This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Event - Jury Questions, Final Statements and Results!

Topic » Finale Event - Jury Questions,..

898 days 14 hours ago
WitZ
Congratulations to Christian and Jan for making it to the final 2! The decision as to who will win this game will now go to the players who you have outwitted along the way. Jurors you have until 6.30pm tomorrow to vote for a winner who you believe deserves the title of WitZ's Genius Game Champion!
898 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
well hey friends and fellow geniuses! honestly this game is mostly a blur and i doubt y'all really want to read an essay about this, so i'll keep it short! i was able to win immunity every round i played minus the king game (hugs my failed attempt at assassinating scotty) and the gold coin game and never went into the elim as a result. i'm proud of how i was able to play because i feel throughout the game i was able to make the moves i needed to each main match, and whenever things got dicey i was able to ensure i would come back on top, and i feel i tried my hardest throughout this game every day, which is all you can do sometimes, so no matter what i have that to put in my metaphorical pocket!

if you have any questions, feel free to ask and i can...answer them! best of luck january, hugs you so tight :3

https://64.media.tumblr.com/1ec4e1bb5a52770acb8051ab35f9215f/tumblr_nrco2uMSp71ttlkbwo1_250.gif
897 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
The results are in... we didn't get every vote but thankfully there is a clear winner <3 Results will be revealed shortly including awarding of prizes for gameplay during the season <3
897 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
Hello all <3 This season has been an absolute pleasure to host. Regardless of the activity I try my absolute hardest to make games that are fair, challenging and enjoyable but without amazing players it just cannot come together. I have hosted many games and this was one of my favourites thanks to you <3
897 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
I will now reveal the results - Jan and Christian - best of luck to you both! <3
897 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
First Vote....
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
CHRISTIAN
897 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
Second Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
CHRISTIAN
897 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
Third Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
CHRISTIAN
897 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
The WINNER of WitZ's Genius Game!
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
CHRISTIAN (CHRISTIAN_)
897 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
Congratulations Christian <3 The results were unanimous (5-0). You played an amazing game <3

Congrats Jan on the second place <3 You also played an amazing game!
897 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
yay ty to all of the voters I appreciate it ❤️
897 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
There are a few prizes to hand out <3 These are WitZy's and lets be honest they are more important than the crown <3 :P
897 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
The first WitZy is for - BEST INDIVIDUAL MAIN EVENT MOVE.

This prize goes to the player who made the best decision in my mind to win a Main Event!
897 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
For this prize there are three nominees...

Nominee 1 - Jre stealing 8 gold coins from Christian to win the Gold Coin Politics Main Event.

This came out of left field for me. After Noelle had received a large amount of coins from eliminated players it seemed sure that she would win but this decision not only pushed him over the edge but also forced Christian to spend garnets to avoid last place....

Nominee 2 - Absol tricking Christian to win the Insider Trading Main Event.

This was a complex challenge and when Absol lied about the information in the Insider Trading Main Event this was a decisive moment in the game for me.

Nominee 3 - Christian cleverly manipulating the situation in Greed and Corruption. 

Christian played many challenges well but this one was just perfect. From start to finish he seemed in control and came through with the victory...
897 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
The Winner Is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ABSOL

Christian was dominant in almost every competition this season, but this was in my opinion the best play in one of the hardest comps. This sealed Absol’s dominant victory and almost knocked Christian out of the top 3. This was a tough call but in the end, I believe well deserved!
897 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
cheers for absolbot

open group

WitZ's Genius Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!