This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge — Anarchy

Topic » Final Challenge — Anarchy

1088 days 7 hours ago
AlanDuncan
i hacked the chatzy i should be exempt
1088 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
— FINAL PURGE —

Now, before we get into part two.. There simply just isn’t enough space for all 12 of you to advance. There are only 4 spots on each team’s boat and the rest of this final is built for 4 members on each team…

Let’s see who can really compete, it’s time for a purge.

In this purge, I will be hiding 7 different rotating jigsaw puzzles within a random tengaged users' blogs. 4 of them will be spots on Apollo’s boat, 3 of them are spots on Artemis’ boat. As Austin is the only member on Artemis, he won’t be participating as there is enough space for him.

It will be specified on each puzzle which spot belongs to whichever team.

Ex:
— TEAM APOLLO SPOT 1 PUZZLE —
[Link to Puzzle]

Once you have completed your puzzle and would like to claim your spot, screenshot it along with proof of your tengaged log-in and post it in this thread. Be careful though, if you finish a puzzle and someone has already claimed a spot on that specific puzzle.. You will have to go and find another spot.

Team Apollo is advantageous as they will be leading into part two with a 5 minute advantage.

The first 7 to claim their spots on either Apollo or Artemis’ boats will advance to the next part. The remaining 4 who aren’t able to claim a spot.. will be purged out of this final.

This purge will start in exactly 5 minutes. Until then use this time to strategize/prepare however you’d like, you do not want to go home now!
1088 days 7 hours ago
MrBird
lmao bye
1088 days 7 hours ago
Spinner554
As Austin is the only member on Artemis, he won’t be participating as there is enough space for him.
As Austin is the only member on Artemis, he won’t be participating as there is enough space for him.
1088 days 7 hours ago
Arris
i-
1088 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
This starts in 3..
1088 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1088 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1088 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
— Apollo —
Spot 1
Spot 2
Noah
Spot 4

— Artemis —
Spot 1
Spot 2
Spot 3
Austin
1088 days 6 hours ago
Spinner554
:-)
1088 days 6 hours ago
Natepresnell
I'm just here for the ride
1088 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
— Apollo —
Spot 1
Spot 2
Noah
Spot 4

— Artemis —
Spot 1
Spot 2
Daniel
Austin

open group

Ian's The Challenge: Free Agents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!