ka - i was enthralled when this started. but then it started. the green screen is giving me life. this is fine i think but it's not giving me the life. where is the life to be got i inquire ? not here i fea.r....

17. ojerte calor - i can't tell if this is the light at the end of the tunnel or the culmination of everything that i have had to overcome in the span of listening to all of these songs but i do know dragotistic is living. oh nevermind this production is htumping YAAAAAAS. the lydia kepinski has been GOT, and so has my life. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
635 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to the Results of GMC 10 and here are the Who's Who!

Who's Who
Catch_a_falling_star - Natalia Nakopia
Christian_ - NIA, Blas Cant贸
eveee20 - Na茂ka
FromAWindow - Chung Ha x R3HAB
ganghandecat - Maya Venus
kingLiam - Ojete Calor
LornaHollas - Ruth Lorenzo
Midiaw - Bizarrap, Quevedo
Moviemusicguy123 - Coque Malla
Mrkk - Las Ketchup
nateclove - TeaMarrr
PennyTrationStan - Les D茅esses
ryan5676 - Parade of Planets
SeaViper - Sara Serena
selisic - Samira Said
tbrown_47 - Crazy Missy
turkeylover - Kelela
635 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Since we have 17 Artists with no one getting disqualified, the Top 10 Rankings will be converted into points with 12 points being for 1st in your rankings and 1 point being 10th in your rankings.

(12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1)

For these Results, I will split them based on when people have voted so first, I will show the EARLY VOTERS and then later on the LATE VOTERS

For the Early Votes I will go up from 5th to 1st and then after I will post the standings of those votes.

For the Late Votes I will reveal the points from bottom of the early votes up to the highest to find out our winner.
635 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
The First 8 Voters who submitted their votes to me will be part of the Early Voters.

The Last 9 Voters who submitted their votes to me will be part of the Late Voters.

Let's get underway as it is time to reveal from 5th to 1st of the Early Voters!!!!!
635 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Coming in 5th Place with the Early Voters with 31 Points is
Ruth Lorenzo!!!!!

EARLY VOTERS                               
05        ::        031        ::        Ruth Lorenzo
635 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Coming in 4th Place with the Early Voters with 31 Points is
Sara Serena!!!!!

EARLY VOTERS
04        ::        031        ::        Sara Serena
635 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Coming in 3rd Place with the Early Voters with 38 Points is
Samira Said!!!!!

EARLY VOTERS                               
03        ::        038        ::        Samira Said
635 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Coming in 2nd Place with the Early Voters with 44 Points is
Les D茅esses!!!!!

EARLY VOTERS                               
02        ::        044        ::        Les D茅esses
03        ::        038        ::        Samira Said

open group

Global Music Contest (ON HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!