This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Global Music Contest Edition 2

Topic » Global Music Contest Edition 2

905 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
If you want to be a JUROR for this Edition if you didn’t send a song then you can simply mail me your rankings of all these songs from your FAVOURITE to your LEAST FAVOURITE!
905 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
As the Host I'll do my Comments and Mail myself my Rankings straight away!

1) Gossipgirl – Oh I just adore this cute bop which make me giddy and the chorus is a literal banger as this is such an earworm even if the verses were lacking that same charm
2) Samora – She is singing like there is no tomorrow being so slick and the beat is an anthem I’m living with a tune that has me vibing
3) BTS – Well I thought this band was overhyped being very big but actually this song is good with cheery music and it does make me feel good with those joyous music
4) Jesy Nelson – Eh I don’t think this is her best way to make her debut with the song feeling bland and uninspiring to be fair even Nicki Minaj couldn’t save it
5) Tkay Maidaz – Her quick rapping which helps to make it unique for those parts but the rest like that energy being pitchy and messy turning something promising into a train wreck
6) Evanescence – Yeah, I do like this one having a powerful chorus that simply makes me bang my head as it is that good and I am for sure woken up by this banger
7) EVERGLOW – I can see the music generating that power and it is for sure up there but there singing could use a little more energy to make it a stand out
8) Katy Perry – Yes, I adore this singer from this time period as this is one hell of a banger that got a catchy tune and great vocals as it is the perfect treat
9) aespa – Too much is going on in this production that doesn’t mash and I don’t like their vocals one bit as that ain’t going to get you far for being truly annoying
903 days 20 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
1) Gossipgirl - gorjisssssss lock me in the stardoll dressing room and never let me out. incredible
2) Samora - shure. id smoke a blunt with her
3) BTS - im dodging this song like these little twinks are dodging enlistment. GO TO WAR LIKE REAL MEN MAYBE? bunch of f ff f a a a a a a  f f f ff img gognna  s a  y  the w  woor  d d d d
4) Jesy Nelson - OMGGGGGG BIG LATTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://c.tenor.com/ouH1Ay7kmqoAAAAS/papesnupi-gay-guy-dancing.gif
5) Tkay Maidaz - this is me zzzzzzzzzing this is me catching some zzzzzzzzs
6) Evanescence - most overrated song inexistence this shit is for losers who suck on their wee thumb
7) EVERGLOW - putas!!!! smelly!!!!!!! enlist like real men!!!!!!! actually this still kinda goes like it's bad but RAINHAS!!!!!! VENHAM A PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://c.tenor.com/ouH1Ay7kmqoAAAAS/papesnupi-gay-guy-dancing.gif
8) Katy Perry - ur so gay would've gotten. my 12. this is so mid for her but itll do
9) aespa - i just know that cow turkeylover is clenchin her fists. STAY MAD PUTA!!!!! THIS IS CUNT!!!!!!! SLAY!!!!!!!!! GISELLE BLACK BARBIE!!!!!!!!! VEM AO BRAZIL MAMÃES!!!!!!!!!!! ESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
900 days 2 hours ago
turkeylover
comments like yasss

1) Rainbow - BAWPPPPPPP this is a classic… I WANNA GOSHIP GIRL !! yeah. YEAH. I moved.
2) Samora - yeah yeah i’m moving… mom!!
3) BTS - it’s giving secret lives of pets 2… trolls 2… yeah… nawt for me!! but the rotted brain girlies are movin!!!
4) Jesy Nelson - i wish she would put the die in the uk baddie <3 but all jokes aside, this is bad!
5) Tkay Maidaz - oh this is a HIT!! Tkay mom… she truly never misses… I wish this was one of her newer songs but yeah…. BAWP! Truly gorg… she be in her bag she don’t dance around tiktok
6) Evanescence - i mean… bawp but a boring send for a boring country. Congrats on your win ig
7) EVERGLOW - i know aespa is embarrassed in the green room rn… they were just eaten up by everglow hjdghdghfhjgfjf no but this is also bad….. sigh
8) Katy Perry - bop! But teenage dream and peacock… hot n cold??? Were all right there. But also her breaking up with her man and then joining the army is so??? Like why???
9) aespa - omg don’t you know i’m a sav- *shoots aespa* this is shit. They’re shit. They’ll never be the groundbreaking revolutionary kpop girls they want to be. And one of them is a racist so… like at least gfriend made good music….
898 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to the results show of Global Music Edition 2!

We have 9 songs competing in this edition but there can only be 1 Winner so who will that be?
898 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Users who submitted their Artists to this Edition:

Alexeh23 - aespa
EvictionFreak - BTS
Nateclove - Tkay Maidaz
PennyTrationStan - Jesy Nelson
ryan5676 - Samora
SeaViper - Katy Perry
stuartlittle16 - EVERGLOW
turkeylover - Gossipgirl
txashaun – Evanescence
898 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is how the Results of Global Music Contest works:

There will be 2 Rounds in these Results to help decide the Winner.

Round 1: Here the Top 12 Artists will be revealed randomly on who will be through to Round 2 as Qualifiers using these points (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1). If there are 12 or less Artists here then everyone who voted will be through to Round 2 but Users who don’t vote will have their Artists Disqualified from entering Round 2.

Round 2: Here we will go through each Users’ Votes one by one by their rankings of who remains in this round. We will keep going until we reach the last 2 voters or more including all Non-Qualified Users who will reveal their points together going up the leader board on who gets their points until we find out the Winner.

Here is the points system used based on the number of Artists in Round 2 if we get less than 12 Artists who have voted:

12 Artists: (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1)
11-10 Artists: (12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1)
9-8 Artists: (12-10-8-5-3-1)
7-6 Artists: (12-8-4-1)
898 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
I can reveal that everyone has been able to vote which means you all are THROUGH TO ROUND 2!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/ubMQ57M.gif
898 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
yasss
898 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Since 9 Artists are in Round 2 that means only the Top 6 Artists receive points (12-10-8-5-3-1)

So let the Voting BEGIN!
898 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
VOTE 1 OF 9
nateclove    Tkay Maidaz

https://i.imgur.com/KSHJoPB.gif
898 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
slay!
898 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
Aespa 1
898 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
i wanna goship girl
898 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
that’s 1 too many nate

open group

Global Music Contest (ON HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!