This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

World Song Contest 1 - Live Show

Topic » World Song Contest 1 - Live..

988 days 18 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Well I’ve just ruined my relationship with half the ESCT chat but thank you everyone for your votes! <3
988 days 18 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
FINAL STANDINGS BEFORE PENALTIES       

01        ::        092        ::        Senegal
02        ::        090        ::        Nigeria
03        ::        089        ::        Ghana
04        ::        082        ::        Jamaica
05        ::        072        ::        Haiti
06        ::        071        ::        Papua New Guinea
07        ::        070        ::        Venezuela
08        ::        069        ::        Sudan
09        ::        064        ::        United States
10        ::        059        ::        Malaysia
11        ::        057        ::        Israel
12        ::        053        ::        Ukraine
13        ::        051        ::        Japan
14        ::        042        ::        Belgium
15        ::        042        ::        New Zealand
16        ::        034        ::        Finland
17        ::        031        ::        Palestine
18        ::        029        ::        Sweden
19        ::        026        ::        Cuba
20        ::        019        ::        Russia
21        ::        018        ::        Taiwan
22        ::        000        ::        Uruguay
988 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
NOW LET THE MUSIC PLAY!

988 days 18 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
https://i.imgur.com/nEzWbuy.gif
988 days 18 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
FINAL STANDINGS OF WORLD SONG CONTEST 1

01        ::        092        ::        Senegal
02        ::        090        ::        Nigeria
03        ::        089        ::        Ghana
04        ::        082        ::        Jamaica
05        ::        071        ::        Papua New Guinea
06        ::        070        ::        Venezuela
07        ::        069        ::        Sudan
08        ::        064        ::        United States
09        ::        059        ::        Malaysia
10        ::        057        ::        Israel
--------------------------------------------------------
11        ::        053        ::        Ukraine
12        ::        051        ::        Japan
13        ::        042        ::        Haiti
14        ::        042        ::        Belgium
15        ::        042        ::        New Zealand
16        ::        031        ::        Palestine
17        ::        029        ::        Sweden
18        ::        026        ::        Cuba
19        ::        019        ::        Russia
20        ::        018        ::        Taiwan
--------------------------------------------------------
21        ::        010        ::        Finland
22        ::        000        ::        Uruguay
988 days 18 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
Thanks for hosting Catch_a_falling_star

Was the election secure and certified?
988 days 18 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
There was some outside interference...then I just realised it was just gas.
988 days 18 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Brave's comment which I deleted for tension :p

1.        Sweden - I was bopping to this for like a week after it won TSC and then it aged like milk, even then it's such a boring snoozeworthy choice for sweden like u coulda sent so many queens. i ain't rewarding lack of effort

2.        Russia - the best song in tsc AND wsc this week in the death slot? it makes me sick to my stomach. lady gaga did u so dirty queen. i'll be jumping her at tonights results just for u, I love a winner <3

3.        Papua New Guinea - honestly, i was not gagging. it was extremely low budget and repetitive, i'm not sure what budget the papua new guinea delegation gave to this but i can't imagine there was much of one.

4.        Palestine - there was definitely an attempt. i agree with others, his song w hatari was way better. this was just rlly basic & not very pleasing to me.

5.        Taiwan - i enjoyed this, it reminds me of some of the songs id hear in some of the kdramas i watch. it was so soothing and actually i might have to say that i loved it. their serve.

6.        Belgium - his voice was impressive, but i was not a fan of the production or just the song itself. i imagine there were much better choices for belgium so this is kinda a weird choice but u do u belgium.

7.        Ukraine - BOP! i was living. it makes it better that i havent heard this song before, it's serving impact and those are the songs that get my high points. the production is just so good. i got my life yes i did.

8.        Malaysia - the opening was giving but then the song disappointed. extremely one note and i was not gagging.

9.        Haiti - easily one of the most competent entries methinks. that doesn't mean its my favourite but i did like it.

10.        Israel - oh it was so generic one of the most generic songs ive ever heard and thats why its annoying that i don't hate it. like i tolerated it when listening, was sorta bopping, but i also hate how basic it is. her old songs were definitely better.

11.        Uruguay - ABSOLUTELY HAWRRRIBLE. i wish the uruguay delegation tried.

12.        Japan - MOMS, i preferred their tsc song a lot more honestly but i'll definitely still take this mess. i just dont know how many POINTS theyll be getting.

13.        Cuba - i like that cuba isn't trying to cater to the WORLD and just doing what they do. i didn't rlly like the song but like i respect it.

14.        Nigeria - oh period period.. honestly lifechanging song. i did say i was bored of songs being reused from tsc, and like i LOVE this song but i'll probably prefer the songs i loved that i heard for the first time. we'll see tho!

15.        Venezuela - oh venezuela decided to snap i see! i didn't even know this queen was venezuelan. good to know. anyone who knows me knows how much i LOVE songs like this, she did what she had to do i'm so bald. one of her best songs.

16.        New Zealand - NOT YOU. i'm sick. this was not an enjoyable experience for me. the one in tsc is worse but i still dont like this at all. it's not for me etc.

17.        Jamaica - of all the spice songs u chose this mediocre one. ppl will disagree but ive always found sean paul annoying in all of his songs. spice carried but wasnt enough mefears

18.        Ghana - LOL kinda a bop honestly. i can't say i was OBSESSED or anything but it was a fun moment.

19.        Finland - NOT YOU (pt 2). this song is terrible why would u sent this for finland, if varlto can send good songs to esct with finland then anyone should be able to. DO BETTER.

20.        Senegal - i mean bop but im also so so SO bored. a song that is BASICALLY a tsc winner in this contest, i could not be more bored. i hope people stop sending songs that did good in tsc to this one, because if wsc turns into tsc second chances im done.

21.        United States - LMFAO mommm. i'm such a hypocrite after my last comment but honestly, atleast this queen did not win and had some haters. still tho, why would you pick united states just to send galipette? like i love the song but thats kinda weird LMAO as i said to nigeria i prefer songs i dont know that gag me than songs i know that gag me, atleast in wsc.

22.        Sudan - they snapped actually omg. i wasnt in love w this in the listening party but for some reason today its really giving what it needed to give. i wish the song was longer tbh.
988 days 18 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
start the draw for WSC 2
988 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
10        ::        057        ::        Israel

crickets

open group

World Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!