This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Event - Jury Questions, Final Statements and Results!

Topic » Finale Event - Jury Questions,..

898 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
The Second WitZy goes to the STRONGEST ALLIANCE.

This prize goes to the group of players that worked the best all game...
898 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
Although my personal favourite alliance was the Royal Court... the winners of this WitZy are...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
CHRISTIAN, SCOTT and JAN.

Dominant all season. Strong players and strong unit that stream rolled Main event after Main Event.
898 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
The Third WitZy goes to the HOST'S FAVOURITE

This is a prestigious award given to the player that I personally rooted for the most. You try your best to remain impartial but in the end I'm human and this player played really well....
898 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
The Winner of this WitZy is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
NOELLE

She played an amazing game up against difficult odds... There was a dominant trio, and she had her back against the wall for many challenges, but she pulled through and came inches from the final 4.
898 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
The Final Prize of the night goes to the Player of the Season.

In most games I split this into three components (strategic, physical and social) but for this type of game it comes to who was the best player. This player embodied the Genius Game spirit and was the best in my opinion...
898 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
The PLAYER OF THE SEASON is ...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
CHRISTIAN

Dominant in almost every challenge. Only lost a couple that were beyond his control. Well played! <3
898 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
Thank you all for an amazing season I hope you will play another game of mine in the future <3
898 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
yay congrats everyone and ty for hosting ! was fun!

open group

WitZ's Genius Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!