This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

☎️ THE BABYSITTER MURDERS

Topic » ☎️ THE BABYSITTER MURDERS

938 days 3 hours ago
Tizian
Nicky rolls his eyes and picks up the book. "Oh my God, I hate you all. I better get a pretty sweet ride up to Heaven and smoke joints with Jesus himself after this." He holds the book and waves the girls goodbye. "It was nice knowing yall..."
938 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
(anyone else crying right now)
938 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23

"You're making this TOO EASY!" she cackles, scanning between Nicky, Rachel and Skye, eventually landing on Skye. She lifts her up and looks directly into her eyes.

"The struggle of a weak, feeble human fighting for her life... doesn't it... break your heart?" she reaches into Skye's chest, and pulls out her heart in a sudden motion.

She drops Skye to the ground without a second look, and tilts her head at Rachel and Nicky.

938 days 3 hours ago
Tizian
Nicky gasps, "NOOO SKYE!..." he is on the verge of tears, but wipes them away and steps up.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/74f53f0fcde8348d458113c35872c036/tumblr_inline_pjk14rAJEF1uqrddv_540.gif

"Hey Lucifer, big guy... it's time for bed."

*natasha/hulk situation*
938 days 3 hours ago
Tizian
Nicky stands there and starts reading the chant (don't really know it so it's time to wing it or something)

https://66.media.tumblr.com/c5046b7375241d2ddde5572be8218c6f/tumblr_inline_pjk14j6LBp1uqrddv_540.gif

Nicky starts reciting the sacrificial male phrase cuz he is the male... sacrifice. #Hero
938 days 3 hours ago
nateclove
Rachel manages to run out of the school and slam the doors shut, but not before giving Nicky one last hug.

Satan floats down the hall towards Nicky, cackling maniacally. "END OF THE LINE, NICHOLAS!"

Nicky smirks. "You and me both, pal."

He BITES down on his town and SPITS the blood onto the book, shouting the words on the page!

Satan's eyes widen in shock as she flies towards Nicky. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Rachel watches in shock from outside the school as the building starts to collapse, dust and dirt flying everywhere as the entire building SINKS INTO THE GROUND, Satan's screams echoing through the night.

And then everything goes quiet.

(Closing scenes in 10 mins! You can post a final thing for Rachel if you want, coolKat!)
938 days 3 hours ago
coolKat
(Ahhhhh let me try and think of something)
938 days 3 hours ago
Tizian
(AMAZINGGGGGGG STORY THANK U ALL <3)
938 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
(yessss this was so much fun thank u all sm!! i very much need to sleep like 3 hours ago but will catch up on the last parts in the morning, gn and ty again <3)
938 days 3 hours ago
Byleth
(same it's 2am rn so I'm gonna go to sleep too but this was literally so good omg tysm for letting me participate mwa mwa 🥰)
938 days 3 hours ago
coolKat
*Rachel collapses on the ground, a safe distance away from the gaping hole that is now in the ground* “Holy fuck……” *she begins to cry and scream out in anguish* “Holy fuck… they are all… dead..” *she screams again, just staring into the hole in the ground for a good long while. Before eventually getting up and making the long walk home, she dials a number on her phone and puts it on speaker* “Grandma… is it okay if I come visit for a little while…”
938 days 3 hours ago
Hudspith
(Not there been 1 survivor haha)
938 days 3 hours ago
coolKat
(Yes I agree with the rest. This was so much fun! Can’t wait for the next part of this anthology!)
938 days 3 hours ago
nateclove
938 days 3 hours ago
nateclove

open group

HORROR AVENUE: Reindeer Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!