This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #9

Topic » Daily Challenge #9

999 days 15 hours ago
iYBF
Will take place at 7 PM EST.
999 days 14 hours ago
wheatbread
it’s 7 pm est
999 days 14 hours ago
iSandeh
0 min agowheatbread
it’s 7 pm est
999 days 14 hours ago
GiGi10
it’s 7 pm est
999 days 14 hours ago
jojo7784
I’m,
999 days 14 hours ago
awwsum11
hi
999 days 14 hours ago
iYBF
Welcome to your 9th Daily Challenge here on Three’s A Party. This Challenge is called Word Bomb and here is how it works.

We will play this Challenge in 7 rounds. In each round, I will post a phrase like “A5R”. The first letter will indicate what letter your word must start with, the number will indicate how long the word must be and the last letter will indicate what letter your word must end with.

For example, for A5R, you could say “AFTER” or “ARMOR”. Words will only be accepted if they can be found on dictionary.com.

Your word must be unique and posted quickly. If you post the same word as someone else, whoever posted it first will claim the word and the other player will earn 0 points for that round. You will also earn 0 points if your word does not match the criteria or if it cannot be found on dictionary.com. Abbreviations and acronyms are also not allowed.

For each round, you will have 1 minute to post a word before I will call time. The last player to have a valid word will earn 1 point and then everyone above them will earn 1 more point per place above them, with the very first player earning the most amount of points. A round’s winning player will gain a MINIMUM of 5 points, even if there are less than 5 valid words posted.

If you are caught deleting a post, you will be automatically disqualified from the Challenge and end with a score of -1.

The player with the highest score will get to choose two others to form a Party with, combining their scores for a final cumulative total. This process will continue with the rest of the Party Selection. The Party with the highest cumulative score at the end of the Party Selection will be safe from Elimination and will be given the responsibility of voting another Party into The Triangle. The Party with the lowest score will automatically enter The Triangle. Also, every Party except for the Winning Party will participate in the house vote where a third Party will be selected for The Triangle.

If there are any questions, please ask them now. Otherwise, we'll get started soon.
999 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
QUAD
999 days 14 hours ago
iSandeh
hu
999 days 14 hours ago
iYBF
I don't see any questions, so we'll get started momentarily.
999 days 14 hours ago
iYBF
ROUND 1 COMING UP IN...
999 days 14 hours ago
iYBF
999 days 14 hours ago
iYBF
999 days 14 hours ago
iYBF
999 days 14 hours ago
iYBF
B6E

GO!
999 days 14 hours ago
iSandeh
before

open group

ARS: Three's A Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!