This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Global Music Contest Edition 3

Topic » Global Music Contest Edition 3

883 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
As the Host I'll do my Comments and Mail myself my Rankings straight away!

01) Athena Manoukian – Oh damn this is right up my alley being a jam I would listen to in my childhood and this chorus is on fire
02) Alphabeat – This brings so much joy and positive and I love the energy these two singers bring being such high energy and it is just so fun
03) Ida Corr, Fedde Le Grand – Her vocals in this are alright for most parts but the music gets so annoying and repetitive so quickly creating me a headache
04) Bad Gyal – This sounds super lazy with the singer giving as little energy as possible and the auto tune doesn’t help as it blends into the background
05) Emilie Esther – The verses were really good showing the singer’s range and pumping music but the chorus was where it let me down
06) Rakky Ripper – Well it is not bad with the music being kind of cute but the vocalist isn’t that noticeable to me here
07) Rosalía – This seems like a hidden gem you find in Spain with no tourists as it is so authentic the music and that voice is just incredible to witness
08) Nelly Furtado – I just find that she has done better as this isn’t standing out and is so bland the music is and doesn’t stand out at all
09) Just Girls – The music is so all over the place as it feels so cheap and the rapper was a distraction as the girls deserve to shine more
10) Lilit Hovhannisyan – I am grooving to this ethnic tune that feels so rich and yeah, it’s good but starts to get a bit boring towards the end
11) MØ – Here comes the banger and yeah it certainly delivers with her gorgeous vocals and the drop is good but I felt could have been better
883 days 8 hours ago
ianfitz0012
08) Nelly Furtado
11) MØ

make it stop
879 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01) Athena Manoukian - this doesn't reach the likes of auditory bliss like chains of you but it is the best song ever made still
02) Alphabeat - u can't make me listen to that . i listened to it regardless and i want to die
03) Ida Corr, Fedde Le Grand - this is so fun!!!! real music for real ass people
04) Bad Gyal - shes kind of a flop now compared to her earlier material but this is still a BOP. i lied this is incredible wow
05) Emilie Esther - i kinda stanned these beats . very 2016 very dated very white hailee steinfeld comatose but the dead beats made it great
06) Rakky Ripper - LOL actually aged like wine
07) Rosalía - ok
08) Nelly Furtado - u can't make me listen to that. OUT OF ALL HER SONGS??????? boo
09) Just Girls - my sister has a very vivid memory of going to one of their concerts at a really fucked up small venue and it was like in the middle of a storm so like the chairs literally just swung bc of the wind and the show had to be canceled midway bc of it. there were fatalities, of course
10) Lilit Hovhannisyan - debatably a real woman i say. it's no priyanka chopra - exotic featuring pitbull but i did feel the cunt vibes
11) MØ - shit song
876 days 23 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Athena Manoukian - yaassssss Disney Channel style pop slay me mom! Totally MOR and anyone could have this song but I enjoyed myself
02) Alphabeat - Why did their OTTP energy annoy me? No passion for fashion or whatever they're saying here
03) Ida Corr, Fedde Le Grand - wait this made me stop and want to dance. Now of course I can't do that bc for the last 2 days I've been a lazy sack of shit but the next time I have the courage to hop on the peloton I hope the play this. The one thing this had going against it was the Justin Timberlake energy coming from the man. Get him away from me. It's like he's his mirror
04) Bad Gyal - You could've picked a more out of this world rapper than Bad Gyal to try to slay us lol this was boring
05) Emilie Esther - MORP lite congrats to her
06) Rakky Ripper - This has the makings of a good song, however its potential like falls apart every time the chorus hits. The build-up is interesting but this chorus is all over the place. There are dissonant beats, I have no idea what she's saying, the lyrics suck, it's just a lot for me
07) Rosalía - Aimlessly wandering and strumming guitar at the same time. And it's 4 minutes! This halfway point when the guitar stops and the strumming from The Cheetah Girls' "Strut" feels like it's going to kick in is a bold choice that helps the song's case. However it only improves it rather than sells it, if that makes sense. Like it ends ad then I'm like ok cool. So what was that? Idk
08) Nelly Furtado - Fuck off I spent hours finding my absolutely mediocre af song that I would barely point
09) Just Girls - I stan whoever however someone found this. Just Girls <3 I stanned this kinda music so hard when I was growing up. I would go to my hip hop classes and pray it would be another day full of the Step Up soundtrack (it was) and this is totally those vibes
10) Lilit Hovhannisyan - I tried sending this bitch (a different, BETTER song) so #1 I want to know why this song? #2 At least you didn't pick a bad one. The one thing I appreciate about this woman is her songs aren't the same beginning to end. She tries to make some verses sound differen and I am thankful for that. Like them doing an Irish jig LOL moms
11) MØ - see Nelly
876 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Athena Manoukian - BAWP??? Omg… this disney channel serve etc etc I love this mefears… kinda the best song ever made…
02) Alphabeat - I’m still traumatized from their tsc entry…. That was genuinely awful… this isn’t good but it’s better than I thought it would be!
03) Ida Corr, Fedde Le Grand - this megahit… I’m moving so much truly a bop… it sounds so familiar and I can;t place my finger on where I’ve heard this before and it’s driving me insane… I feel like some sampled this before??? Or it was in a commercial???
04) Bad Gyal - oh she’s giving… sure it’s a little low energy but like go girl!!! give us nothing!!! poussy.
05) Emilie Esther - killing myself in front of her to forever change her bond and the trajectory of her life
06) Rakky Ripper - 1 2 3 4 5 Whatever! A bawp. A hit. My life was changed.
07) Rosalía - girl what the fuck… i don’t listen to rosalia but does nawt have better???
08) Nelly Furtado - How are you gonna send nelly furtado and not send promiscuous or maneater or say it right???? I mean, this is a bawp but still…. Also getting traumatizing flashbacks to when I sent Afraid to BETA…
09) Just Girls - yes the rumors are trew i died at that concert… but yeah this is so good ioduiygfgfjdghjdghf their girlicious serve!!
10) Lilit Hovhannisyan - LMIYSGJHDGJGDHFHJFGUKFF this is camp…
11) MØ - so don’t let this be our final s-[gunshot] https://tengaged.com/img_p/9735179.jpg?c=1639109699.gif
876 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
and for legal reasons my comment for that man moe was a joke
876 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to the results show of Global Music Edition 3!

We have 11 songs competing in this edition but there can only be 1 Winner so who will that be?
876 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Users who submitted their Artists to this Edition:

ianfitz0012 - Emilie Esther
J4ckWilko - Lilit Hovhannisyan
kingLiam - Bad Gyal
Moviemusicguy123 - Rosalía
Nateclove - Ida Corr, Fedde Le Grand
PennyTrationStan - Just Girls
ryan5676 - Alphabeat
SeaViper - Athena Manoukian
stuartlittle16 - MØ
txashuan - Nelly Furtado
turkeylover - Rakky Ripper
876 days 9 hours ago
nateclove
poses
876 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is how the Results of Global Music Contest works:

There will be 2 Rounds in these Results to help decide the Winner.

Round 1: Here the Top 12 Artists will be revealed randomly on who will be through to Round 2 as Qualifiers using these points (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1). If there are 12 or less Artists here then everyone who voted will be through to Round 2 but Users who don’t vote will have their Artists Disqualified from entering Round 2.

Round 2: Here we will go through each Users’ Votes one by one by their rankings of who remains in this round. We will keep going until we reach the last 2 voters or more including all Non-Qualified Users who will reveal their points together going up the leader board on who gets their points until we find out the Winner.

Here is the points system used based on the number of Artists in Round 2 if we get less than 12 Artists who have voted:

12 Artists: (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1)
11-10 Artists: (12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1)
9-8 Artists: (12-10-8-5-3-1)
7-6 Artists: (12-8-4-1)
876 days 9 hours ago
nateclove
claps
876 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
I can reveal that everyone has been able to vote which means you all are THROUGH TO ROUND 2!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/spPbHVr.gif

Since 11 Artists are in Round 2 that means only the Top 8 Artists receive points (12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1)

So let the Voting BEGIN!
876 days 9 hours ago
nateclove
cheers
876 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
VOTE 1 OF 11
Moviemusicguy123    Rosalía

https://i.imgur.com/d8y0JdL.gif
876 days 9 hours ago
nateclove
Yasssss for the 4

open group

Global Music Contest (ON HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!