This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily #1 — Spies, Lies & Allies

Topic » Daily #1 — Spies, Lies &..

873 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome to your first daily challenge, today's challenge is called "Compromised", before we can get started, we're gonna need to form some pairs!

On GO, I will post a link to a random Tengaged users blog. You will have to search through their blogs to find one of the hidden 15 diamonds.
https://i.imgur.com/8im9jOd.gif

If you find one of the hidden blogs, rush to this thread and post that blog along with WHO you want as your partner this season (You don't have to post their full username, just make sure it's clear who it is)
*Once a blog has been claimed, nobody else can claim it*

The person you select will be forced into a partnership with you and they cannot decline nor can they claim another team. You can pick whoever you want as long as they aren't already in a team.

This will go on until all teams have been formed.
*I will put this at a 15-minute cap, once 15 minutes have passed I will take the remaining people and randomly divide them into pairs.*

After teams have been formed, the second part of this challenge will be posted shortly after.

I will be posting the user at :07, GL! Until then start to get an idea of who you want to be your partner.
873 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ok! Please be patient with updates as this could be a lot for me to keep track of all at once.
Posting the user in 3..
873 days 12 hours ago
LittleMix
IAN???
873 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
What..
873 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
873 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999

open group

Ian's The Challenge: Free Agents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!