This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

World Song Contest 3 - Live Show

Topic » World Song Contest 3 - Live..

970 days 21 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
1.        New Zealand: Jai Wolf ft. Chelsea Jade-“Lost”-This is a great song! The mixture of the great vocals and instrumental production was sublime.
2.        India: Vidya Vox-“Melt in My Touch”-While I liked the vocals, I didn’t enjoy the song as much as I wanted to.
3.        Somalia: Musti-“Lion King”-That was a fun song! Even though I couldn’t understand most of what the singer was saying, I still had a fun time listening to the song.
4.        Singapore: JJ Lin ft. Anne Marie-“Bedroom”-Well, this song is depressing…but this is a nice change from the previous songs I listened to. The lyrics were beautifully written and the duet vocals was great too. Also, this is a contender for my #1 favorite song from this competition so far.
5.        Ecuador: MINA-“Nina Mala”-OMG this song is electrifying!!! The lyrics are foreign to me, but the song submission had me dancing in my chair and made me very happy.
6.        Sweden: COBRAH-“GOOD PUSS”-This lyrics are complete trash, but the beats are fucking awesome and saves the song from being on the bottom of my ranking so far.
7.        Ethiopia: Mereba ft. JID-“Sandstorm”-I really enjoyed listening to this song. The vocals seemed very smooth to me and Mereba reminded me of Alicia Keys. Also, JID did a good job singing and didn’t overpower Mereba’s singing.
8.        Poland: Daria Zawialow-“Nie Dobjie Sie Do Ciebie”-I didn’t enjoy this song as much as I wanted to.
9.        Indonesia: Angun-“In Your Mind”-This was an average song to me. It wasn’t bad, but not good either.
10.        Jamaica: Shenseea-“Foreplay”-Yeah…This song is really bad and nothing was good about it.
11.        Netherlands: Rochelle-“All Night Long”-This song was only OK for me.
12.        Norway: Sigrid-“Burning Bridges”-This song is another OK one for me.
13.        North Macedonia: Karolina Goceva-“Beli Cvetovi”-Finally a good song and is much better than the other 5 songs I just listened. Yes, I couldn’t understand any of the lyrics, but I enjoyed her vocals as well as the instrumentals.
14.        Morocco: ABIR-“Yallah”-The vocals were amazing especially the high notes.
15.        Hungary: ByeAlex es a Sepp x Hiro-“Hulik”-This is another song that isn’t special.
16.        Liberia: MUNNAH-“I Told a Lie”-This song is the best of the submissions this season.
17.        Honduras: Empress Of-“Give Me Another Chance”-At first, the song was bad, however, as the song goes on midway through, I enjoyed listening to it.
18.        Taiwan: f(x)-“Airplane”-I really enjoyed listening to this song! It’s not one of the best songs in this contest, but it’s still a good song.
19.        Luxemberg: C’est Karma-“Industrial Salt”-This is officially the best song of the contest! The song is very original including the singer. I’ve been waiting to hear a unique song that stands out from the rest and this is the one.
20.        Australia: Danni Minogue-“I Begin to Wonder”-This song seems very generic for a 00’s dance pop song. Also, this is one of the songs that I’m surprised was submitted. But, everyone has their own music taste, it’s just not for me.
970 days 19 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
01)  New Zealand - Nice song. I was in a calm place while eating a chocolate chip cookie. I doesn’t wow me though.
02)  India - I thought this was going to be a Bollywood bop, but its nice and refreshing :) But like New Zealand, whispery songs usually don’t entice me.
03)  Somalia -  This is a nice, short bawp! This beat, her voice fuses into something I think all rappers should aspire to be!
04)  Singapore - Anne Marie is the best! And that guy’s falsetto is amazing as well! I wish this was an MV :0
05)  Ecuador - I perked up while listening! Now that isn’t to say I was blown away, but the beat and her fiery voice will stand out!
06)  Sweden - LMAO this is it! The mv serves, I don’t think that I would’ve enjoyed it as much if there was no visual.
07)  Ethiopia - It’s a nice slow song. But again, slow songs don’t usually do it for me. The piano lulls me to sleep.
08)  Poland -  The melody is great, if you inserted some other singer I probably liked it more. Her voice doesn’t pair well with the song imo
09)  Indonesia - A bawp nonetheless. I didn’t grow up during this period so I’m not nostalgic. But respect.
10)  Jamaica - Just like Sweden lmao! Great song, great body ;) anyway I thoroughly enjoyed the chorus and the bridge
11)  Netherlands -  BAWP! All night long!
12)  Norway - SIGRID ROCKS!!!! Thats all.
13)  North Macedonia - disappointing turn after Sigrid, but its a fast song so it is not terrible.
970 days 16 hours ago
dragotistic
01)  New Zealand - I’m not really feeling this one. It feels very generic to me.
02)  India - This wasn’t too bad. I could’ve used an instrumental with a higher energy level with this vocal methinks. Not really my thing but I did enjoy it for the most part.
03)  Somalia - YAS YAS YAS. *shakes ass* This was serving kinda everything? Whoever sent this is thinking on another level methinks
04)  Singapore - (feat. Anne-Marie) Kinda unexpected at that. Anyways, this is pretty nice. Kinda got bored halfway through unfortunately.
05)  Ecuador - Why does this feel like a K-pop song? That’s seriously the vibe I’m getting. Regardless, I did not expect this from Ecuador and I’m kinda living for it.
06)  Sweden - I’m too straight for this.
07)  Ethiopia - Vibey but that’s all I’m really getting. This is missing the mark for me.
08)  Poland - There was another Daria song that would’ve been an auto 12. This is still pretty good though. It’s definitely a very different vibe from all the other songs thus far. I like it.
09)  Indonesia - Yeah, I hated this. Sorry
10)  Jamaica - I really wanted to like this but it just wasn’t for me in the end. Sorry.
11)  Netherlands - oh this absolute SLAY from 2016. Someone is angling for my points and guess what? You’re gonna get them!
12)  Norway - I love Sigrid. And this song is kinda incredible. Love it.
13)  North Macedonia - This was really cute. I’m kinda here for it. Definitely a good entry.
14)  Morocco - I don’t think I’ve ever really enjoyed this in the past and nothing has changed with this listen today.
15)  Hungary - See comment 9.
16)  Liberia - The vocal is great but the song feels outdated and basic.
17)  Honduras - Someone had Honduras and didn’t send a certain song by a certain artist. Interesting. This was great though. Solid choice.
18)  Taiwan - I’ve never been impressed with this group to be honest. And that is not changing with this. Sorry.
19)  Luxembourg - Yeah, this was kinda up my alley sorta(?). Definitely enjoyed this for the most part.
20)  Australia - I’m kinda meh on this. Definitely not the best this week but also not the worst. Very middling for me.
970 days 14 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. New Zealand - She’s giving poor man’s Holly Humberstone. Incredibly flat, but at least listenable.

2. India - I actually kind of enjoyed this? Lovely vocal, love the instrumental, could do with a LOT more progression, but this was nice.

3. Somalia - Incredible. Solid flow, really infectious beat, it just works.

4. Singapore - Beautiful vocal, but the song itself is really nothing special if I’m being honest. Very forgettable ballad.

5. Ecuador - I think I fuck with this? The whisper really got me. Yeah this is good, messy in all the right ways.

6. Sweden - PLEASE what is THIS. I’m unfortunately not feeling the good puss this week, this feels very average. Maybe it’ll end up with points, but who knows.

7. Ethiopia - Simply GORGEOUS. The spoken word at the beginning weirdly drives everything home. The way the vocals meld is just mmmmm. I’m kind of obsessed

8. Poland - No more stinky synthy white women. Society has progressed past the need for stinky synthy white women.

9. Indonesia - Incredibly dated. Next

10. Jamaica - Not me listening to this after having a Human Sexuality lecture that touched on the importance of foreplay for satisfaction earlier today. This is kind of iconic, really solid beat, but idk, some parts just make me uncomfortable.

11. Netherlands - It was going so well until the drop, and then it just died. Very overdone, I feel like I’ve heard this 7,294 times.

12. Norway - Yeah, Sigrid kinda never misses. This is a bop.

13. North Macedonia - This is a mess in all the wrong ways for me. Not feeling it.

14. Morocco - Now this choice kinda makes me mad because I know the Moroccan music scene fairly well at this point and there are so many other artists to choose from, so WHY am I seeing ABIR everywhere? It’s a good song, but I’m kinda getting tired of it honestly.

15. Hungary - It’s nowhere near as good as Kedvesem, and I’m getting some *d Sh*eran vibes from the production, but I don’t entirely hate this. Do I wish it was Senkie? Of fucking COURSE, but WSC doesn’t have the range.

16. Liberia - I really didn’t need a late-2000’s era Rihanna album track reject today, but here we are, I guess. It’s a no from me.

17. Honduras - I don’t usually fuck with Empress of, but I’m kind of into this? It’s a very subtle track, but I really enjoyed the production on this.

18. Taiwan - For future reference, all of a group’s good music being above 25 million is NOT a challenge to go searching through the rest of their discography. I was kind of on board until that awful drop, but after that it fully lost me.

19. Luxembourg - I appreciate the edge, but in some cases less is more. Could have done without the aggressive machine noises.

20. Australia - No <3.
970 days 13 hours ago
Talian
01) 🟡 New Zealand : had this on my list forever but it never felt like a complete song. Good either way but not gewd.

02) 🟠 India : the vibe is beautiful but overall the song didn’t give me much.

03) 🟠 Somalia : didn’t have much of a dynamism that is what I like about this kind of songs. It felt one note.

04) 🟠 Singapore : not a big fan of ballads. This didn’t even tell me much.

05) 🟡 Ecuador e we’re going somewhere but I am not blown away.

06) 🟢 Sweden : this is so trashy. I love it.

07) 🟢 Ethiopia : the lyrics. The progression. The vibe. The double vocals. This went off.

08) 🟢 Poland : is this the part of the contest where we pop off? Like come on girly give us everything. That chorus? Wow.

09) 🟢 Indonesia : queen.

10) 🔴 Jamaica : nope.

11) 🟡 Netherlands : good. But god this genre is so overdone.

12) 🟢 Norway : this is good. A little outdated but just slightly to make me still enjoy thus lots.

13) 🔴 North Macedonia : ok.

14) 🟢 Morocco : have you heard that chorus? I mean come on now.

15) 🔴 Hungary : sorry I don’t even know what to say.

16) 🔴 Liberia : girl looks lovely but the song is not it.

17) 🟡 Honduras : once again had this on my list forever but doesn’t go all the way in.

18) 🔴 Taiwan : the bridge was bad. Th chorus probably worse.

19) 🔴 Luxembourg : this was a bit too pretentious.

20) 🟢 Australia : this song is by her? I didn’t know! Queen.
970 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
01) 🇳🇿 New Zealand - Okay… edgy white pop girl… i just know whoever is in charge of the soundtrack of literally any teen drama is gagging at this! But it’s actually bop… like yeah… diva!
02) 🇮🇳 India - This is a bit of a gorg bop… kinda stunning…. Yeah…. I really like this!
03) 🇸🇴 Somalia - I’m moving yass this is so fun and energetic! Musty queen
04) 🇸🇬 Singapore - What has anne-marie ever brought to the table??? Nothing. Literally nothing. And this is just proving that yass it’s so blah i don’t really like ballads <3
05) 🇪🇨 Ecuador - This song is a total mess <3 it’s so over the place <3 and just a lot of noise over all <3 i love it <3
06) 🇸🇪 Sweden - Speaking of noise, WINNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANNA FEEL GOOD GOTTA LAY DOWN WITH SOME GOOD KUSH GOT A GOOD GIRL A REAL GOOD BUSH COME AND GO GET A REAL GOOD PUSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
07) 🇪🇹 Ethiopia - The music video is gorg…. The song however? It’s cute. I wanted it to serve a bit more but there’s this disconnect between mereba and JID that I just can’t overlook… but I do like their parts separately. And I do like this song!!
08) 🇵🇱 Poland - stinky synthy pussy yassss I love this…. It’s like an edgy MØ ! and the chorus???? A serve. I also think this was sent to my song contest at some point and I remember liking it then and I like it now! it definitely aged well!
09) 🇮🇩 Indonesia - Have you ever been struck by lightning? Yeah… this is so good. This is literally the best song ever made. WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never been slayed like this before… obsessed.
10) 🇯🇲 Jamaica - A modern day shakespeare… the lyrics??? Art. She could write Romeo & Juliet. And I want her too. Give us Romeo & Juliet (Shenseea remix) !
11) 🇳🇱 Netherlands - I was living for this and then the drop…. Crickets…. Yeah…. Still kinda a bop though like yass
12) 🇳🇴 Norway - Sigrid… yawns… i’m bored. But this is cute honestly. And a LOT better than that song that was in [REDACTED] song contest ! but that does NOT mean I want to see this in there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13) 🇲🇰 North Macedonia - I just saw seaviper, girl. But I hate that I kinda like this… it’s kinda fun like yass i’m moving a bit
14) 🇲🇦 Morocco - Boo!! Gamebot entry!!! But bop???? Yeah this is good… !
15) 🇭🇺 Hungary - Something in the instrumental is triggering me…. It sounds so familiar but like in a really bad upsetting way like some blocked trauma… yeah… anyways i don’t like this <3
16) 🇱🇷 Liberia - YASS JORDIN SPARKS https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/frejasface/71133922/242869/242869_original.gif I was originally ironically stanning this 2009 bop… but i think i actually love this LMAO it’s so long… for no reason… but I’m entertained… and the music video??? Camp! Where is her emmy?? And I know I just said I don’t like ballads but when it’s good, it’s good. Oh wow…. The song just ended but I pressed play again… NOW HERE I AM BACK IN YOUR ARMS LOVING THE WAY YOU HOLD MEEEEEEEEE NOW HERE I AM BACK IN YOUR ARMS LOVING THE WAY YOU KISS MEEEEEEEE BECAUSE WHAT WE HAVE IS SO DEEP WHAT WE HAVE IS SO SWEET…. I can’t believe this the best song ever made…
17) 🇭🇳 Honduras - YASSSS I really need to get into Empress Of’s music because this is literally so good omg… I really like this!!!
18) 🇹🇼 Taiwan - LMFAOOOOOOO COME WITH ME! AIRPLANE! LOVE! This slayed me so much more than I thought it would… I love this omg…
19) 🇱🇺 Luxembourg - It’s cute! A little too try hard edginess for me but yeah! I could see why people would really like this!
20) 🇦🇺 Australia - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS she’s just like me <3 I too limp through a cgi city and get stuck in air vents… but I love this… so fun. A timeless classic. And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BEGIN TO WONDER
970 days 4 hours ago
DrG2
1. New Zealand: there isn't any special thing about this. Boring vocal and instrument and even the music video itself
2. India: I'm hoping it would be some upbeat Bollywood song so this submission Will get a little credit but the song itself just pretty boring
3. Somalia: I like this kind of music and this kinda snap. A really solid Submission but if only this one song didn't had the same key the whole song, it might be my #1 spot
4. Singapore: love me some ballad and I never knew that Anne Marie 'could sound this good. I hoe there would be more harmonizing but overall a very good submission
5. Ecuador; I just don't like this kind of music especially that whispering thing and the instruments didn't help at all
6. Sweden: I kinda think that this one might be a hit song but just lack something that I can't find. Maybe because the song just didn't go anywhere like from Somalia but overall this one is good
7. Ethiopia: I love good ballads so this one might be on my top spot also. Their voice really sound good together and I love the instruments. A very solid submission so far
8. Poland: I don't really like this kind of music and a very boring one
9. Indonesia: damn this one snaps from the start till finish. A very good instruments and girl really live for her Christina Aguilera moment
10. Jamaica: there might be some people who likes this but I find this one pretty boring, vocally, instruments and even the music video
11. Netherlands: oh the instruments snaps really hard but I can't stand her voice, sorry. But overall a good submission
12. Norway: BORING
13. North Macedonia: oh the best music video so far. I like her voice but I just don't like instruments. But overall a very good submission
14.  Morroco: damn this is the best one so far. And that chorus tho. Also the music video and her voice. My #1 so far in every category
15. Hungary: come on give us nothing boys
16. Liberia: I love ballads but this one unfortunately might be the exception. Pretty boring ballads so far
17. Honduras: I'm sorry I can't give you any chance because I just not into this kind of music
18. Taiwan: oh didn't expect to see f(x) here lol I only know 2 songs from them and if only you submit one of them, it might be my #1. This one just so so. Not that iconic
19. Luxembourg: BORING
20. Australia: At first I didn't really enjoy this one but as the song goes on, I like it. Although it takes time for me to like this song but overall a good submission
970 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
01) 🇳🇿 New Zealand - This is a bit too youthful and heterosexual for me. Sounds like a Troye Sivan song. I enjoy the synths, and her vocal is nice, but the song doesn't do MUCH for me.
02) 🇮🇳 India - It's about time we see some Indian representation. This is really smooth. It's pleasant, but never goes beyond pleasant. I LOVE her voice. The song is just fine.
03) 🇸🇴 Somalia - This is really fun, and powerful. I definitely enjoy the vibe. SERVING lion king realness.
04) 🇸🇬 Singapore - "feat. Anne-Marie" is my 9........................... 11. The production is pleasant, but I don't like Anne-Marie's voice.
05) 🇪🇨 Ecuador - This is definitely chaotic good. Parts of the vocal remind me of When I Rule the World by LIZ. I enjoyed this.
06) 🇸🇪 Sweden - REAL GOOD PUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a 0 when it inevitably gets sent to TSC, but it's a 12 here.
07) 🇪🇹 Ethiopia - I've been meaning to send this queen to TSC. Not the song I would have gone for. I would have sent Rider or Beretta. This is FINE, but it feels a bit disjointed.
08) 🇵🇱 Poland - This is serving Dua Lipa nightmare realness but with a FAR worse vocal. DARA's Thunder got me back into this genre, but this took me out of it. Her voice completely kills this for me, even if the chorus is quite good.
09) 🇮🇩 Indonesia - I love this bitch. This is like one of the tamest BAWPS of all time, but she's still serving. This is very 2003 VMAs. I live.
10) 🇯🇲 Jamaica - This is age restricted so I'm not prepared for what my CHRISTIAN EYES are about to witness. It kind of bored me.
11) 🇳🇱 Netherlands - One of the most boring choices of all time but I can't deny the stranglehold this song had on me in 2016. One of the biggest BAWPS of all time.
12) 🇳🇴 Norway - I SHOULD like Sigrid but I've just never massively cared for her music, even back in the day when all the yts were eating her up for brunch. Scary MØ is my Scandinavian queen instead. This is better than Mirror, but I still don't quite care for it.
13) 🇲🇰 North Macedonia - This is serving clown music. I've heard far better executions of this Balkan sound.
14) 🇲🇦 Morocco - I.............. as an artist who RESPECTS creative integrity, and intellectual property, I am disgusted at how much you have COPIED my TSC submission. Do you not have any value or respect for originality? You're a LAUGHING STOCK. It's cheesy, it's disgusting. I personally found it absolutely artistically atrocious. I am embarrassed to be sitting here in your presence having to even dignify you with an answer of my opinion. With that being said, 12 points.
15) 🇭🇺 Hungary - This isn't Pok by Carson Coma. I like it though. Boppy Hungarian trap. It reminds me of ByeAlex's ESC song, but feels fresh at the same time. I lived.
16) 🇱🇷 Liberia - Notably dated ballad with a really bad production. This felt cheap. I didn't live.
17) 🇭🇳 Honduras - The repetitious opening really helped me get into it. I wish the melody was a bit more coherent, but I enjoy the production a lot. I liked this.
18) 🇹🇼 Taiwan - I wish to never hear another f(x) song again. I might have lived for this 6-7 years ago, but this sound hasn't aged well.
19) 🇱🇺 Luxembourg - This was very WHITE. I couldn't get into the song. It REALLY dragged.
20) 🇦🇺 Australia - I mean Kylie was right there. But sending her less talented singer is definitely a choice. This was fine, I didn't massively care for it. At least the chorus is somewhat fun.
970 days 3 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
14)  Morocco - Nice song! Did not expect that from Morocco when she says Yallah, go off!
15)  Hungary - Good beat, mediocre voices. There was no beat drop either :(
16)  Liberia - Honestly, a beautiful song. Her voice is so soulful and she can sing it! But the lyrics were meh and the MV with the cheesy acting wasn’t for me. Send me another song by her and I’m sure I’ll love it more.
17)  Honduras - I think I’m just so over this song. The beat is too slow and her voice doesn’t wow me.
18)  Taiwan - 2010s buildup to the chorus was epic. But the chorus flopped. Calling out random english vocab is not the way to send a bop.
19)  Luxembourg - Edgy, but slow. You see a pattern, I don’t usually like slow songs!
20)  Australia - Nope. Just nope. I can’t dance to this, because her sound is just too atrocious.
970 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) 🇳🇿 New Zealand - This felt like a pretty half-baked version of a sound that was really overdone in like 2017. Nothing about it was terrible, but I wasn't moving even an inch. Meh.
02) 🇮🇳 India - I kinda just assumed this would pick up at some point but like... THAT was it??? I mean why even bother releasing a song you've put so little into. I was so bored.
03) 🇸🇴 Somalia - Oh I'm moving I liked this. I didn't love it but I was mindlessly moving throughout. Bop.
04) 🇸🇬 Singapore - I'm going to hell for enjoying this but like this is a very specific brand of ballad I can't help but eat up. Didn't really care for his part but it was super pretty otherwise I'm sorry <3
05) 🇪🇨 Ecuador - I just knew from the first 5 seconds of this that I'd be popping my puss severely and this kinda even surpassed my expectations. Absolute chaos and quite incredible actually. BababababababababaBOP~
06) 🇸🇪 Sweden - Man. On paper this should be right up my street but it just feels so tryhard? Like she wants to be a faggot queen (yes I said it report me bitch do it!!) so bad. Wasn't giving me enough of an actual song for me to YASSS it as much as other people seem to be.
07) 🇪🇹 Ethiopia - Oh yuppp this was gawjusss actually. I know OF her but haven't properly got into her stuff before this but maybe I should. Just so so so pretty yeah I really like this the build in the instrumentation in the last minute and a half hello??
08) 🇵🇱 Poland - I know this girlie too and I like her but this definitely isn't the song I would've picked... I will let her off for being a bit stinky synthy pussy because it's from 2018 and definitely sounds a lot more authentic than a lot of the 2020/2021 efforts. It's cute, I like the chorus.
09) 🇮🇩 Indonesia - Wanted more from the chorus for sure, but as a whole I still lived this, so gloriously dated and trashy and nostalgic there will always be a place in my heart for stuff like this. <3
10) 🇯🇲 Jamaica - Omg @ the lyrics. Song is surprisingly tame in comparison? But she's a queen regardless I think.
11) 🇳🇱 Netherlands - Yeah sorry gilies I've never liked this... she sounds great but the drop is just... crickets.
12) 🇳🇴 Norway - Not using the MV is a bit of a power move actually I respect you sm for that. I stand by the fact that Mirror is really bad doodoo garbage but this is so much better, objectively just a very good song. It doesn't really have the same personality that makes Sigrid appeal so much, but compensates in just being super solid. I can enjoy this for another 7 weeks approximately anyway so I'll get it all out of my system now.
13) 🇲🇰 North Macedonia - Now THIS was definitely made in like Garage Band or some free music production software like there is no doubt in my MIND about that... and I do appreciate it for that. It's cutesy and obviously I have no intention of ever listening to it again but it's cutesy!
14) 🇲🇦 Morocco - Yawn. A an artist who RESPECTS creative integrity, and intellectual property, I am disgusted at how much you have COPIED my TSC submission. Do you not have any value or respect for originality? You're a LAUGHING STOCK. It's cheesy, it's disgusting. I personally found it absolutely artistically atrocious. I am embarrassed to be sitting here in your presence having to even dignify you with an answer of my opinion.
15) 🇭🇺 Hungary - I heard those horrible 2016 Sia tropical beats and I knew this would be a deeply unpleasant listening experience. This was very very very bad!
16) 🇱🇷 Liberia - https://c.tenor.com/vQZGiHpENJIAAAAS/girlboss-yass-grenade.gif
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I think this is the best song I've ever heard actually. You know I love an audiovisual experience and while this wasn't quite on par with Stardust by Lisa B. I could definitely see this existing in the same cinematic audiovisual universe! Obsessed.
17) 🇭🇳 Honduras - I agree with Jackson on her I don't really care for her new stuff as much as I'd like to... her older material outsold. This is quite pleasant but more of a 'vibe' than a song I could ever be like YASSS to such as I Told A Lie by MUNNAH etc.
18) 🇹🇼 Taiwan - Oh this was VERY stinky synthy pussy especially that chorus that was so disjointed LMAO. Mehhh. Imagine having Taiwan and not sending a 5 minute audiovisual experience.
19) 🇱🇺 Luxembourg - Hold awn a fuckin second.. I've got my eye on you. It's interesting, but not sure how much I ultimately actually like it. It's very edgy but I do enjoy the production to it. Hm.
20) 🇦🇺 Australia - I mean if you'd sent the wedding hymn Put the Needle on It you would've got my 12 no question about it but this was a bit of a banger too. Really fun 00s dance song, good closer.
970 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) 🇳🇿 New Zealand - I liked this. It was very pleasant and a good listen.
02) 🇮🇳 India - great vocal and really chill vibe. Really really liked this
03) 🇸🇴 Somalia - an enjoyable mess haha!
04) 🇸🇬 Singapore - the first Miss for me. Didn't like her vocal here.
05) 🇪🇨 Ecuador - I preferred the rapid bits rather than the whispy woo.
06) 🇸🇪 Sweden - well this was annoying haha
07) 🇪🇹 Ethiopia - wasn't too keen on the vocal here tbh
08) 🇵🇱 Poland - this sounds good. I really enjoyed this
09) 🇮🇩 Indonesia - a bit of a hot dated mess tbf
10) 🇯🇲 Jamaica - this was really pleasant. I didn't mind this at all.
11) 🇳🇱 Netherlands - I still love this song. She sounds so good.
12) 🇳🇴 Norway - ok it's a basic choice but I actually really enjoyed it so much
13) 🇲🇰 North Macedonia - I liked this too! A very solid enjoyable song :)
14) 🇲🇦 Morocco - very very enjoyable. I enjoyed this a lot more than I remembered from the time.before
15) 🇭🇺 Hungary - no. Didn't like the rapping or singing.
16) 🇱🇷 Liberia - oops dated mess not for me
17) 🇭🇳 Honduras - well the first chance was a pretty poor.first impression haha
18) 🇹🇼 Taiwan - I didn't like the weird scratchy dj effects but other than that this was a very strong song.
19) 🇱🇺 Luxembourg - a bit too moany moany ghost in the lobby vibe
20) 🇦🇺 Australia - classic bop! I really like this tbf because you don't hear it that often haha
970 days 1 hour ago
QueenMichelle
01) 🇳🇿 New Zealand - i already figured this would be a scary, however i wasn't sure HOW scary it'd be. well honestly it's quite AVERAGE, but a lower tier average song. it's borderline bad. definitely not the best execution of this genre whatsoever, miss chelsea brought nothing to it i fear.

02) 🇮🇳 India - i was so bored. she brought nothing to this? it was really low energy but not in  an excellence kinda way, it was just there.

03) 🇸🇴 Somalia - I MOVED. this really is the kinda stuff i want to be hearing in WSC. she brought sm to this I was stanning. I barely find songs in wsc i'd listen to over n over but i can see myself doing that w this.

04) 🇸🇬 Singapore - "(feat. Anne-Marie)" u have GAWT to be kiddin me. well jk, I kinda liked this basic ballad. omg the mans part was even better than man marie, I WON. I'm stanning now you all get it.

05) 🇪🇨 Ecuador - LMFAO I WAS MOVING SO HARD! I was afraid of getting a headache at the beginning, but it was just so good and it developed well that i couldnt help but move. babababababababa-BAWP.

06) 🇸🇪 Sweden - A RLLY GOOD PUSS. & a rlly good song. i'm obsessed with this song i wish I sent it to tsc, but it didnt have a music video, you all get it <3 but in all seriousness, this is sooo good and the last 30 seconds just secure it as the best song of all time.

07) 🇪🇹 Ethiopia - I LOVED THIS TOO! Bald, wsc is supposed to be bad. this was so gorgeous, sounds like something I'd 12 in tsc. I definitely moved very hard, i hope it wins.

08) 🇵🇱 Poland - now why did this gave me a jumpscare LMAO. the streak of good songs had to end eventually. I was just not living for this the production was nothing special and i found her vocals weird so it's a no.

09) 🇮🇩 Indonesia - some people here will lose their mind over this but I fear i was not living. i really wanted to stan but it stayed so stagnant thru out, i wanted a lot more.

10) 🇯🇲 Jamaica - the lyrics were sending me, but the song was ultimately forgettable.

11) 🇳🇱 Netherlands - this old tsc bop. honestly this is one of the songs that makes me most nostalgic for that time period. obviously enjoyed it more back then but, still bawping to this day.

12) 🇳🇴 Norway - MAN. anyway i'm moving, outsold mirror with ease. I have been listening to this quite a lot the past week, it's just a good song. not groundbreaking but good.

13) 🇲🇰 North Macedonia - LMFAO the instruments at the start had me moving so hard for some reason. the rest of the song was not that interesting to me.

14) 🇲🇦 Morocco - I was so bored. imagine sending a meh ABIR song to wsc that was already in tsc. i need some originality from the gworlz.

15) 🇭🇺 Hungary - this is the worst thing ive heard so far, it's like a song filled with nothingness? I was so bored.

16) 🇱🇷 Liberia - LOL this was really funny. sounded HAWRIBLE but it felt high camp and i lived for that aspect.

17) 🇭🇳 Honduras - i was moving a tad actually. like this was not going very hard but i was LIVING for it actually when i think abt it. I would play this like to have it on in the background and just vibe / get my life. one of my favourites actually when i think abt it.

18) 🇹🇼 Taiwan - LMFAO WHAT IS DIS HUNNY. that chorus really did send me. this is very low budget  and i dont think im totally sure on how i feel abt it but, I'm kinda here for the mess of it all.

19) 🇱🇺 Luxembourg - edgy white woman. I kinda respect it but  I only liked when the production came in near the end, the rest was hawrible. I would never listen to this again honestly, too disjointed.

20) 🇦🇺 Australia - LMAO mom. this was a good closer, I enjoyed it. a serve thats all i rlly have to say.
970 days ago
ganghandedcat
01 : New Zealand : I like some Chelsea Jade songs but this one always got on my nerve for some reason..  Should be up my alley but not really..
02 : India : It's interesting to see this lady transcend through the musical trends in her releases.. Very much a follower not the trendsetter. This is a bit boring the production is the problem here.
03 : Somalia : Oh duh exactly I'm in love this is the moment. I wish this did more but it's solid I'm like exactly.
04 : Singapore : This sort of ballad isn't really mon mood right now. It's not horrid and putrid but I'm not hyped.
05 : Ecuador : bawpppp go off. love this one for years. Come on now this is a moment, the moment. WSC...
06 : Sweden : Ok for TSC viewers I'm kinda getting bored of this but it still slaps. Bop.
07 : Ethiopia : Love Mereba as an artist, great visuals and sounds. This is good and a smooth one.
08 : Poland : Happy to see Daria here with a song of hers I really enjoy... A slay I fear.
09 : Indonesia : LMAO this is such a funny send but I'm kinda living. Feeling the energy and moving in my seat. I wish it went somewhere.
10 : Jamaica : Iconic lyrics but I fear the entire product isn't serving here, which is the problem. If she said 'cleaning ready... febreeze' I would have been sold. I really should be a lyricist. I forgot I already
11 : Netherlands : Oh no absolutely not I've never liked this one. Putrid and vile and horrid.... In 2021...
12 : Norway : This white terrorist woman is back. And actually, I fear her crime has been reduced to knife crime. This isn't GREAT but it's ok and better than her other releases so give me more like this!
13 : North Macedonia : This isn't bad but in comparison to the competition I'm not feeling much. Nice voice though, if not a bit too theatrical.
14 : Morocco : This song is where I fear Good Puss will be in a month for me. Like it's GOOD, I don't hate it. I'm just so bored and tired that whenever this comes on I hit skip. It's not doing anything for me anymore I'm afraid.
15 : Hungary : The daddification of ByeAlex gives me hopes. I wonder if I should marry a Hungarian man? Regardless, I want to give myself a trip to Budapest to enjoy in all the sights. This song is a bit of a non event but I'm kinda not mad at that? I think I may be evil here...
16 : Malaysia : LMAO I forgot about this. Her Impossible serve... I wish I could support this more but I'm just not in the mood for it.
17 : Honduras : I should like this more than I do... The introduction is gorge and spectacular but the chorus loses me a bit like I wish more was going on. But points for the production.
18 : Taiwan : Bless their hearts, truly. I wish this had a dirtier sound, too sugary for my liking with a drop-ready chorus like that...
19 : Luxembourg : There's better Luxembourger music out there, was my beginning thought. Then the song continued and I forgot about this. The way the synths and electronic influences come in like that. It's certainly an interesting mix, it makes you intrigued and waiting for more. C'est Karma do have better songs though.
20 : Australia : Not my choice of Dannii song. But this is still quite good. Nice send.
970 days ago
PennyTrationStan
hi
969 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
Hi

open group

World Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!