This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Proving Ground #5

Topic » Proving Ground #5

1114 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Sergio vs. ?

Tribunal, you have until Saturday (4/24) at 12 PM EST to cast your votes publicly here for another person.

Those in the tribunal who don't cast a vote will receive a penalty in the losing team's nominations the next time they lose.
1114 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
*stares down Christian*

Do it, Bitch.
1114 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Do it

https://media2.giphy.com/media/JmaISyO4pC6rfUQsqF/200.gif
1114 days 2 hours ago
FighterMan
send me in team
1113 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
Honestly this will hurt Noah more than sending in Noah so...my vote tonight is for Daniel 🔪
1113 days 23 hours ago
Jxhn
Good evening! My vote is for Daniel or Nate Presnell. Whoever you are.
1113 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
https://media.giphy.com/media/RBeddeaQ5Xo0E/giphy.gif
1113 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
You act like Daniel's my friend or some shit but he threw me in twice in ETC Rivals partner and I'm targeting his partner for that in Crash Pad

We barely know each other
1113 days 17 hours ago
Spinner554
I’ll be voting for DarkTyphoon23 because fuck that guy
1113 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Daniel has been voted into the Proving Ground.
1113 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
PROVING GROUND #5

Match-Up: Sergio vs. Daniel

Welcome to “Route Around"

This elimination will test your speed.

For this elimination, you both will be added to a closed group on Tengaged. Once you are ready to start, you will mail me "START" and head over to your thread in the closed group. You will then post *RUNS LAP #* all the way up until 50. In addition to doing this, you will also be skipping each number that is a multiple of 4. So once you get to lap 3, the lap you would post next would be 5. Once you are complete, mail me the words "STOP" to lock in your time.

The person to reach Lap 50 the fastest will win this elimination. If you stop your time with an error, the other person who completed it correctly will win this elimination. If both of you make an error, it will go to whoever completed their run the quickest.

You will have until 5:00 PM EST to complete this today. Good luck!
1113 days 9 hours ago
FighterMan
i hope daniel leaves
1113 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
— RESULTS —

Sergio - 5 Min 8 Sec
Daniel - 2 Min 8 Sec

*blows horn*

Daniel has won this elimination! Great job Daniel, rejoin the group. In addition to that, post your decision about using the switch-over or not on this thread by 5:30 PM EST.

Sergio, you gave a good effort tonight but it wasn't your time! It was a pleasure having you :) Take care.
1113 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
I like my team and everything but literally four people showed up to the challenge yesterday. I will be swapping with Ahmed.
1113 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Daniel will be using the first Switch-Over of the season. Daniel is now on team Apollo and his spot on his team is sealed, he will not be vulnerable to being swapped. Ahmed is now on team Artemis, he may still use the switch-over and is still vulnerable to being swapped.

open group

Ian's The Challenge: Free Agents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!