This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Global Music Contest Edition 1

Topic » Global Music Contest Edition 1

919 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
11) Rebecca Black – “Girlfriend”
🇲🇽 Mexico (Rebecca Black’s Mother)
919 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
12) Eden Ben Zaken – “Ana Majnuna”
🇮🇱 Israel (Eden Ben Zaken)
919 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Voting is now OPEN!!!!!

You have got until Friday 12th November 3pm EST (8pm GMT) to give me a LIST of your RANKINGS of all these songs excluding your own from your FAVOURITE (being 1) to your LEAST FAVOURITE (being 11).

Failure to vote by then will result in your entry being DISQUALIFIED!!!!!

Doing Comments for each song below is OPTIONAL based on what you want to do as the only thing I need from you is your RANKINGS!

To help you decide on your rankings, here is a RECAP of all the songs:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wNXZCXwhonRbgDXM-vXcpxyGYZOuzYOb/view?usp=sharing
919 days ago
ryan5676
Also if any Users who didn't send an Entry but still want to take part in this Edition then you can be a JUROR!

Basically this means you just send me your RANKINGS with the same rules applying up above and doing so will mean you get a MAILER for the next Edition!

But you don't have to do this if you want to take part as you just need to Sign Up below if you want to take part:
https://tengaged.com/group/10200-global-music-contest/forum/topic/25227949
919 days ago
ryan5676
As the Host I'll do my Comments and Mail myself my Rankings straight away!

01) Kali Uchis – This whole song feels like one weird dream that I want to wake up from with their singing being dry with little energy and a repetitive beat
02) Gloria Trevi – Wow she has got a very powerful voice that is blowing me away so effortlessly and it has a nice melody that goes so well with this being a bliss to hear
03) Shakira – She is the Latin Queen bring that upbeat energy the song brings having a great chorus and those ethnic sounds and this is honestly a guilty pleasure of mine
04) Alexandra Bounxouei – Well the music sound very obnoxious with all those noises in the verse but then the track drops in the chorus creating a banger
05) J Balvin, Willy William – The beat gets stuck in your head but I find it very repetitive being the same thing over again as this begins to get boring
06) KAROL G, Nicki Minaj – This is classy with the music having a rather nice instrumental and the main singer is good but the rapper feels out of place
07) Aya Nakamura – I very much liked this gentle rhythm of the song that feels very tropical with a great vocalist and it does make me smile hearing it
08) Danna Paola – There are some promising elements in there but the whole product is just bland and not very memorable making me restless
09) Noa Kirel – This is really going all out with the music which sounds like it is attacking me but I can’t deny that the vocalist has some real talent that is wasted on this song
10) Ella Lee – This is very impressive as instantly it makes me want to get up and dance along and it is amazing being super catchy and her singing is simply incredible that stands out
11) Rebecca Black – Well at least she is better from her Friday days and yeah, I could see that she can sing well but the music and the lyrics could use some TLC to reach that high standard
12) Eden Ben Zaken – She is delivering that sass and I love hearing those ethnic sounds and yeah, the song is alright with the song getting slightly dated with the chorus being a bit annoying
918 days 9 hours ago
SeaViper
1) Kali Uchis - LMFAO THE FIRST EVER GMC SONG IS THIS? Sorry, but this was ABYSMAL, and not even in a funny way, it was just FLAT OUT BAD

2) Gloria Trevi - Whatever she's singing about is clearly really emotional! I did start to get bored towards the end, but this was a nice ballad that certainly has potential, and overall, it's not a bad pick!

3) Shakira - I do quite like Shakira's music, and while this isn't exactly a favourite from her, I do still quite like this! Sure, it was an obvious pick, but it's a likeable obvious pick

4) Alexandra B - LAOS! I'm kind of surprised someone sent for Laos, so kudos for that. The song itself does sound similar to a few others, unfortunately, but it was still a solid listen!

5) J Balvin, Willy Williams - NOT THIS LMFAO. The definition of being an obvious pick I'm afraid. As a song, I don't mind it- the recap was somewhat odd, but this has always been a mid-tier song for me, and it continues to be that way here

6) KAROL G, Nicki Minaj - The recap was...a questionable pick, sorry. The song itself is alright, but it really passed me by without making an impact, and is more on the forgettable end

7) Aya Nakamura - I ADORE the ethnical vibes this gives, and the music video is also really pretty. Out of all the songs so far, this is possibly the most memorable one? I also think there's a high chance I'll come back to this, good job!

8) Danna Paola - This is a little forgettable for me, but it got lucky with there only being 12 people, if there were more, I'd have a very good chance at forgetting this. It's alright, but not really a contender for high points from me

9) Noa Kirel - It has a nice beat, but the chorus doesn't work for me. I do like the music video though, it's really satisfying to watch for some reason lol

10) Ella Lee - A fun listen; not what I'd pick to listen to, but I did indeed enjoy this! I wouldn't necessarily go looking for this again, but if I just stumbled across it on my recommended page, I'd listen to it

11) Rebecca Black - It's an improvement from Friday, but other than that, it's alright! It was nice for one listen, but anything more I think it would get annoying

12) Eden Ben Zaken - I do kind of love this! The chorus is repetitive, but catchy, and I also love the music video lol. A fun bop in my book
914 days 1 hour ago
PennyTrationStan
01) Kali Uchis - need to smoke a blunt with this bitch. this bop hasn't aged a day
02) Gloria Trevi - she is giving us the drama but is she giving us the music? i do not think
03) Shakira - boring pick congrats on ur win
04) Alexandra Bounxouei - I AM IN LOVE WITH HER!!!!!!!!!! very pc music adjacent. communist, INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
05) J Balvin, Willy William - didn't even send the beyonce version... this has always been annoying and bad and i am predisposed to liking songs of this genre. shit
06) KAROL G, Nicki Minaj - this is still the best song ever made. my pores are clean and my b*lls are swolen
07) Aya Nakamura - her best song it gives me butterflies everytime i listen to this. fuck a pookie
08) Danna Paola - LOL i used to stan this bop so hard at the beginning of 2020... take me back
09) Noa Kirel - it's ok. u know. for her
10) Ella Lee - BORING PICK but i'll never forget this queen for stealing magamoo's song. queen!!
11) Rebecca Black - this aged like a peeling banana but it kinda still goes a tad. love u bonnie mckee
12) Eden Ben Zaken - GUN WEEK????????????? this took my breath away. i am speechless and intrigued by this electrifying bop very wowza very mom very sl*y
912 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Voting is now CLOSED!!!!!

Stay tune an hour later at 4pm EST (8pm GMT) for the Results!
912 days 1 hour ago
txashaun
Good luck y'all 😊
912 days ago
ryan5676
The Results will slightly be delayed as I'm sorting out the Results to give you all the best possible experience!
911 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Is everyone ready?
911 days 23 hours ago
turkeylover
yasss
911 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to the results show of Global Music Edition 1!

We have 12 songs competing in this edition but there can only be 1 Winner so who will that be?
911 days 23 hours ago
turkeylover
shakira
911 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Users who submitted their Artists to this Edition:

EvictionFreak - Gloria Trevi
J4ckWilko - Noa Kirel
kingLiam - Danna Paola
LoveMeLoveMe - Ella Lee
nateclove - Kali Uchis
PennyTrationStan - Aya Nakamura
ryan5676 - Alexandra Bounxouei
SeaViper - Eden Ben Zaken
SomebodyAwesome - KAROL G, Nicki Minaj
stuartlittle16 - J Balvin, Willy William
turkeylover - Rebecca Black
txashuan - Shakira

open group

Global Music Contest (ON HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!