This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere — Season 5

Topic » Premiere — Season 5

986 days 13 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
TODAY (8/22) at 7:30 PM EST
985 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome to The Challenge: Dirty 30!
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-06/12/12/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-03/anigif_sub-buzz-13679-1497283541-1.gif
985 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Cast List:

abstractjay
BrittBritt
brosky17
cheritaisdelicious
cnathaniel
DarkTyphoon23
Eilish
FireX
Gaiaphagee
Hisoka
HowLovely
iSandeh
jacksonjoseph99
Jxhn
Kelly0412
LaFierceBrittany2
Matedog1209
MmabatlokoaMolefe
Mybash_
NicoleF
s73100
smuguy2012
SomebodyAwesome
sosyomomma
Stunzer
TotsTrashy
zach3051
Zoon
985 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Format:

— Groups —
For the first *4* rounds of this game, you all will be split up into 2 groups. For these 4 rounds, 1 player from each group will be eliminated from the game (Think of it how in the show, 1 person from each gender was eliminated each round.)

These groups will be decided by the opening challenge, the 2 winners of this challenge will not only earn immunity for round 1 but ultimately help decide who is in what group.

— Daily Missions —
Each round, the players compete in a challenge. The challenges will vary between individual and team challenges. The winners are immune from elimination and nominate one player from each group for the Elimination Round. The losers players are eligible for the Double Cross. In some challenges, not everyone is eligible for the Double Cross but is still vulnerable to be nominated by the winning team.

— Nominations —
The winners from the daily mission will vote to nominate one player from each group for the Elimination Round. Votes will be revealed publicly.

— Elimination Rounds (Presidio) —
At the "Presidio", the "Double Cross" Draw is held. All losing players from the Daily Mission participate in a Random-Draw. The player(s) who draw the Double Cross are safe from elimination and must nominate a fellow losing player of their group into the Presidio. The match-ups from both groups will then be decided where the 2 winners will stay in the game and return to their groups while the 2 losers are eliminated.

——————
*After the 4 rounds of groups are over, the rounds will be single eliminations (Excluding purge rounds)*
*In the event of purge round, it would be a non-live challenge*

There is NO redemption house/vote-offs this season!

Once there are 8 people remaining, the finale will take place! 2 people will be crowned the champions of this season. I will not explain how the finale works until we get there!
——————
The main server for this game: https://discord.gg/q3EFNPKzhr
Once you've joined the server, type your username in the #verify section and you'll be ranked accordingly once I see it.
985 days 19 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
https://c.tenor.com/XgCfSWi6FUcAAAAC/veronica-veronica-portillo.gif
985 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
cheritaisdelicious

Mom
985 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll give everyone until this post hits 10 minutes to get situated/read the rules/join the server. The opening challenge will begin then!

The 2 winners of this challenge will not only earn immunity for round 1 but ultimately help decide who is in what group by drafting picks. (If you are confused, read the rules!)
985 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Ian really didn't tell me this was today.
985 days 19 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
this format is making me dizzy but i'm ready
985 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://media1.giphy.com/media/Y1Xxn2hr4iGscUBIHs/giphy.gif

Me w my partner
985 days 19 hours ago
Eilish
im sick
985 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Opening Challenge

I will begin by posting a clue to a tengaged user. You will need to decipher the clue and go to that user’s #1 friend on Tengaged’s SECOND ever blog that they have written. You will then find another clue to figure out, and so on and so forth until you get to the end of the race track where a final task will be waiting for you.

For example, if I give the clue: ‘A popular British luxury fashion company’

You would go to Tengaged user BURBERRY’s friends list, click on their #1 friend (BarbraStreisand), and go to BarbraStreisand’s 2nd ever blog created to find your next clue.

Additionally, an example of my posts will look like this:

Ian's The Challenge — Dirty 30
Opening Challenge
_
[Clue/Task]

The first two finishers of the final task will be immune from being at risk of elimination this first round. They will also help decide the groups for these first four rounds.
985 days 19 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
sounds good
985 days 19 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
that took like 30 seconds to post so i don't see victory in my cards so hugs hope a strong team picks me
985 days 19 hours ago
MmabatlokoaMolefe
Ok
985 days 19 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
so theres only gonna be 1 round?

open group

Ian's The Challenge: Free Agents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!