This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Duel #2 - Counting Lies

Topic » Elimination Duel #2 - Counting..

935 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
The elimination duel between Nick and his selected player will begin soon...
935 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
Nick voted for...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Xakim (Hisoka)
935 days 13 hours ago
nickgqc
oops
935 days 13 hours ago
nickgqc
When does it start?
935 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
Nick and Xakim - start checking in <3
935 days 13 hours ago
Hisoka
Here
935 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
Elimination Duel 2 – COUNTING LIES

This challenge you will be trying to figure out your opponent. Each of you will start the round with 11 cards. They are numbered from 1-10 and there is a joker. Each of the odd numbered cards are green whilst the even numbered cards are red.

This game will take place in rounds. They will alternate who starts first with the person who was automatically in the duel going first. Before the game starts you will message me and decide whether you want your joker to be a red card or a green card.

At the start of each round a player will post “places [red/green] card on the table”. They will then message me the true number of the card.
For example, if you say, “places red card on the table” and then message me that the card is an 8.

It is then the opponents job to try and deduce what card has been played and counter with a higher value.

For example, you see the red card and think they are playing safe, so you say, “places green card on the table” and then message me that you played a 5.

The person who plays the highest card for the round earns a point (so in this example scenario it would be player one). We will keep playing until neither player has any cards left (11 rounds). In this game the joker beats everything. If there a tie and you play the same card, then the round is a draw. The player with the most points after 11 rounds will be crowned the winner. Remember that once a card is played then it cannot be played again so keep that in mind as the game plays out.
935 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
Any questions
935 days 13 hours ago
Hisoka
Not luck and strat
935 days 13 hours ago
nickgqc
Here
935 days 13 hours ago
nickgqc
Nah I think I get it, so we pm you on tg or discord?
935 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
Best of luck... just pm through disc.
935 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
Nick as the loser you will go first. Please choose a card (R1)
935 days 13 hours ago
nickgqc
I place a red card
935 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
Xakim your response - R1
935 days 13 hours ago
Hisoka
“places green card on the table”

open group

WitZ's Genius Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!