This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #2

Topic » Daily Challenge #2

1026 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
Starting at 7 PM EST.
1026 days 18 hours ago
iSandeh
hi
1026 days 18 hours ago
ChrisParker13
Hi
1026 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
hey
1026 days 18 hours ago
awwsum11
hi
1026 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
Welcome to your 2nd Daily Challenge here on Three’s A Party. This Challenge is called Battleship and here is how it works.

Each of you have been randomly assigned a spot on a 6x6 Battleship board. The board looks like this:

https://i.gyazo.com/57ed77fcf06bdef818e0168784c6b630.gif

There are 36 spots on the board and 27 players hiding behind a spot, meaning there are also 9 blank spots.

Each turn, I will ask a set of three trivia questions. If you are the first to correctly answer any of them, you will earn one missile to launch at a space on the board. You can, in theory, answer all three correctly before anyone else and you’d earn three missiles. If more than one person earns a missile, they will launch them in the order they correctly answered the questions. Even if a person is eliminated, they will still be allowed to launch their missile.

For every missile that is launched that does not hit your space, you will earn 1 point. We will continue this process until only one player remains unscathed to be crowned the winner of this Challenge.

The player with the highest score will get to choose two others to form a Party with, combining their scores for a final cumulative total. This process will continue with the rest of the Party Selection. The Party with the highest cumulative score at the end of the Party Selection will be safe from Elimination and will be given the responsibility of voting another Party into The Triangle. The Party with the lowest score will automatically enter The Triangle. Also, every Party except for the Winning Party will participate in the house vote where a third Party will be selected for The Triangle.

If there are any questions, please ask them now. Otherwise, we’ll get started soon.
1026 days 18 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
hi
1026 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
blinks
1026 days 18 hours ago
s73100
I have a question host,

why are you such a (REDACTED)
1026 days 18 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Do we know our space? Or could we knock our own one out
1026 days 18 hours ago
Caleb9211
Eek
1026 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
I will tell everyone their spaces & then we'll get started.
1026 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
Oh my
1026 days 18 hours ago
Singsongers
hey
1026 days 18 hours ago
jojo7784
Hm
1026 days 18 hours ago
Zoon
hello

open group

ARS: Three's A Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!